Some Republicans Fear Tighter Election Rules Could Boomerang on the Party

Don't understand your response. We were not in any form or fission speaking of law enforcement. We are speaking of voting. Are you one of those who does not think the black community is intelligent enough to get an ID?
I know you don't get it. Because you are steeped in the mental deficiency of it. It's the standard, dog whistle response to well documented systemic racism in our criminal justice system. No, i am not going to spend any energy retraining you to get it. Sorry.

I know you don't get it. Because you are steeped in the mental deficiency of it. It's the standard, dog whistle response to well documented systemic racism in our criminal justice system. No, i am not going to spend any energy retraining you to get it. Sorry.
That is not the topic, and you didn't answer my question. Do you think the black community is not intelligent enough to get an ID?

A person usually has honest and credible proof of their claims before they "rest their case."

You have not provided any credible and honest proof of your claim.

Anyone can say anything they want online. Usually it's nothing but garbage so you'll have to provide honest and credible proof of your claim or otherwise, most people won't believe what you post.

You haven't provided any credible and honest proof of your claim so those of us who know how the voting system works, knows that your claim is a bunch of garbage.

They haven't taken away mail-in and absentee.

They may as well have for many people.

When a copy of a person's driver's license and the last 4 digits of a person's social security number is required to be sent through the mail, a lot of people aren't going to vote by mail.

Many older people can't go get their driver's license copied. Many other people are like me and will not put such information through the US Mail. It's not secure and a person can steal an identity using that information.

Mail in voting has been made so hard in some states that people who have voted that way for years, will not vote anymore.

They may as well have for many people.

When a copy of a person's driver's license and the last 4 digits of a person's social security number is required to be sent through the mail, a lot of people aren't going to vote by mail.

Many older people can't go get their driver's license copied. Many other people are like me and will not put such information through the US Mail. It's not secure and a person can steal an identity using that information.

Mail in voting has been made so hard in some states that people who have voted that way for years, will not vote anymore.
Please provide links for your claim. I have never heard about SSN requirements.

A person usually has honest and credible proof of their claims before they "rest their case."

You have not provided any credible and honest proof of your claim.

Anyone can say anything they want online. Usually it's nothing but garbage so you'll have to provide honest and credible proof of your claim or otherwise, most people won't believe what you post.

You haven't provided any credible and honest proof of your claim so those of us who know how the voting system works, knows that your claim is a bunch of garbage.
Me thinks you need to go back to be beginning of the conversation I was having with that individual. His posts were the proof of my statement and therefore does not require anything more.

Last edited:
Madeup fantasies, vomited by a little footsoldier whose head has been filled with lies.
The rules changes are reasonable if the voter isn't trying to cheat. Anyone unwilling to verify their ID and their RIGHT to vote, aren't welcome in elections anyway. In fact, IMO, anyone caught defrauding the system that way should do 10 years minimum.

You are right. The elderly tend to vote by Mail and tend to vote Republican. My parents voted exclusively by mail in their later years and they were staunch Republicans. Whether it is infirmity by age or fear of a contagious disease that make the elderly unable to vote or obtain a valid state ID, these restrictions will disproportionately affect the elderly and may very well backfire.
If they have legitimate reasons not to vote in person they will employ the absentee ballot provisions. These folks, unlike your imaginary patriots who must vote by mail without ANY ID, will easily take care of their responsibilities and get their ballots in on time. Rural, elderly folk who vote Republican have no issues with being responsible.

The rules changes are reasonable if the voter isn't trying to cheat. Anyone unwilling to verify their ID and their RIGHT to vote, aren't welcome in elections anyway. In fact, IMO, anyone caught defrauding the system that way should do 10 years minimum.
We know the real reason the left does not like voter IDs. It reduces their ability to cheat. It is that simple. Why else would they insult the black community, trying to convince everyone they are not smart enough to get an ID, so would disenfranchise them.

Forum List

Back