Some possibly useless things I scored today...

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
...or possibly useful.

A 50-round drum magazine for a 9mm Glock. Probably not very practical, but just think of the fun factor. It takes 5 minutes to load and when you bump-fire the pistol, about 3.8 seconds to unload. :auiqs.jpg:

scores1.jpg

Some AK magazine dust covers. These keep dust and moisture out of the magazine. You just pop them off when you're ready to use them.

scores2.jpg

A 30-06 neck sizing die. I don't like to full-length resize rifle cases, that tends to wear out the brass faster. Gave $10 for it.

scores3.jpg

A brand new Protec rail-mount weapon light for my wife's Taurus G2C. Now she can light up the boogieman. I gave $30 for it.

scores4.jpg

scores5.jpg

...or possibly useful.

A 50-round drum magazine for a 9mm Glock. Probably not very practical, but just think of the fun factor. It takes 5 minutes to load and when you bump-fire the pistol, about 3.8 seconds to unload. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 446616

Some AK magazine dust covers. These keep dust and moisture out of the magazine. You just pop them off when you're ready to use them.

View attachment 446617

A 30-06 neck sizing die. I don't like to full-length resize rifle cases, that tends to wear out the brass faster. Gave $10 for it.

View attachment 446618

A brand new Protec rail-mount weapon light for my wife's Taurus G2C. Now she can light up the boogieman. I gave $30 for it.

View attachment 446620

View attachment 446621
Is there a keeper on the dust covers, or do they just go flying?

...or possibly useful.

View attachment 446616

View attachment 446617

View attachment 446618

View attachment 446620

View attachment 446621
Bump firing? Isn't that illegal? Are you some kind of anarchist?

Makes me wish I didn't have that boating accident.

That said, guess what most of my Biden dollars are going to be used for.
You will donate all your money to help Biden and Harris fix all!

...or possibly useful.

View attachment 446616

View attachment 446617

View attachment 446618

View attachment 446620

View attachment 446621

Nope, bump-firing is legal. I use a short 5" long piece of wooden dowel stuck through the trigger guard to bump-fire a pistol. You just push the grip forward and let the gun do all the work.

...or possibly useful.

View attachment 446616

View attachment 446617

View attachment 446618

View attachment 446620

View attachment 446621

They're rubber, so they fit tightly over the end of the magazine. I just saw them there and figured they were something I could use.

...or possibly useful.

View attachment 446616

View attachment 446617

View attachment 446618

View attachment 446620

View attachment 446621

Presumably...this will eventually lead to a date with a supermodel.

...or possibly useful.

View attachment 446616

View attachment 446617

View attachment 446618

View attachment 446620

View attachment 446621

Nope, bump-firing is legal. I use a short 5" long piece of wooden dowel stuck through the trigger guard to bump-fire a pistol. You just push the grip forward and let the gun do all the work.
I know, I'm just being hateful Mike! Now that I have all the shit stains on ignore, I have to have someone to vent on! ;)

...or possibly useful.

View attachment 446616

View attachment 446617

View attachment 446618

View attachment 446620

View attachment 446621

They're rubber, so they fit tightly over the end of the magazine. I just saw them there and figured they were something I could use.
So once you flip them off, you gotta look for them on the ground, or do you take them off before you put the mags in the pouch?

I know, I'm just being hateful Mike! Now that I have all the shit stains on ignore, I have to have someone to vent on! ;)

Just a FYI. Some believe they need a shoestring to bump (one doesn't) Yet a few years back ATF deemed "a shoe string is a machinegun"!!!!!!!!

...or possibly useful.

View attachment 446616

View attachment 446617

View attachment 446618

View attachment 446620

View attachment 446621

Biden is about to pay for my .300 WSM custom build. In many ways, for me, it is the Mt. Everest of rifle builds. I can't wait. As for magazine dust covers . . . bad idea. Ever throw a pizza in the oven, forgetting to remove the round carboard beneath?

Forum List

Back