someone please explain this --ahhhh--racism? [? ]

Who was there before them?

The ancestors of living Native Americans arrived in what is now the United States at least 15,000 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leave the United States then. And of course the brown people south of the border are part of the newcomers. I know. You had a big lunch and will take a nice rest before dinner. What are you trying to convince people? There is land. Live off it. There are people here that do. Follow their lead. they will teach you. So about 160 million of you should be living off the land. More power to you.

Why not have your piece of shit president sign a law like they did in 1830 and force us to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you a native American? If so do you really think that things are going to go back to what they were? We have approximately 320 million people or so in the United States and about 1.2 billion in the Western Hemisphere. The best that can happen is a massive financial catastrophe or natural disaster or war to eliminate people. People are selfish. It is a trait of the human genome. It varies to degree. It also helps in survival. All of the people talking about the equality of everyone and most would not give up anything they have as possessions and wealth. There is even a sadism in them. Do you believe that say a Ray Jay "Baby back Rib" Johnson or a Triple K,,,KKK Kovington who like to see people cry, care? They need to be made to cry. Urban or Rural it is talk.

You might want to leave Ray Ray out of this.
He sold out for his 30 pieces. A conscience after the fact that people are criminals until proven innocent.

You are WRONG and got caught! The two blacks ARE using race in their descriptions; the whites are not. Sorry, your weak argument is out the window. You are welcome to try again next year when you get over your racial bias.

I am not wrong and that poster doesn't erase the fact that whites created racial classifications. Your definition of racism isn't racism. Your white fragility has you trying to create racism because you're defensive about your own racism.
You try to over explain things with racism. Admit you don't know and keep quiet.

I do know. Your white fragility has you trying to create racism because you're defensive about your own racism. So keep quiet.
You heard the term white fragility and mistake that for white strength-you will be in for a rude surprise. I have no racism-I am just better than you because of my life experience. Deal with it.
No, I took the term for what it describes. White discomfort when confronted by people of color about race and defensiveness. You are a racist. Deal with the consequences of your racism.
You are black I think, and I don't care. Your posts are that of a 10 year old regardless of color.

Illegal is illegal-the Indians were squatters.
Bullshit.
They sure look illegal to me-and I guess they did to western settlers too.

They look like they were already settled there when your so called western settlers arrived. That's why many of those "western settlers" died.
Lets see-tee pees instead of permanent buildings-must have looked like the streets of downtown LA. Both groups mainly died of disease. I'm waiting for this latest group of invaders from the south to get all kinds of STD's and croak off.

Since not all Native American tribes lived in tee pees and NA'S died from diseases bought here by the white invaders, plus whites did give some tribes smallpox blankets, starved tribes to death by not giving them the promised supplies as well as military slaughters, you'd be wise to drop the stormfront version of how the west was won. Those coming from the south are additional "indian" tribes who are descendants of many of the tribes that were here before the saltine invasion. The Mayans, Incas, Aztecs, and other South American people are not Hispanic.

Bluntly put, white boy, you're the invader and they want their country back.

M.A.N.A.A
They never had a country-they sided with Cortez and allowed their culture to be raped and destroyed. We know better and will turn these latter day locusts into fertilizer or just assimilate the lighter ones. So black boy, they get nothing, and neither do you.

we know how to be racist. we know how to pretend to be not racist. let's now learn how to be ANTIRACIST

I am not wrong and that poster doesn't erase the fact that whites created racial classifications. Your definition of racism isn't racism. Your white fragility has you trying to create racism because you're defensive about your own racism.
You try to over explain things with racism. Admit you don't know and keep quiet.

I do know. Your white fragility has you trying to create racism because you're defensive about your own racism. So keep quiet.
You heard the term white fragility and mistake that for white strength-you will be in for a rude surprise. I have no racism-I am just better than you because of my life experience. Deal with it.
No, I took the term for what it describes. White discomfort when confronted by people of color about race and defensiveness. You are a racist. Deal with the consequences of your racism.
You are black I think, and I don't care. Your posts are that of a 10 year old regardless of color.

Then apparently you are a 5 year old.

Bullshit.

They look like they were already settled there when your so called western settlers arrived. That's why many of those "western settlers" died.
Lets see-tee pees instead of permanent buildings-must have looked like the streets of downtown LA. Both groups mainly died of disease. I'm waiting for this latest group of invaders from the south to get all kinds of STD's and croak off.

Since not all Native American tribes lived in tee pees and NA'S died from diseases bought here by the white invaders, plus whites did give some tribes smallpox blankets, starved tribes to death by not giving them the promised supplies as well as military slaughters, you'd be wise to drop the stormfront version of how the west was won. Those coming from the south are additional "indian" tribes who are descendants of many of the tribes that were here before the saltine invasion. The Mayans, Incas, Aztecs, and other South American people are not Hispanic.

M.A.N.A.A
They never had a country-they sided with Cortez and allowed their culture to be raped and destroyed. We know better and will turn these latter day locusts into fertilizer or just assimilate the lighter ones. So black boy, they get nothing, and neither do you.

Again, nobody is going to listen to stormfront history. White history has been so full of holes that Tiger Woods got a birdie in one of your history classes. Bolding the word boy doesn't change the reality that America is getting browner. So the likelihood of YOU becoming fertilizer increases by the day. Humble yourself saltine, for the lord is the repo man. Not white boys. And the repo man will give the land back to who he made it for.

Then apparently you are a 5 year old.
Wow, snappy comeback-worthy of a 10 year old-maybe...

M.A.N.A.A

Again, nobody is going to listen to stormfront history. White history has been so full of holes that Tiger Woods got a birdie in one of your history classes. Bolding the word boy doesn't change the reality that America is getting browner. So the likelihood of YOU becoming fertilizer increases by the day. Humble yourself saltine, for the lord is the repo man. Not white boys. And the repo man will give the land back to who he made it for.
You said boy first, so I said it better. I watched both Roots and did not see any sign of God stepping in. America is getting browner which accounts for most of our problems. We will both be dead before things change much.

Forum List

Back