Some things need to change, this is one of them

What are the odds this kid won't some day end up dead in the street or imprisoned for God knows what crimes?

And if the cops really didn't alert whatever agency is supposed to help kids in abusive households, someone ought to have their nuts in a vise over it.

Oh, the irony.

Candy you ARE a bitch, you think it makes you look strong, it doesn't.

Embrace what you project.
Her bitchiness makes her look hysterical. Bitchy women think they are being resolute. As a result believe they project some sort of authority or control. When the result is people just get tired of it and walk away.
I would much rather see a woman exude confidence, deal with things on a scale of reality and use their intelligence as means to an end.
BTW, I think candycorn thinks the Electoral College has a fraternity she needs to hang out with.

Quite happy with the 240+ EVs in the Dem pocketbook before it starts. That you guys are actively trying to screw up your senatorial chances is a nice bonus.

Oh, the irony.

Her bitchiness makes her look hysterical. Bitchy women think they are being resolute. As a result believe they project some sort of authority or control. When the result is people just get tired of it and walk away.
I would much rather see a woman exude confidence, deal with things on a scale of reality and use their intelligence as means to an end.
BTW, I think candycorn thinks the Electoral College has a fraternity she needs to hang out with.

Quite happy with the 240+ EVs in the Dem pocketbook before it starts. That you guys are actively trying to screw up your senatorial chances is a nice bonus.

And the hits just keep on coming.

Ahhhh!!! Look at you crawl on the ground like Obama's bitch with no response!

Conservatives need to attack Hilary as ruthlessly as the liberal machine attacks their opponets - make the playing field even. Romney was too nice. She does not believe in the sovereignty of the USA; she is a new world order bitch!.

this muslime mulatto son-of-a-bitch is hell bent on destroying this country, The United States of America, in every way possible. fuck Osama Bin Husseinbama with an iron fence post !! ooooooh ! BTW, make that a red hot fence post :up: ... :lmao: ... :up: ... :lmao: ... .

Only lesson learned there is you're a lying son of a bitch.

... you NEVER have anything to say that EVER makes any sense, you mind boggling, stupid, sons a bitch.

I put up this shit last fall. :lol: While you progressives were still having a love letter in the sand moment with the son of a bitch.

You really are quibbling little bitch........
What a quibbling bitch you really are.
Reason #117 that liberal scum aren't worth the effort

You can crawl back under the same rock the one I spoke to came from, faggot...
Thanks for proving mine, bitch.

I'm sure Hillary is bright, sometimes funny, and compitent. I'm also sure she is vindictive, careless when it comes to security, and something of a heinous bitch.

Of course, that took a while to put together (about 8 minutes and all of the "bitch" references you see were found on posts from yesterday alone).

There is very little difference between conservative posters and the people you see on the video.

I'm sure Hillary is bright, sometimes funny, and compitent. I'm also sure she is vindictive, careless when it comes to security, and something of a heinous bitch.

Of course, that took a while to put together (about 8 minutes and all of the "bitch" references you see were found on posts from yesterday alone).

There is very little difference between conservative posters and the people you see on the video.

Surely you're not comparing what adults say on a message board to what is being taught to this 3 year old child, who is still in diapers BTW.

This is an ADULT BOARD on the INTERNET you IGNORANT FUCKING bubble head.

Or are you comparing YOURSELF to a TWO YEAR OLD IN DIAPERS?

Sheeeeeezuz freakin' Christ... you are one STUPID twit.

Last edited:
The YT in the OP is an brief infomercial for the ultimate result of the War On Poverty.

Just sayin'.

Yes Spoonman, that is exactly what needs to change in the black community. This was by no means an isolated incident either, these people were just stupid enough to get caught. This goes on all the time. The ones in the video thought they were being cool, they thought it was funny, as I'm sure all the rest that do the same thing do. That's what's in their head.

Last edited:

Really, you don't see any difference between an adult and a child?

Last edited:
Oh, the irony.

Really, you don't see any difference between an adult and a children?

sure she does. children are ok to abort

Forum List

Back