Something Else To Think About

You think the vote count is proof that the election was stolen? You realize that the obvious answer here is that Trump was very polarizing and drove many previously apoliticial people to vote, right?
And this wasn’t even unexpected. We saw record voter turnout in the 2018 midterm election from both Democrats and Republicans.
Yes the 20% high total vote count compared to prior elections proves fraud.
Trump got more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016, he was no more polarizing in 2020 than in 2016.
There was not 20% more voters in the 2018 mid-terms, besides the GOP picked up House seats in 2018 supporting GOP policies and Trump.

^ I present the Republican Party.
Hmmm……Why did you feel the need to hack the context?
Why couldn’t you address or refute the total context?
Here it is again….try again.

”Why would you want blacks to vote? Didn’t they prove in 2008 that they only vote on skin color?
Weren’t the 2008 and 2012 elections the most racist elections in our history? I thought you hated racist voters?”
https://thesocietypages.org/colorline/2008/11/06/14-exit-poll-statistics-about-obama’s-victory/

Don't forget the expansion of mail in voting which allowed many people that normally would not bother to actually cast a ballot.

Whatever one may feel about that there is no real contention that increasing access to mail in voting will increase voter turnout rates.
Sure, that too. So not evidence of the election being stolen.

In the 2018 midterm election, Democrats saw a 70% increase in their House vote totals compared to the previous midterm election.

What was driving the huge increase? Donald Trump. The signs were perfectly clear that there was going to be blue wave and we kept telling you guys.

There was a higher turnout than in 2016 because people weren’t actually expecting Trump to win. Trump drove people to vote, both people for him and against him. Easily the most polarizing presidential election I can remember.

Hmmm……Why did you feel the need to hack the context?
Why couldn’t you address or refute the total context?
Here it is again….try again.

”Why would you want blacks to vote? Didn’t they prove in 2008 that they only vote on skin color?
Weren’t the 2008 and 2012 elections the most racist elections in our history? I thought you hated racist voters?”
https://thesocietypages.org/colorline/2008/11/06/14-exit-poll-statistics-about-obama’s-victory/
So you don’t want black people to vote. Is that correct?

In the 2018 midterm election, Democrats saw a 70% increase in their House vote totals compared to the previous midterm election.

What was driving the huge increase? Donald Trump. The signs were perfectly clear that there was going to be blue wave and we kept telling you guys.

There was a higher turnout than in 2016 because people weren’t actually expecting Trump to win. Trump drove people to vote, both people for him and against him. Easily the most polarizing presidential election I can remember.
How’d that work out for America? Where is your “blue wave” working for good real core Americans?
(don’t tell us how chicks with dicks, faggots, weirdos, degenerates, criminals and wetbacks are benefitting from the blue wave)

How much longer before the demographic clock runs out on the organization formerly known as the Republican Party?
Putting aside that it's the Party of Trump now, the demographic clock has been altered by Repub gerrymandering, voter suppression, and disturbingly effective propaganda campaigns involving wedge social issues like lying about CRT.

How’d that work out for America? Where is your “blue wave” working for good real core Americans?
(don’t tell us how chicks with dicks, faggots, weirdos, degenerates, criminals and wetbacks are benefitting from the blue wave)
It got Trump out so I’m happy with it.

So you don’t want black people to vote.

^ I present the Republican Party.
And just like that they suddenly like racist voters….
09ADE2DB-774E-4E07-88CA-F633394E5CC4.jpeg

^I present the Democrat Party^

Trump got more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016, he was no more polarizing in 2020 than in 2016.
There was not 20% more voters in the 2018 mid-terms, besides the GOP picked up House seats in 2018 supporting GOP policies and Trump.
Million dead from COVID...

Trump was far more polarizing by the time he got to 2020...

Trump drove the opposition to the polls

Democrats just picked the least offensive they could find...

Forum List

Back