manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
israel was granted their country in 47 by the un and the majority of the world

on that day israel citizens were killed

for 70 years israel citizens have been killed

tell me what would be your response 70 years later

what would your response be if your neighbor fucked with you for 70 years and the police did nothing and the local paper said that you were the criminal

manu1959 said:

what would your response be if your neighbor fucked with you for 70 years and the police did nothing and the local paper said that you were the criminal

I think that everybody agree to say that Israel is the victim of terrorist attacks.
But its intervention in Lebanon is a total violation of the international laws (articles 2§4 and 51 of the UN Charta).
The International Laws are not made for the dogs.
For the moment Israel killed more civilians than Hezbolah's terrorists.

I hope this conflicts will not climb to a great war. But i'm quite pessimist.

padisha emperor said:
I think that everybody agree to say that Israel is the victim of terrorist attacks.
But its intervention in Lebanon is a total violation of the international laws (articles 2§4 and 51 of the UN Charta).

Dude...People in Lebanon were ATTACKING Israel. what's illegal about that? Civilians who harbor Hezbolah are guilty; they are the enemy, too.

pariahs emperor said:

I hope this conflicts will not climb to a great war. But I'm quite pessimist.

Yea and I just wonder who are the sources for those alleged civilian deaths?
I mean up to this point Hezbolah have been such angels prior to this conflict. Yea they dug tunnel into Israel and they have kidnapped Israeli soldiers and launch a few thousand rockets laced with ball bearing to shred human flesh on contact onto the civilian population of Israel. But they are just misunderstood? Troubled teens? Misguided youths? No more games! Whether people want to admit it or not. This ideology/religion has got to be dealt with in the most extreme measures. France has ignored it and their cities burned. Spain put their heads in the sand and got their train stations bombed. The U.S. too has been slow to respond to this type of ideology/religion and has seen death to its people and friends because it felt it was not politically correct to act upon with military force. Well its game on now, and lets just see who gonna be the prevailing culture. Those in the Middle East and through out this theater of conflict will again feel the wraith of Richard The Lion Heart.:firing:

shepherdboy said:
Yea and I just wonder who are the sources for those alleged civilian deaths?
I mean up to this point Hezbolah have been such angels prior to this conflict. Yea they dug tunnel into Israel and they have kidnapped Israeli soldiers and launch a few thousand rockets laced with ball bearing to shred human flesh on contact onto the civilian population of Israel. But they are just misunderstood? Troubled teens? Misguided youths? No more games! Whether people want to admit it or not. This ideology/religion has got to be dealt with in the most extreme measures. France has ignored it and their cities burned. Spain put their heads in the sand and got their train stations bombed. The U.S. too has been slow to respond to this type of ideology/religion and has seen death to its people and friends because it felt it was not politically correct to act upon with military force. Well its game on now, and lets just see who gonna be the prevailing culture. Those in the Middle East and through out this theater of conflict will again feel the wraith of Richard The Lion Heart.:firing:

What uniforms do the Hizbullys wear ?? Oh ya--they dress like CIVILIANS !
Who is verifying these "civilian" deaths ??

dilloduck said:
What uniforms do the Hizbullys wear ?? Oh ya--they dress like CIVILIANS !
Who is verifying these "civilian" deaths ??
The UN observers who allow the flag of Hizb'Allah to fly right next to the UN flag at the UN observation posts/centers?

Just a thought...

CockySOB said:
The UN observers who allow the flag of Hizb'Allah to fly right next to the UN flag at the UN observation posts/centers?

Just a thought...

Another good example of how bizarre this all is. The UN sends in some "troops" to oversee a withdrawal and disarming and all they do is watch terrorists dig in ????
The UN needs to be dismantled so that people are not duped into believing they are doing anything. A truly false sense of security.

manu1959 said:

I wonder if this "majority of the world" had rights to this land in the middle east? The arabs et all just handed it over to the UN to do with as they pleased?

theHawk said:
I wonder if this "majority of the world" had rights to this land in the middle east? The arabs et all just handed it over to the UN to do with as they pleased?

Spoils of war. I don't think the Arabs thought it was really spoils tho. Now they don't think Israel should have the West Bank as spoils of war either.

padisha emperor said:

There is no violation of international law and I'm not certain where you got that little bit of disinformation.

The Geneva Convention allows any nation which is attacked to retaliate against those who attacked it. Such retaliation includes the absolute right to disarm and render those attackers without further ability to attack again in the future.

If Israel has, as of now, killed more civilians than it has Hezbollah terrorists, that is because Hezbollah has, for six years, insinuated itself among civilian populations.

Also, um.. Israel told the civilians to leave so they could root out Hezbollah, which is far more warning than Hezbollah gave to the inhabitants of Haifa.

theHawk said:

Spoils of war. The "ownership" of the land was nebulous. Same as the way the UAE sheikhs got their emirates.

jillian said:
Spoils of war. The "ownership" of the land was nebulous. Same as the way the UAE sheikhs got their emirates.

the un simply granted it to them...there was no war....the war came later....no country "owns" their land they simply occupy it and defend it ..... israel is good at defending the land they were given....

manu1959 said:

When you move into a neighborhood where you were not welcome,, and knew it from the start,,,, I would suspect there would be issues to deal with.

Roosevelt didn't want to piss off the Arabs by allowing the Jews to occupy that area,, if I am not mistaken. Then the Putz,, Harry Truman crumpled unter the pressure to allow the "State of Israel" to form.. So,, even if I am not 1oo percent accurate on the details,, I believe the general assumption could be made that turmoil would exist if the Jews got their way. The rest is history.

manu1959 said:
the un simply granted it to them...there was no war....the war came later....no country "owns" their land they simply occupy it and defend it ..... israel is good at defending the land they were given....
Spoils of WWII

manu1959 said:

So a global vote was taken?

The UN owned israel and it was theirs to give away?

Wow.

So, theoretically, if a majority of the world beleived new england should be given to canada, that would make it right?

jillian said:
There is no violation of international law and I'm not certain where you got that little bit of disinformation.

The Geneva Convention allows any nation which is attacked to retaliate against those who attacked it. Such retaliation includes the absolute right to disarm and render those attackers without further ability to attack again in the future.

If Israel has, as of now, killed more civilians than it has Hezbollah terrorists, that is because Hezbollah has, for six years, insinuated itself among civilian populations.

Also, um.. Israel told the civilians to leave so they could root out Hezbollah, which is far more warning than Hezbollah gave to the inhabitants of Haifa.

Take a look to the UN Charta of 1945 : a State can't attack an other country (article 2§4).
There are exceptions : if the Security Council allows this State (Iraq 1990-91), or if there is legitim defense : article 51. But the article 51, here, can't play (look at it, you'll see).

But don't believe I support Hezbollah, they're fucking terrorists. But Israel could have sent the Mossad to catch Hezbollah's leaders.

Working Man said:
When you move into a neighborhood where you were not welcome,, and knew it from the start,,,, I would suspect there would be issues to deal with.

Roosevelt didn't want to piss off the Arabs by allowing the Jews to occupy that area,, if I am not mistaken. Then the Putz,, Harry Truman crumpled unter the pressure to allow the "State of Israel" to form.. So,, even if I am not 1oo percent accurate on the details,, I believe the general assumption could be made that turmoil would exist if the Jews got their way. The rest is history.

The Jews didn't MOVE into that land - they were ALREADY THERE, silly.

padisha emperor said:
Take a look to the UN Charta of 1945 : a State can't attack an other country (article 2§4).
There are exceptions : if the Security Council allows this State (Iraq 1990-91), or if there is legitim defense : article 51. But the article 51, here, can't play (look at it, you'll see).

Chapter II, article 4:

Article 4
1. Membership in the United Nations is open to all other peace-loving states which accept the obligations contained in the present Charter and, in the judgment of the Organization, are able and willing to carry out these obligations.

2. The admission of any such state to membership in the United Nations will be effected by a decision of the General Assembly upon the recommendation of the Security Council.

Can you point to what you're talking about?
http://www.un.org/aboutun/charter/

dmp said:
The Jews didn't MOVE into that land - they were ALREADY THERE, silly.

A couple were. The vast majority there now are from europe, an argument some of you zionists are making now to include Israel in the "The Western World". You can't have it both ways.

New Topics

Forum List

Back