Something deeply personal for the conspiracy theorists

So, you, the political controllers of massive resources and intelligence, have no idea whatsoever on how to combat such a problem? And if a person were to have such a problem, your own civilian, a person not guilty of anything serious, whom youve repeatedly demanded attention from, have monitored and so on, you would ignore them and tell them they're crazy. Gotcha.

WINK.

You're the worst shit in the world and its a deep insult to have to co-exist with you. When can I leave?

Last edited:
So, you, the political controllers of massive resources and intelligence, have no idea whatsoever on how to combat such a problem? And if a person were to have such a problem, your own civilian, a person not guilty of anything serious, whom youve repeatedly demanded attention from, have monitored and so on, you would ignore them and tell them they're crazy. Gotcha.

WINK.

You're the worst shit in the world and its a deep insult to have to co-exist with you. When can I leave?
Get help. You have psychological issues...

To retern the topic to the verifiable physical evidence here, before the misinformationists distracted you from the topic material, I am reposting my initial message:

I have mentioned in another topic the appearance of particular actors at my workplace immediately following my watching and posting about their movie.

Here is a specific example of that same such thing.

On the 26th/27th at almost midnight precisely I was searching the internet for entertaining radio shows and podcasts with a paranormal or scifi theme and found this site:
I listened to one of the shows, well about half of it, and decided I didnt like it much because it sounded like a gossip show and I wanted something less girly. Then yesterday (the same day) this old woman featured on that site

View attachment 732203

shows up at my place of work and at first I didnt quite know who she was but she looked so damn familiar and the look on her face was damn devious like she was there to stir up shit or had an agenda or something. I couldnt solve the puzzle about her and didnt want to. And then it didnt dawn on me right away, but once she left. I realized hey it was that old woman from that talk show. If I hadnt seen her picture on the sight Id have never known.

Now, with that said, you have to examine the facts here and figure out what is going on and what the intent was with this sort of visit.

1. Was it really her? Right down to the hair and nosering, without physically confirming her identity I would have to state that I am almost 100% sure unless there is an exact lookalike or she has a twin and they dress themselves up the same. She looked exactly as she does in that picture.

2. What was she doing there and why was it important for her to make damn sure that I saw her on such short notice? What was her intentions? Obviously not good, I could only perceive such a thing as a sort of personal threat because she would have had to spy on me (through my phone, obviously), locate me and track me down (all in the space of 12 hours). But whats the intent here? What sort of mind game is being played? Whats the message here that I am not understanding? Well, if its to spread fear and shut me up it isnt working as you can see.

I see this sort of behavior as sociopathic and she likely wasnt working alone to fulfill her creepy internet stalker game. This also means that my anonimity through my phone isnt working and my personal privacy is compromised. Even on this site, the US message board.

Does anyone have any serious replies, I dont want a bunch of trolling screwing up the topic

The truth is these political news bitches dont want intelligent people finding solutions to serious problems like phone hacking and stalking, a very dangerous combo, because such pursuits are a threat to them, so of course they are going to protect the assailant and help them through shutting up or discrediting anyone that the assailant(s) may target.

They're gonna tell you fahggetabowtit and watch what mr seenatorr is doowing.

They want you dumb, uninformed, unarmed with no defense and no outlet to voice your troubles.

I am going to press this topic till it is resolved.

Last edited:
Get help.

You're clearly struggling and having some mental health challenges.

The people in your life have told you the same thing. Listen to them. They can help you.

Get help.

You're clearly struggling and having some mental health challenges.

The people in your life have told you the same thing. Listen to them. They can help you.
Not true, shit for brains. Read the topic.

Ignore.

i am not sure what happened to you. it could be a few different things. a doppelgänger? you stepped into a parallel world? it may have been more paranormal than conspiracy.
In the small city where I grew up I had a doppelgänger. Several times people would walk up to me and act like they knew me and on other occasion people would say they seen someone who looked exactly like me but they realized wasn’t when they stated talking to him.

Never did run across the individual.

In the small city where I grew up I had a doppelgänger. Several times people would walk up to me and act like they knew me and on other occasion people would say they seen someone who looked exactly like me but they realized wasn’t when they stated talking to him.

Never did run across the individual.
Thank you for sharing your story. I was seen in another state by a family member, even though I was nowhere near that state. I think Dolores Cannon said we all have a doppleganger somewhere.

Forum List

Back