Something deeply personal for the conspiracy theorists

Brick Gold

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2022
I have mentioned in another topic the appearance of particular actors at my workplace immediately following my watching and posting about their movie.

Here is a specific example of that same such thing.

On the 26th/27th at almost midnight precisely I was searching the internet for entertaining radio shows and podcasts with a paranormal or scifi theme and found this site:
I listened to one of the shows, well about half of it, and decided I didnt like it much because it sounded like a gossip show and I wanted something less girly. Then yesterday (the same day) this old woman featured on that site

Screenshot_20221128-224944~01.png

shows up at my place of work and at first I didnt quite know who she was but she looked so damn familiar and the look on her face was damn devious like she was there to stir up shit or had an agenda or something. I couldnt solve the puzzle about her and didnt want to. And then it didnt dawn on me right away, but once she left. I realized hey it was that old woman from that talk show. If I hadnt seen her picture on the sight Id have never known.

Now, with that said, you have to examine the facts here and figure out what is going on and what the intent was with this sort of visit.

1. Was it really her? Right down to the hair and nosering, without physically confirming her identity I would have to state that I am almost 100% sure unless there is an exact lookalike or she has a twin and they dress themselves up the same. She looked exactly as she does in that picture.

2. What was she doing there and why was it important for her to make damn sure that I saw her on such short notice? What was her intentions? Obviously not good, I could only perceive such a thing as a sort of personal threat because she would have had to spy on me (through my phone, obviously), locate me and track me down (all in the space of 12 hours). But whats the intent here? What sort of mind game is being played? Whats the message here that I am not understanding? Well, if its to spread fear and shut me up it isnt working as you can see.

I see this sort of behavior as sociopathic and she likely wasnt working alone to fulfill her creepy internet stalker game. This also means that my anonimity through my phone isnt working and my personal privacy is compromised. Even on this site, the US message board.

Does anyone have any serious replies, I dont want a bunch of trolling screwing up the topic.

Last edited:
To emphasize this topic matter, these people arent merely randomly showing up, theyre showing up immediately after I view their material through my phone, meaning they are monitoring my internet use and then personally confronting me in reaction to viewing said media. What for? How in the world should I know? Am I going to change my behavior when using the internet in regards to their unacceptable stalker behavior? Absolutely not.

So that means its important enough for them, even if theyre 2000 miles away, to fly all the way out to my location to simply make me see them in person after seeing their material on my smartphone. Why is it important? What sort of reaction are they expecting of me? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

I dont know anyone in my family or friends who would do such a thing, this sort of behavior is completely alien to me, and personally, I really dont like it.

Heres another thing. If a person watches a show does that automatically mean that they want to see the people in the show? Does that mean we cant be entertained with a show anymore and watching a show has become a personal request for a spontaneous meeting with a stranger?

What defense do I have in protecting myself from this sort of stalker behavior?

I am disappointed, theres plenty of space in this topic for conspiracy theorists to discuss. I wonder why they don't get interested. This topic has everything they ask for except I turned the attention on the people down here. Hmm, strange. I guess the only conspiracies we should discuss here center around politics, correct?

Last edited:
That may well be.. Maybe not though.. I don't hang out here normally..
You awake yet?

I have mentioned in another topic the appearance of particular actors at my workplace immediately following my watching and posting about their movie.

Here is a specific example of that same such thing.

On the 26th/27th at almost midnight precisely I was searching the internet for entertaining radio shows and podcasts with a paranormal or scifi theme and found this site:
I listened to one of the shows, well about half of it, and decided I didnt like it much because it sounded like a gossip show and I wanted something less girly. Then yesterday (the same day) this old woman featured on that site

View attachment 732203

shows up at my place of work and at first I didnt quite know who she was but she looked so damn familiar and the look on her face was damn devious like she was there to stir up shit or had an agenda or something. I couldnt solve the puzzle about her and didnt want to. And then it didnt dawn on me right away, but once she left. I realized hey it was that old woman from that talk show. If I hadnt seen her picture on the sight Id have never known.

Now, with that said, you have to examine the facts here and figure out what is going on and what the intent was with this sort of visit.

1. Was it really her? Right down to the hair and nosering, without physically confirming her identity I would have to state that I am almost 100% sure unless there is an exact lookalike or she has a twin and they dress themselves up the same. She looked exactly as she does in that picture.

2. What was she doing there and why was it important for her to make damn sure that I saw her on such short notice? What was her intentions? Obviously not good, I could only perceive such a thing as a sort of personal threat because she would have had to spy on me (through my phone, obviously), locate me and track me down (all in the space of 12 hours). But whats the intent here? What sort of mind game is being played? Whats the message here that I am not understanding? Well, if its to spread fear and shut me up it isnt working as you can see.

I see this sort of behavior as sociopathic and she likely wasnt working alone to fulfill her creepy internet stalker game. This also means that my anonimity through my phone isnt working and my personal privacy is compromised. Even on this site, the US message board.

Does anyone have any serious replies, I dont want a bunch of trolling screwing up the topic.
i am not sure what happened to you. it could be a few different things. a doppleganger? you stepped into a parallel world? it may have been more paranormal than conspiracy.

i am not sure what happened to you. it could be a few different things. a doppleganger? you stepped into a parallel world? it may have been more paranormal than conspiracy.
Seriously, no. I am sober and conscious and very attentive to reality. Only great winds can compromise my solid mind.

if she is a real psychic, she may have projected herself to your location.
Didn't know she believes herself to be a psychic. I am not interested in further learning about her. You listen to half a show and now you're being closely monitored by a kook.

You see the politicians beg for attention but when I bring up a real serious problem of my own, I get nothing. You see what winning the lottery of shit is all about?

They're a cheap scam and a complete waste of time. And if they want my attention again they are going to pre-pay me for it.

Mental illness. You should talk to someone…

The hyperfamiliarity for faces (HFF) syndrome is a disorder in which unfamiliar people or faces appear familiar. Typically occurring without concurrent psychiatric, emotional, or memory disorders, the association of a familiar feeling with novel faces is a relatively isolated symptom.

Like you said, this isn’t a one off. It’s a recurring problem. No one is stalking you through your phone based on what you watch, and then sending the actors directly to your work place. Think how absurd that sounds. Reality is you probably need a mental health evaluation.

I wanted serious replies that discuss the topic to further explore the material but what could I expect from pure shit trying to end such exploration? Either discuss the topic as if it were true and offer suggestions on how to combat such a scenario in favor of the stalked target or don't reply at all. This is real meaningful stuff and like all things rich in content the politibitches dump pure runny shit all over it. So why do I waste my time?

Last edited:
did they seek you out personally?

~S~
A very proactive effort to make damn sure they were seen and recognized was made, usually accompanied with a mockery or tease of some sort as if to say you are powerless and nobodies going to help you. What puzzles me is how much satisfaction they appear to get out of such entrapment, it gets them off like no other.

A good comparison would be street gutter shit mugging a guy in a wheel chair like its the funnest thing hes ever done. No contest.

It really shows you the cheapness of their substance as people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back