Trump Someone slap him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you have here is what is called "Fake News". Libs may think that they are clever, but they really aren't.

BTW, I'm sure that President Trump will respond, but we wants Sleepy Joe or someone to say something stupid first.

Your President's full tweet in context:

Our testing is so much bigger and more advanced than any other country (we have done a great job on this!) that it shows more cases. Without testing, or weak testing, we would be showing almost no cases. Testing is a double edged sword - Makes us look bad, but good to have!!!

1592277963459.png

SWEET. Jackass picks a site that blocks you from reading it if you are in private mode because they want to polute your computer with their cookies! :71:

What you have here is what is called "Fake News". Libs may think that they are clever, but they really aren't.

BTW, I'm sure that President Trump will respond, but we wants Sleepy Joe or someone to say something stupid first.

Your President's full tweet in context:

Our testing is so much bigger and more advanced than any other country (we have done a great job on this!) that it shows more cases. Without testing, or weak testing, we would be showing almost no cases. Testing is a double edged sword - Makes us look bad, but good to have!!!
You are quoting another interview, he has said this ten times.
The quote I heard was yesterday, with his arms crossed he said
“If we didn’t test there would be no cases”.
Don’t panic, we all know he said it, we all know he believes it.
This is how he thinks, just like weather and climate change,
He thinks they are the same. You know, he says it’s cold out so there can’t be global warming. Just like exercise is bad cause it wears you out. Just like hydrochloroquine is fine,
And on and on. He’s an idiot. He says what he thinks is best for him at the time. He has no interest in saying what’s best for the country. And there are 70 million Americans who, like you,
Think the same way. Just be honest for once in your life.

Last edited:

Pretty sure you're supposed to post some of your own comments on the subject with the link.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back