Some Politicians Do Care About Election Integrity

"It is especially troubling to me when the other board members accept unsubstantiated ideas and unverified claims as facts instead of relying on the Arizona State Elections Office who told us the machines had been certified," she said. "Cochise County had an election without problems and our machine count and hand count matched 100%. We had no problems and all these claims are just grandstanding."

Tells us what the shitty sore-losing GOP radicals are all aboot.

As they should. Without election integrity, why bother to have elections?

---Republican officials in two counties in Arizona and Pennsylvania declined on Monday to certify their midterm election results, with some citing concerns about the integrity of the voting system that have become commonplace among conservatives.---

Which won't matter in the slightest because the results are in and the victors will be seated. Love the showboating though. I hope they put the screws to those two Republican cucks in Cochise County, AZ. And the waffley dude in Luzerne County, PA will cave and certify. Looks like the guy is already regretting his decision. There should be consequences for showboating with absolutely no proof to backup their allegations.

Here's your bottom line.

"The issues are not anticipated to stop any election victors from being seated, though the moves do open the counties up to litigation".

---Republican officials in two counties in Arizona and Pennsylvania declined on Monday to certify their midterm election results, with some citing concerns about the integrity of the voting system that have become commonplace among conservatives.---

Translated: "I'm a snowflake who can't accept that my candidates lost, so I believe all the elections where the candidate I supported lost were rigged."

Thanks for demonstrating you have the emotional capabilities of a three year-old.

"The issues are not anticipated to stop any election victors from being seated, though the moves do open the counties up to litigation".
At least some politicians are giving notice that voter fraud should not be tolerated.

How does keeping their constituents' votes from being included in the official count show any concern? Here in Arizona those votes being withheld could turn the result for a U.S. Congressional seat from Republican to Democrat. That's showing them, heh?

Well, they SHOULD care about election integrity, but they don't.

They care about attempting coups when they lose.

This is an era of the whiniest sore loser bitches in American history.

How does keeping their constituents' votes from being included in the official count show any concern? Here in Arizona those votes being withheld could turn the result for a U.S. Congressional seat from Republican to Democrat. That's showing them, heh?
Exactly. We need recounts and audits.

Forum List

Back