Something about White nationalist Richard Spencer that bothers me.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Wikipedia says "In 2001, Spencer received a B.A. with High Distinction in English Literature and Music from the University of Virginia and, in 2003, an M.A. in the Humanities from the University of Chicago"

Richard B. Spencer - Wikipedia

People who waste their time and money studying useless crap like English Lit and Humanities don't have the brains to be a white supremacist. I hoped he had a degree in engineering or IT.

Wikipedia says "In 2001, Spencer received a B.A. with High Distinction in English Literature and Music from the University of Virginia and, in 2003, an M.A. in the Humanities from the University of Chicago"

Richard B. Spencer - Wikipedia

People who waste their time and money studying useless crap like English Lit and Humanities don't have the brains to be a white supremacist. I hoped he had a degree in engineering or IT.

Don't like humans huh? What a shock.

But I agree, what a waste to have reached a lauded level in culture and then piss it all away on hate shit.

It's the kind of education an extremely rich person gets. Stuff like that actually helps them among their peers who value culture and sophistication. I do not know anything about this guy yet. Since the right has a new hero now I am going to have to watch some stupid bullshit just to know what the goose-steppers are currently enthralled with.

• Banned
But I agree, what a waste to have reached a lauded level in culture and then piss it all away on hate shit.

You are the hater since you support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white men and the biggest hate crime in america. THINK

Forum List

Back