Someone...

"We"? Got a mouse in your pocket? Lush is a communist douchebag that is lamely trying to "shame" people into taking an unsafe, unproven vaccine for an illness that can be easily cured. I don't who the fuck you are but you apparently are trying to pass yourself off as a "newbie", but feel free to go fuck yourself....Lush can give you a tutorial.

(snicker)
Every one who disagrees us a communist with you slugs. You're paranoid about it.

Since you mentioned it, it would be better if you never took it and natural selection took its course. We'd get rid of 50 million repigs instantly. Including you.

An illness that can be easily cured? Try telli g that to those who died from it. Where's your evidence of that ignorant bat shit crazy idea?
You're problem is because Biden is suggesting you get it, you resist immediately. That's how dumb you brain dead repigs are. You'd rather stick to your hatred and suspicions than save lives.

Incidentally, i dont really give a rat's about who you are and a I'm certainly no newbie as you say. I've forgotten more than you'll ever learn. You declared yourself to be an ignorant soft cocked fool so that need go no further.

You're limited vocabulary is a trade mark of your ignorance when you go off like a pork chop when challenged. You know nothing son and never will.

Every one who disagrees us a communist with you slugs. You're paranoid about it.

Since you mentioned it, it would be better if you never took it and natural selection took its course. We'd get rid of 50 million repigs instantly. Including you.

An illness that can be easily cured? Try telli g that to those who died from it. Where's your evidence of that ignorant bat shit crazy idea?
You're problem is because Biden is suggesting you get it, you resist immediately. That's how dumb you brain dead repigs are. You'd rather stick to your hatred and suspicions than save lives.

Incidentally, i dont really give a rat's about who you are and a I'm certainly no newbie as you say. I've forgotten more than you'll ever learn. You declared yourself to be an ignorant soft cocked fool so that need go no further.

You're limited vocabulary is a trade mark of your ignorance when you go off like a pork chop when challenged. You know nothing son and never will.
Yeah, your spelling and punctuation skills definitely suggests that you possess a higher intellect because you are a leftist.

(snicker)

The numerous strains of the flu has one BIG Achilles heel and that is temperature. Flushing out your sinuses ( where the bacteria resides) and inhaling steam for 15 minutes will kill the virus. The last time I got the flu was in 2000 when we were told that the flu season would be especially bad, so I got the shot and was sick for a month. I know more than you.....infinitely more.

Walk away, little fella.......you are way in over your head.

(snicker)

Well, you act exactly like a fascist. I calls them like I see them.

Well, you act exactly like a fascist. I calls them like I see them.

Go and read the meaning of a fascist. Communism is not fascist. Trump was a fascist only the democratic system stopped him.
You're so paranoid about ridiculing dems your vocabulary is limited to the herd mentality.
Do some research. You know nothing.

Yeah, your spelling and punctuation skills definitely suggests that you possess a higher intellect because you are a leftist.

(snicker)

The numerous strains of the flu has one BIG Achilles heel and that is temperature. Flushing out your sinuses ( where the bacteria resides) and inhaling steam for 15 minutes will kill the virus. The last time I got the flu was in 2000 when we were told that the flu season would be especially bad, so I got the shot and was sick for a month. I know more than you.....infinitely more.

Walk away, little fella.......you are way in over your head.

(snicker)

And how long have you been an epidemiologist? You know nothing other than you hate Biden telling you what's best. You know nothing about delta or you would get jabbed. You're still concerned about it being a communist plot. Perhaps God is protecting you?

Don't come the intellectual mountain with me. Anyone with your attitude is a fool and destined to have something over their head before long, like dirt.

Go and read the meaning of a fascist. Communism is not fascist. Trump was a fascist only the democratic system stopped him.
You're so paranoid about ridiculing dems your vocabulary is limited to the herd mentality.
Fascism and communism....not a klunt hair's difference between them. Totalitarian is the result. Communism has killed millions about millions of people. Trump was no fascist and to claim he was only shows that you suffer from TDS.

And how long have you been an epidemiologist? You know nothing other than you hate Biden telling you what's best. You know nothing about delta or you would get jabbed. You're still concerned about it being a communist plot. Perhaps God is protecting you?

Don't come the intellectual mountain with me. Anyone with your attitude is a fool and destined to have something over their head before long, like dirt.
I know how to do my own due diligence by reading and researching the pros and cons of any topic that interests me. Unlike you, I don't have the "hive mentality" that those of your ilk subscribe to.

"Don't come the intellectual mountain with me"

Yeah, you are a REAL (snicker) intellectual heavyweight. I am REALLY scared and will give you a wide berth! (insert sarcasm here)

Fascism and communism....not a klunt hair's difference between them. Totalitarian is the result. Communism has killed millions about millions of people. Trump was no fascist and to claim he was only shows that you suffer from TDS.

I did speak earlier of your limited vocabulary. That ignorant statement makes me feel vindicated. Thank you.

Sure they are. They are so close in alignment that they partitioned Poland at the beginning of WWII, and had a mutual aid treaty as well.

The German Army Group Center passed a Soviet coal train on its way to Germany at the beginning of the invasion.

Your level of ignorance is pretty amazing for someone who claims to be a thinker.

You're an intellectual gnat compared to us, sweet cheeks.

You are a one dimensional thinker in a four dimensional world.

You're an intellectual gnat compared to us, sweet cheeks.

You are a one dimensional thinker in a four dimensional world.

So your now a gold plated mensa graduate also.
A man of many talents indeed.
Who is this "us". I wouldn't include too many on here comrade.

Sure they are. They are so close in alignment that they partitioned Poland at the beginning of WWII, and had a mutual aid treaty as well.

The German Army Group Center passed a Soviet coal train on its way to Germany at the beginning of the invasion.

Your level of ignorance is pretty amazing for someone who claims to be a thinker.

I have never claimed to be a thinker. You thought I wasn't though.
You believe what you want and interpret history how you chose but it still remains a lie.
I know it's embarrassing to admit trump was a failure but his narcissism and fascist style is why republicans voted against him.

I have never claimed to be a thinker. You thought I wasn't though.
You believe what you want and interpret history how you chose but it still remains a lie.
I know it's embarrassing to admit trump was a failure but his narcissism and fascist style is why republicans voted against him.

It's clear you're not a thinker. Anyone who thinks communism can ever work is a retard.

So your now a gold plated mensa graduate also.
A man of many talents indeed.
Who is this "us". I wouldn't include too many on here comrade.
I bet Westwall knows the difference between "your" and "you're". I can spot a poseur when one pops up here. You definitely fit the profile.

(snicker)

Forum List

Back