Some useful tips for rioters and those interwcting

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
1. Don’t act surprised when you block a roadway, starting banging on drivers cars, and you get your ass run over. You probably should see that one coming. It’s also illegal to block roadways, peaceful protest or not. You scare the fuck out of people operating 2 ton vehicles that can get up to 100 mph, they’ll use that vehicle to get the fuck out of there if you’re in the way. I shouldn’t have to say this, but every time it happens, y’all act completely shocked. I don’t know why

2. Don’t point guns at motherfuckers in cars in Texas...or really any other red state....but especially Texas. Good chance they’re packing. Good chance they’ll get you before you get them. We’ve already seen plenty of cases of terroristic shooters get smoked by passerby’s on the street. The odds just aren’t in your favor in Texas

3. Don’t live stream or post yourself looting. Duh.

4. Not a good idea to charge someone that just shot a motherfucker in the face. It’s not gonna go down like it does in the movies. You are definitely not Jason born. You do not have ninja fast moves that will disarm him, also bullets work a lot better than punches.

5. Don’t fight cops. You can beat the charge but you’ll never beat the ride (arrest). If you choose to fight the cops, it’s really not a good idea to steal their weapons. It follows that its incredibly stupid to then point those weapons back at cops. If you fight the cops, but don’t steal their weapons, you’re doing better than the aforementioned guy. However, it’s a very dumb and suicidal idea to ignore their orders to stop, with their guns drawn on you, and then begin reaching in your car.

I hope this helps everyone.

Last edited:
1. Don’t act surprised when you block a roadway, starting banging on drivers cars, and you get your ass run over. You probably should see that one coming. It’s also illegal to block roadways, peaceful protest or not. You scare the fuck out of people operating 2 ton vehicles that can get up to 100 mph, they’ll use that vehicle to get the fuck out of there if you’re in the way. I shouldn’t have to say this, but every time it happens, y’all act completely shocked. I don’t know why

2. Don’t point guns at motherfuckers in cars in Texas...or really any other red state....but especially Texas. Good chance they’re packing. Good chance they’ll get you before you get them. We’ve already seen plenty of cases of terroristic shooters get smoked by passerby’s on the street. The odds just aren’t in your favor in Texas

4. Not a good idea to charge someone that just shot a motherfucker in the face. It’s not gonna go down like it does in the movies. You are definitely not Jason born. You do not have ninja fast moves that will disarm him, also bullets work a lot better than punches.

5. Don’t fight cops. You can beat the charge but you’ll never beat the ride (arrest). If you choose to fight the cops, it’s really not a good idea to steal their weapons. It follows that its incredibly stupid to then point those weapons back at cops. If you fight the cops, but don’t steal their weapons, you’re doing better than the aforementioned guy. However, it’s a very dumb and suicidal idea to ignore their orders to stop, with their guns drawn on you, and then begin reaching in your car.

I think I hit most of the major ones. Feel free to add

I think I hit most of the major ones. Feel free to add
Ok

I think a Cop should be able to slap someone across the face with an open palm if they show the slightest of disrespect.

Forum List

Back