Someone Needs To Give Biden Administration Personnel An Educational Brief On Hatch Act After Numerous Violations

This is not about Trump. You told us the Progs are above board. They told us they were above board. Clean as there is. With animated twinkles coming out of their eyes when they speak. This is what we were sold. You promised.
Actually, we warned you Trump was opening up pandora's box. You literally can't complain about anything Biden does. Because Trump did it first and we have you on record not giving 2 fucks.

This is not about Trump. You told us the Progs are above board. They told us they were above board. Clean as there is. With animated twinkles coming out of their eyes when they speak. This is what we were sold. You promised.
It is about enforcing the Hatch Act
That Republicans mocked while Trump was President

The Hatch Act either matters or it doesn’t.

You can’t exploit it for four years and then whine like a little bitch if the other side has a marginal infraction

Actually, we warned you Trump was opening up pandora's box. You literally can't complain about anything Biden does. Because Trump did it first and we have you on record not giving 2 fucks.
'B....b...but Truuuuuump!'

Quick, time for another 'But Trump' distraction, as another Biden appointee is under investigation.

:itsok:

Which is why the MAGA folks ignored the Hatch Act and laughed at it under the Trump admin.
download.jpeg-2.jpg

'B....b....but Truuuuuuuuuuump!'

Pay no attention to ANOTHER Biden Democrat violating the Hatch Act - nothing to see here!

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Quick, time for another 'But Trump' distraction, as another Biden appointee is under investigation.

It doesn't matter. Bush, McCain, Romney, Trump, DiSantis, Hershel Walker 2028.

Trump is just the leader of the Nazi party at the moment. I know that.

White House Spokeswoman Jen Psaki violated the Hatch Act
- "Using her official titles or positions while engaging in political activity," including "any activity directed at the success or failure of a political party, candidate for partisan political office, or partisan political group."

Biden Housing and Urban Development Secretary Marcia Fudge violated the Hatch Act.
- "Engaging in partisan political activity while acting in their official capacity"

Biden Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm violated the Hatch Act.
- Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm violated the Hatch Act, which prohibits government officials from leveraging their official duties to impact election results, according to an ethics watchdog complaint. Granholm used her official capacity as gov't official to promote Democratic candidates

Members of the executive branch, under the Hatch Act, are restricted from engaging in partisan political activity while acting in their official capacity. Only the president and vice president are exempted.

It is evident that Biden administration officials and spokes persons have no clue what the Hatch Act is, that - like Hillary - they are breaking laws but are too stupid to know they are doing it (or just don't give a damn).

Perhaps Garland - or someone who DOES know what the Hatch Act is - should brief the entire Biden administration.

The way Biden's poll numbers are dropping, the Democrats the Biden administration is endorsing my ask the Biden administration to STOP mentioning them by name!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

She didn't do anything wrong. She told the interviewer

"I'm subject to something called the Hatch Act, which means I can't advocate for people to call their Members of Congress," "If I weren't subject to the Hatch Act, I'm sure you know I would be, but I am so I can't do that."

Everyone violates it, you did not give a fuck for 4 year and now all of a sudden you do care.

you are dismissed as the mindless partisan drone you are
Granholm didn't.

"I'm subject to something called the Hatch Act, which means I can't advocate for people to call their Members of Congress," "If I weren't subject to the Hatch Act, I'm sure you know I would be, but I am so I can't do that."

Granholm didn't.

I am not sure the mere mention of people to call their members of congress would even violate it.

But Republicans laughed when Trump did it

Granholm didn't.

"Nice little shop you have here. I'm not allowed to tell you to pay us protection money so it doesn't burn down. If we were allowed to say it, I'm sure you know we would be, but we aren't, so we can't do that. Guido will be around to collect, er, see you next Tuesday".

Forum List

Back