Some really good advice for Biden....

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
I like these ideas for Biden and the overall message.....

"Have occasional televised Zoom Halls, with a moderator, similar to those you had in the campaign. Make sure to invite folks from different parts of the country. Answer questions candidly- no spin. If you don’t have a good answer, say that. If you can’t answer for security or other reasons, say that. If any of them are wearing MAGA hats and long, bushy beards, keep your answers simple and use one syllable words.""""""

Last edited:
  • Banned
My advice for him is to eat shit and die.

124103212_10157211536710764_1660252020345901685_o.jpg

Ooooohhhh......poor baby....such butthurt.

I like these ideas for Biden and the overall message.....

"Have occasional televised Zoom Halls, with a moderator, similar to those you had in the campaign. Make sure to invite folks from different parts of the country. Answer questions candidly- no spin. If you don’t have a good answer, say that. If you can’t answer for security or other reasons, say that. If any of them are wearing MAGA hats and long, bushy beards, keep your answers simple and use one syllable words.""""""
Concede before he is impeached for voter fraud.

Bidens advice to us - "hide ya kids, hide ya wives, cause im sniffing and touching errybody
Or...

Bidens advice to us - "hide ya kids, hide ya wives, cause im sniffing and touching their, uh, you know,,the thing!

Forum List

Back