Someone You Love Who Has A Friend You Hate

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Have you ever had someone close to you (a friend, relative etc.) who had a friend you just hated?
To the point where you could not be around when their friend was around?

Do you know why you hated them?
What about someone you just had a "bad feeling" about, but, the person you love would not listen?

Yes.
Usually, I can handle anyone who likes or dislikes who I might like or dislike. But if it becomes uncomfortable for me because that person insists on putting me in that situation..then I have a decision to make. And it is not always an easy one.

Yes.
Usually, I can handle anyone who likes or dislikes who I might like or dislike. But if it becomes uncomfortable for me because that person insists on putting me in that situation..then I have a decision to make. And it is not always an easy one.

I feel that a person who make you make a choice is not really a friend.
Do you disagree with that? I'm open to changing my mind on that.....

No, I don't disagree with that. Friends don't put someone else on the spot and make them "choose". They make sure everyone is comfortable while enjoying their own company.

Sometimes I'm not sure if I should say anything. Like, I know someone that I thought was being "used" financially by someone else. Really not my business, but, at the same time, if the get ripped off of all their money and I don't say something, I will feel badly.

Have you ever had someone close to you (a friend, relative etc.) who had a friend you just hated?

What about someone you just had a "bad feeling" about, but, the person you love would not listen?
I tell them only once the person is bad news or they give me a bad feeling and then let them find out for themselves.

Yes.

My youngest step-daughter grew up with a girl just a month older than her. They were best friends their entire lives. My step-daughter is white, this girl is Hispanic.

They are seniors in high school now and my daughter's friend, who She grew up with, pulls the race card on her whenever she is with other Hispanics. It really hurts my daughters feelings. It's stupid crap too. She makes comments like how being white, she will never know the struggle. This friend had the same exact upbringing and privilege my daughter had. It's fucking stupid. I can't stand the racist bitch anymore.

Yes.

My youngest step-daughter grew up with a girl just a month older than her. They were best friends their entire lives. My step-daughter is white, this girl is Hispanic.

They are seniors in high school now and my daughter's friend, who She grew up with, pulls the race card on her whenever she is with other Hispanics. It really hurts my daughters feelings. It's stupid crap too. She makes comments like how being white, she will never know the struggle. This friend had the same exact upbringing and privilege my daughter had. It's fucking stupid. I can't stand the racist bitch anymore.
Thats not a race card, (whatever that means) thats reality. Just because they grew up in the same neighborhood doesnt equal the exact same experiences and reactions from society.

Yes.

Thats not a race card, (whatever that means) thats reality. Just because they grew up in the same neighborhood doesnt equal the exact same experiences and reactions from society.

Yes it is and you of course, miss the point entirely.

Yes.

You of course, miss the point entirely.
You will never know the struggle. Youre white.

Yes.

You will never know my struggle you are black. Grow up.

Yes.

You will never know my struggle you are black. Grow up.
I agree. I dont have a clue what its like to be white. Thats why I find it weird you think its a race card...whatever that is.

The most glaring example is when a very good friend of mine whose fiancee was just obnoxious, cheated on him, talked down about him and would brag about it to her friends. She was just bad news.

It was the only time I have ever refused to be the best man at a wedding.

How about a wife who has two sisters that I can't stand and those two sisters each have a husband/boyfriend that I can't stand? They literally know they're not welcome in our home because I cannot deal with them. (the guys). I know exactly why I can't stand them. They're all welfare takers who refuse to actually try to better themselves. The guys are also criminals and drug users.

Forum List

Back