Some Theories Why Clinton Lost the Easy Win Election

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I think people have just had it up to here with Washington pulling its typical shit. And they want their full-time jobs with benefits back (we seem to have Washington to thank for some of that, too). But it's mostly wanting to drain the swamp.

Jobs. Rich elite never work day in life, they don't feel pains. Rich elite never sign front of check. zero common sense.

The third party voters who were perfectly content voting for someone who had zero chance of becoming president are also partly to blame.

Her husband is still well-liked. The current Democratic administration is leaving office with pretty decent approval ratings. She was running against a reality TV star who couldn't stay off Twitter long enough to take his foot out of his mouth. She was a shoe-in. She was just THAT corrupt and THAT unlikable. Democrats only have themselves to blame for the person they nominated.

Here are a few, and I think all of them had some role in her defeat.

Why Trump Won: Working-Class Whites

Coulter: Trump Victory Boils Down To "Globalism vs. Nationality"

Hillary Supporters Burn American Flag, Riot, Threaten to Kill Trump After Losing Election

What theories do yo think best explain Hillary's loss?

And why did the pollsters get it so fucking wrong? I have my own theories, but I am interested in what others think.
I think the pollsters got it wrong because, rather than report news , and opinions; they tried to create news, and opinions.

Hillary Supporters Burn American Flag, Riot, Threaten to Kill Trump After Losing Election

And why did the pollsters get it so fucking wrong? I have my own theories, but I am interested in what others think.
I think the white surburanites had Clinton fatigue. I did, but I'm not a suburbanite. I think even my wife did. My kid voted for her in my kid's first time voting, but the vote was really against Trump.

I'm NOT blaming Comey, but he did add to it, yet the private server and resulting investigations were vitntage Clinton. Comey was more or less just the messenger.

I said more than a few times in the primaries how similar the Trump run of 2016 was to the Obama run of 2008 in the final similarity and one might say irony they both defeated the Clinton machine.

I think the white surburanites had Clinton fatigue. I did, but I'm not a suburbanite. I think even my wife did. My kid voted for her in my kid's first time voting, but the vote was really against Trump.

I'm NOT blaming Comey, but he did add to it, yet the private server and resulting investigations were vitntage Clinton. Comey was more or less just the messenger.
Yeah, the Comey letter really brought the focus of the public back to the emails and her skating on classified materials charges, and it was already a mighty sore spot.

I think the pollsters got it wrong because, rather than report news , and opinions; they tried to create news, and opinions.
I heard some talking head this morning say that people lie to the pollsters. I think it's the other way around. They were lying to us, hoping Trump supporters would get demoralized and not bother to vote, thinking he had no chance. THAT'S what they were wrong about.

She pandered to Thug lives matter. She grovelled at the feet of those who insist white people are born with an unfair advantage. She trotted out a Muslim Lawyer in a blatant stab at manipulation. She divided people into this little identity and that little identity and went through calculated motions to throw them all a bone.

Is it any wonder why so many in middle America didn't vote for her? She was so busy trying to appeal to all these diverse separate identities, she failed to appeal to those who just see themselves as Americans without all this identity politics bull shit.

Yeah, the Comey letter really brought the focus of the public back to the emails and her skating on classified materials charges, and it was already a mighty sore spot.
The Clintons whole schtick is secrecy about their personal "affairs." There's no way to put a positive spin on her selling access as SoS and the private server. My wife is a boomer with a similar social and educational background as Hillary, and even she wasn't looking forward to 4 years of investigations. And in the end, Hillary did NOT get enough white women votes. Not in Mich and Not in Philly.

She pandered to Thug lives matter. She grovelled at the feet of those who insist white people are born with an unfair advantage. She trotted out a Muslim Lawyer in a blatant stab at manipulation. She divided people into this little identity and that little identity and went through calculated motions to throw them all a bone.

Is it any wonder why so many in middle America didn't vote for her? She was so busy trying to appeal to all these diverse separate identities, she failed to appeal to those who just see themselves as Americans without all this identity politics bull shit.
It's always skin with you.

Hillary lost for several reasons. Some of those reasons are:
She's corrupt to the core.
She doesn't value honesty.
She got Americans killed.
She set up an illegal email system to avoid the FOIA.
She created a pay-for-play scheme.
She put our national security at risk.

That's just a few of the reasons she lost.

Forum List

Back