someone please explain this --ahhhh--racism? [? ]

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
I like the grammatically correct [ hahaha ] phrase ''what IS you doing?'' hahahahhaha
I must be racist, because I don't see the problem
a tweet by the University of Mo---that idiots say is ''racially insensitive'''
mizzou-tweet-1572032999.png

????
.....what I see is = I don't see a white male!!..like in a lot of these commercials/etc = no white males--and the blacks/libs are upset???!!!hahahahahhahahah
..they always exclude white males
..and no white athletes
University of Missouri apologizes after tweet on diversity

Last edited:
Explain to me. Where is the phrase "What is you doing?" I don't see it.

And why do the two African Americans fail to indicate any career aspiration? One is an African American Woman (so what?) and the other is a "Brother." Again, so what? Is this because they are pursuing a degree in Ethnic Studies?

The key to success is low aspirations, apparently.

Wouldn't it be corporate financier?
Oh, and who cares what those ******* are educating themselves in. Probably something NOT involving mathematics.

Maybe she's ungodly rich - like most white people - and she will finance new corporations.

Explain to me. Where is the phrase "What is you doing?" I don't see it.

And why do the two African Americans fail to indicate any career aspiration? One is an African American Woman (so what?) and the other is a "Brother." Again, so what? Is this because they are pursuing a degree in Ethnic Studies?

The key to success is low aspirations, apparently.
right under the Video and the word ''nuff''
above the ''''racist''' ad

I like the grammatically correct [ hahaha ] phrase ''what IS you doing?'' hahahahhaha

????
.....what I see is = I don't see a white male!!..like in a lot of these commercials/etc = no white males--and the blacks/libs are upset???!!!hahahahahhahahah
..and no white athletes
Racism is social justice. Social justice is diversity. Diversity is mediocrity. Mediocrity is the end of society in general.

????
..and no white athletes

I knew you didn’t know what racism was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

????
..and no white athletes

..I'm sorry---hahahhahahah
if THIS is racism--EVERYTHING is racism
hahahhahahahah
....you think THIS is racism??!! --you just proved what I've been saying--you/blacks are so obsessed with RACE, that it warps your minds
hahahahhah

????
..and no white athletes

hahahhahahahah
....you think THIS is racism??!! --you just proved what I've been saying--you/blacks are so obsessed with RACE, that it warps your minds
hahahahhah

I am not black. I am not obsessed with black people. I do not judge based on skin color.

THAT WOULD BE YOU.

News flash for ya, boy. We minorities are here to stay.

Deal with it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

????
..and no white athletes

hahahhahahahah
hahahahhah

I am not black. I am not obsessed with black people. I do not judge based on skin color.

THAT WOULD BE YOU.

Deal with it.

always laughs from ''you'' people ..thank you
that is not racism
..blacks will always be behind/failure [ as ''you'' people keep complaining about ]
..until blacks start listening and stop stupidshit like the above, they will always stay behind/committing higher crime rates and graduating at lower rates

????
..and no white athletes

hahahhahahahah
hahahahhah

THAT WOULD BE YOU.

Deal with it.

that is not racism
..blacks will always be behind/failure [ as ''you'' people keep complaining about ]
..until blacks start listening and stop stupidshit like the above, they will always stay behind/committing higher crime rates and graduating at lower rates

Read this very slowly.

BILLYBOOM IS NOT NOW NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN BLACK.

????
..and no white athletes

hahahhahahahah
hahahahhah

THAT WOULD BE YOU.

Deal with it.

that is not racism

Read this very slowly.

and??---'''''you''' people..../ ...please read my posts more slowly--- then maybe you will understand them

you don't even know the meaning of the keyboard commands???!!!!
SLASH:
: a mark / used typically to denote "or" (as in and/or), "and or" (as in straggler/deserter), or "per" (as in feet/second)

— called also diagonal, slant, solidus, virgule

????
..and no white athletes

hahahhahahahah
hahahahhah

THAT WOULD BE YOU.

Deal with it.

that is not racism

All of "the blacks" who post here are vastly more intelligent than you are.

I've asked you numerous times what your major was in college, yet you've never answered.

My opinion is that you reside within the lower rung of society in every measurable category....yet come here to judge an entire race of people.

SCUM

????
..and no white athletes

hahahhahahahah
hahahahhah

THAT WOULD BE YOU.

Deal with it.

that is not racism

I've asked you numerous times what your major was in college, yet you've never answered.

My opinion is that you reside within the lower rung of society in every measurable category....yet come here to judge an entire race of people.

SCUM
there has been lot's of laughs today!! thank you ..hahahahah--very enjoyable
...I don't judge...I state facts and hypothesize with those facts/etc
..so --as usual--you are wrong...you see RACISTS EVERYWHERE--your insane with it

hahahhahahahah
hahahahhah

THAT WOULD BE YOU.

Deal with it.

that is not racism

SCUM
..so --as usual--you are wrong...you see RACISTS EVERYWHERE--your insane with it

No. I am always right about you. One more time. What did YOU major in, and did YOU graduate from college, or not?

I did not call you a racist, nor did I make a racist statement, so just stop looking even more like a dunce by avoiding direct questions.

I questioned YOUR education because you frequently state how blacks graduate at "lower rates", which is humorous because you are clearly of well below average intelligence, and your refusal to answer such a simple question makes it obvious that you are ashamed of yourself, because you are beneath the same blacks that you are always posting about, and you know it.

Last edited:

????
..and no white athletes

hahahhahahahah
hahahahhah

THAT WOULD BE YOU.

Deal with it.

that is not racism

Read this very slowly.

I believe brother Boom is the only real original legal occupant of this country here.

hahahhahahahah
hahahahhah

THAT WOULD BE YOU.

Deal with it.

that is not racism

Read this very slowly.

I believe brother Boom is the only real original legal occupant of this country here.
.....does he have documentation of the lease/land grant/land ownership?? because if not, you are full of shit

hahahhahahahah
hahahahhah

THAT WOULD BE YOU.

Deal with it.

that is not racism

SCUM

No. I am always right about you. One more time. What did YOU major in, and did YOU graduate from college, or not?

I did not call you a racist, nor did I make a racist statement, so just stop looking even more like a dunce by avoidingdirect questions.

I questioned YOUR education because you frequently state how blacks graduate at "lower rates", which is humorous because you are clearly of well below average intelligence, and your refusal to answer such a simple question makes it obvious that you are ashamed of yourself, because you are beneath the same blacks that you are always posting about, and you know it.
I never went to school--I cooked hot dogs all day
as usual, you provide NO proof of your babbling--so YOU are the uneducated one
hahahahhahahaha-more fun for me
but I do provide proof= facts:
figure-coi-2.png

Forum List

Back