Someone please explain to me how it's Trump's fault that a virus that affected the entire world also affected the United States

They also have been attributing non-Covid Deaths to being Covid because hospitals and such make more money off a supposed covid death---verses a non covid death. This is done on purpose because the swamp wants a high covid number to play political games with as well.

They also have been attributing non-Covid Deaths to being Covid because hospitals and such make more money off a supposed covid death---verses a non covid death. This is done on purpose because the swamp wants a high covid number to play political games with as well.

Off topic but........
I was in a rural state once and a guy had a very large snapping turtle in a garbage can that he planned to eat.
After it had been in there for over a week, the water was nasty and brown and smelled bad.
I felt really badly for the turtle and gave him $20 for it.

I took it back down to the the river and released it.
It took off like lightning.
God may not have cared for that Turtle....but i did.
I can only hope it didn't make that mistake again.

Trump blamed OBama for obama's handling of the Ebola virus with only four known deaths and 3 were foreigners.

If Trump can blame Obama then he should be blamed for COVID - 19 which had a whole lot more deaths and number of infected people

Jan. 22

Asked by CNBC whether there were any concerns about the virus spreading to the U.S., Trump responded: "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It's going to be just fine."

Wrong

Jan. 30

At a campaign rally in Iowa, Trump talked about the U.S. partnership with China to control the disease. "We only have five people. Hopefully, everything's going to be great. They have somewhat of a problem, but hopefully, it's all going to be great. But we're working with China, just so you know, and other countries very, very closely. So it doesn't get out of hand."

In an interview with Sean Hannity, Trump said, "We pretty much shut it down coming in from China." His executive order banning anyone who has been in China in the previous 14 days — with exceptions, including for U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents and their close family members — went into effect.

Well the exceptions is big as the only ones coming back from china are citizens, lawful residence and family members

Also coming from China was a mistake as those coming from Europe ws not part of the ban. Thus NY had a huge number of cases in the early months.

Feb. 11

At a WHO briefing, Tedros urged world leaders to give priority to containing the virus: "To be honest, a virus is more powerful in creating political, economic and social upheaval than any terrorist attack.

Feb. 10

At a campaign rally in Manchester, N.H., Trump said: "Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away. I hope that's true. But we're doing great in our country. China, I spoke with President Xi, and they're working very, very hard. And I think it's going to all work out fine."

Who got it right in their warnings ?

Mar 16
Trump issued orders to control the spread of the virus in the U.S.: "My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible. Avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people. Avoid discretionary travel. And avoid eating and drinking at bars, restaurants and public food courts. If everyone makes this change or these critical changes and sacrifices now, we will rally together as one nation and we will defeat the virus.

yet he has rallies, meetings, and Mitch afraid to go the the white house because of the lax attitude they have.

Trump blamed OBama for obama's handling of the Ebola virus with only four known deaths and 3 were foreigners.

If Trump can blame Obama then he should be blamed for COVID - 19 which had a whole lot more deaths and number of infected people

Jan. 22

Asked by CNBC whether there were any concerns about the virus spreading to the U.S., Trump responded: "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It's going to be just fine."

Wrong

Jan. 30

At a campaign rally in Iowa, Trump talked about the U.S. partnership with China to control the disease. "We only have five people. Hopefully, everything's going to be great. They have somewhat of a problem, but hopefully, it's all going to be great. But we're working with China, just so you know, and other countries very, very closely. So it doesn't get out of hand."

In an interview with Sean Hannity, Trump said, "We pretty much shut it down coming in from China." His executive order banning anyone who has been in China in the previous 14 days — with exceptions, including for U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents and their close family members — went into effect.

Well the exceptions is big as the only ones coming back from china are citizens, lawful residence and family members

Also coming from China was a mistake as those coming from Europe ws not part of the ban. Thus NY had a huge number of cases in the early months.

Feb. 11

At a WHO briefing, Tedros urged world leaders to give priority to containing the virus: "To be honest, a virus is more powerful in creating political, economic and social upheaval than any terrorist attack.

Feb. 10

At a campaign rally in Manchester, N.H., Trump said: "Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away. I hope that's true. But we're doing great in our country. China, I spoke with President Xi, and they're working very, very hard. And I think it's going to all work out fine."

Mar 16
Trump issued orders to control the spread of the virus in the U.S.: "My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible. Avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people. Avoid discretionary travel. And avoid eating and drinking at bars, restaurants and public food courts. If everyone makes this change or these critical changes and sacrifices now, we will rally together as one nation and we will defeat the virus.

yet he has rallies, meetings, and Mitch afraid to go the the white house because of the lax attitude they have.

Funny, your post doesn't reference all the stupid shit Fauci, the CDC, WHO, or Dims said. I guess when they're stupid it's okay.

Also, what did Trump supposedly do wrong?

The governors and the mayors have been issuing all the orders.

They asked Trump to stay out of it, and he did.
The Orange Clown got tired and bored with the pandemic and walked away from it in mid-April. He was over his empty head, giving in and giving up with all the work required and told the States to deal with the problem.

Because the Idiot-in-Chief walked away from his responsibilities as POTUS TO THE PEOPLE!!
And that is a lame and very false excuse for Trump's failure as the Nation's leader.

Jan. 22

Wrong

Jan. 30

Feb. 11

Feb. 10

Mar 16

A millions $$$ if not billions $$$ wasted all because Obama wouldn't ban infected nations from bringing it over here.

Jan. 22

Wrong

Jan. 30

Feb. 11

Feb. 10

Mar 16

A millions $$$ if not billions $$$ wasted all because Obama wouldn't ban infected nations from bringing it over here.

I believe there were only 14 known cases in the US. 2 were nurses who treated the guy and the other was a doctor who had been treating Ebola patients. Ebola outbreaks can be handled and epidemics can be stopped currently.

Eleven cases were reported, including four cases (2 nurses and 1 doctor treating ebola patient and seven cases medically evacuated from other countries.
So complaining about 14 cases vs the number of cases for COVID 19 is a mote point. Patients were allowed in to be treated and except for the initial guy who became ill while in the US and was treated. These are the only know cases. A vaccine was created and is being used. If this cost money then as human beings that what we do to help others

It was a better success story than what Trump has done with his ban which was totally ineffective.

... Also, what did Trump supposedly do wrong? ...

Everything. As far as I remember he started to do nonsense before Sars-CoV-2 came by closing a pandemic research organisation - and after he had (or faked) a covid-19 infect he still continued with charlatanery - and additionally he also blasphemed in this context.

The Covid pandemic is not Trump's fault at all. The left just knows that it is the only possible scare tactic they have in hopes of deluding the unthinking with into voting for Biden.

They can't possibly talk real issues considering the abortion loving, tax raising, Green New Deal supporting Biden has a 47 year history of doing nothing positive for this country.

Biden's Chicom buddies screwed the world.

Of course Hunter Biden's cocaine dealer is doing pretty good with all the money his best customer made with that $1.5 billion investment Hunter got selling his Daddy's influence in China.

Bad trade deals that screwed the US and technology transfers pays well, doesn't it? Then Daddy got his 50% cut.

Here we go again.

MANY timelines have been posted showing Trump's slow and uneven public response. Every time one is posted, you Trumpsters call it "fake news". YOU ARE ON THE INTERNET. If you were REALLY curious, you would LOOK IT UP and FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF. It REALLY ISN'T HARD TO FIND. But we BOTH know you're NOT GOING TO, because you're only going to believe what is provided to you in your universe.

You're also going to deny that Trump (a) ADMITTED TWICE to Bob Woodward ON TAPE that he downplayed a deadly, airborne virus as it was bearing down on America, LYING to us at an ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL time, that he (b) regularly MOCKED Americans when they were only trying to PROTECT themselves and their loved ones by wearing masks that were recommended by national experts outside of your universe, and that he (c) maintained an environment of low, dismissive caution, both at his rallies and the White House, no doubt leading to many unneeded infections and deaths.

So he was CLEARLY SLOW in his response and ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE as a national "leader" afterwards.

Why do you guys DO this when it's OBVIOUS you're going to dismiss and deny everything?

Last edited:

It was never Trump’s fault it arrived in the US. What matters is what Trump did AFTER it was already here which was...nothing.

Give in great detail what you believe Trump should have done and after you are done then look over your list and see if your ideas infringe on State and Local Government rights and could be Unconstitutional seeing most of your wishes usual do and are!

New Topics

Forum List

Back