Someone...

Trump did more to secure the border than the last five presidents and that was in spite of being fought at every turn. You are not fooling anyone, troll......

The original post I tried to said trump handed Biden a secure border. That was a lie and you know it. Now you water it down to "did more" blah blah. He did nothing but grandstanding on the issue.

He said the Mexicans would pay for it. They never paid a cent and never will. Be even said military pension funds etc. To get the building started. So who do you think paid for that?

My point is, you come on here belching lies, praising a bloody idiot who knew nothing about anything. Trying to justify his presidency is absurd.
Stop telling lies because I'll ping you Every time.

The original post I tried to said trump handed Biden a secure border. That was a lie and you know it. Now you water it down to "did more" blah blah. He did nothing but grandstanding on the issue.

He said the Mexicans would pay for it. They never paid a cent and never will. Be even said military pension funds etc. To get the building started. So who do you think paid for that?

My point is, you come on here belching lies, praising a bloody idiot who knew nothing about anything. Trying to justify his presidency is absurd.
Stop telling lies because I'll ping you Every time.
ICE agents were not given "stand down" orders like the Pedo Joe admin and the Barrypuppet regime. Trump WAS building the wall and Mexico was going to pay for it because they weren't going to be able to pawn off their poorest on us and then still receive remittances. They also agreed to apprehend those in these Soros sponsored caravans. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. You can't "ping" me on anything, ya troll. I know infinitely more than you. Hell, you struggle with basic spelling and punctuation.

(snicker)

ICE agents were not given "stand down" orders like the Pedo Joe admin and the Barrypuppet regime. Trump WAS building the wall and Mexico was going to pay for it because they weren't going to be able to pawn off their poorest on us and then still receive remittances. They also agreed to apprehend those in these Soros sponsored caravans. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. You can't "ping" me on anything, ya troll. I know infinitely more than you. Hell, you struggle with basic spelling and punctuation.

(snicker)

Like the rest of your ignorant statement, just more hate and bullshit. Go away for Christ sake.

When you concentrate on the grammar I know you're out of ammo. You know I'm right but that pedantic child in you just won't let go.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.

Like the rest of your ignorant statement, just more hate and bullshit. Go away for Christ sake.

When you concentrate on the grammar I know you're out of ammo. You know I'm right but that pedantic child in you just won't let go.

You're not so smart now. Its it funny. You're beaten. Go away.

You are fast becoming the "queen of bullshit". You are going to learn the hard way that you can't score any points off of me. I seldom post here because it's an effort in futility, but I just might make it my business to bust on your stupid ass and become a more frequent visitor. What is the difference between a democracy and a republic? You are REALLLY stupid if you don't know the answer to that one. Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner. Republic defines and lays out that one has individual rights that cannot be taken away at the whims of the majority just because they want to.........does that spell it out enough, dipshit? My right to exist on this planet doesn't come from "government". Sincerely, you are an intellectual lightweight and I have to fight back feelings of guilt for kicking your ass like I do.

"Stay down, Luke".......do ya know what movie that is from?

(snicker)

You are fast becoming the "queen of bullshit". You are going to learn the hard way that you can't score any points off of me. I seldom post here because it's an effort in futility, but I just might make it my business to bust on your stupid ass and become a more frequent visitor. What is the difference between a democracy and a republic? You are REALLLY stupid if you don't know the answer to that one. Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner. Republic defines and lays out that one has individual rights that cannot be taken away at the whims of the majority just because they want to.........does that spell it out enough, dipshit? My right to exist on this planet doesn't come from "government". Sincerely, you are an intellectual lightweight and I have to fight back feelings of guilt for kicking your ass like I do.

"Stay down, Luke".......do ya know what movie that is from?

(snicker)

Prove me wrong. I know you can so if you get a buzz writing long winded rebuttals if me, knock yourself out.
But you have nothing but childish petulence.

Prove me wrong. I know you can so if you get a buzz writing long winded rebuttals if me, knock yourself out.
But you have nothing but childish petulence.
Seems like your reading comprehension skills are as lacking as your pathetic attempts at posting a coherent thought. It must piss you off that someone can counter your lame, pithy little replies that are full of errors that would make a fourth grader blush.

P.S it's "petulance", dumb ass...

(snicker)

Seems like your reading comprehension skills are as lacking as your pathetic attempts at posting a coherent thought. It must piss you off that someone can counter your lame, pithy little replies that are full of errors that would make a fourth grader blush.

P.S it's "petulance", dumb ass...

(snicker)

Still waiting for you to prove me wrong.
Continue barking at the moon.

Forum List

Back