Some people claim wrongful entitlement with an expectation of favor

northpolarbear

Oct 3, 2015
Some people claim wrongful entitlement with an expectation of favor.

Put in simply, they claim that if I would have done something wrongful for their profit (which is false & delusional), if I changed my mind after I got pissed off at them, they are entitled to that wrongful profit. I won't get into the specifics, but for an example? They claim that if I would have stolen a Rolex for their wrongful profit (which is false & delusional) & if I changed my mind after I got pissed off at them, they are entitled to me stealing that Rolex for them. This is false in 2 ways. I would never have done a wrongful thing in their favor "&" they are not entitled to such even if I changed my mind (neither morally nor legally). What something should be done or shouldn't be done is a matter of rightfulness, not what they would have had nor what they want. What something would be done or is wanted to be done is a matter of 100% entirely my choice. No one else has an entitlement, say, control, power over my free will regardless of whether I changed my mind or not.

The term happy coincidence refers to how some things, goals, reasons or whatever are not mutually exclusive. Whether something is rightful or not is decided entirely on its own. Not something else. It is about legitimacy. Whether something is legitimate or not is determined by logic. Also, there is the matter of principle or preference aside from logic for legitimacy. The important point is that whether something should be done or not is determined entirely on its own. Whether something else is met or not is irrelevant in whether that should be done or not. The same goes for whether something shouldn't be done or not. Also, whether something is wanted to be done or would be done is irrelevant in how something should be done or shouldn't be done anyway. Also, whether something is wanted to be done or would be done changing because of whatever is not important as it either should be done or shouldn't be done irrelevant of the desire changing. Aside from the desire changing being real or not (as in you would have never gotten what you wanted), I am pointing out that it is irrelevant. Also, what someone wants to do or would do is entirely up to him regardless of the desire changing or not. He is not obligated to such. He has an entitlement to do what he likes legitimately. You have no control, say, power over it regardless of the desire changing or not. You are not entitled to such neither rightfully nor morally nor legally. Aside from that, the rightfulness, legitimacy, should part are clear. Whether something should be done or not, or whether something shouldn't be done or not, is a matter of logic. It's not a matter of what you want to have or what you want to see. Your want & greed are not given a shit for rightfulness.

I am just talking the obvious, but there really are human trashes like those.

you need to stop speaking and writing like some character out of a poorly written Any Rand novel. In the real world, people who speak like that claim some kind of wrongful entitlement to be taken seriously as an intellect and an adult

hope this helps

Well, as I said, there really are human trashes like those. Did you read the Rolex analogy? Of course they aren't entitled. It's a wrongful expectation aside from being false (they never would have had it) anyway. It's something that should not happen. It's something that would not happen with my free will 100% entirely only up to me, regardless of me having changed my mind on it or not which does not entitle them anything anyway. Also, there is nothing being adult, social, intellect about it. It is a plain wrongful want. This is a plain matter of rightful entitlement & obligation. I'm not obligated for such. I am entitled to not doing such. Also, that's the rightful thing that "should" be done. Also, I don't want to be social with such trashes.

I couldn't grammatically understand your later sentence by the way.

Last edited:
The rightful entitlement part is clear. My will is also clear. But that's the exact attitude they seem to have indeed. Hilariously disgusting & rejected obviously. Harassing & doing anything wrongful to get their wrongful want. They are only hated & punished aside from the rejection obviously standing still because that's what I said, which should not & would not logically change by them persisting.

Last edited:
you need to stop speaking and writing like some character out of a poorly written Any Rand novel. In the real world, people who speak like that claim some kind of wrongful entitlement to be taken seriously as an intellect and an adult

hope this helps
Ayn Rand and Thomas Jefferson mean nothing to Dante because he lacks the IQ to understand freedom.

The rightful entitlement part is clear. My will is also clear. But that's the exact attitude they seem to have indeed. Hilariously disgusting & rejected obviously. Harassing & doing anything wrongful to get their wrongful want. They are only hated & punished aside from the rejection obviously standing still because that's what I said, which should not & would not logically change by them persisting.
Stand and deliver!

What do you think I'd do "just because you persist"? Geez. What should be done & what would be done are both clear (& it obviously has no reason to change by some persistence aside from how what I would do is my free will up to only me). I just want to sue them for harassing & doing anything wrongful to get their wrongful want. They won't get what they want obviously. They are just hated & sued for the attempt.

What do you think I'd do "just because you persist"? Geez. What should be done & what would be done are both clear (& it obviously has no reason to change by some persistence aside from how what I would do is my free will up to only me). I just want to sue them. They won't get what they want obviously. They are just hated & sued.
I said..

Give me all your worldly goods. Just leave your keys under the mat. Tar, that'll be fine.

Well, as I said, there really are human trashes like those. Did you read the Rolex analogy? Of course they aren't entitled. It's a wrongful expectation aside from being false (they never would have had it) anyway. It's something that should not happen. It's something that would not happen with my free will 100% entirely only up to me, regardless of me having changed my mind on it or not which does not entitle them anything anyway. Also, there is nothing being adult, social, intellect about it. It is a plain wrongful want. This is a plain matter of rightful entitlement & obligation. I'm not obligated for such. I am entitled to not doing such. Also, that's the rightful thing that "should" be done. Also, I don't want to be social with such trashes.

I couldn't grammatically understand your later sentence by the way.
You need to start hanging around people you get along with and stop expecting so much from others.

Life isn't an exercise in abstract philosophy -- enjoy the experience of living -- follow your bliss -- ditch the play on morality and ethics -- run off that stage and embrace life

I am not expecting anything other than the rightfully entitled rights. I shouldn't be bothered. It is them that is wrongfully expecting, wanting, pursuing beyond a rightful entitlement.

Also, them hoping me to change my mind (especially by them persisting) is irrelevant to me; they are not entitled to changing my mind; they don't have a right to change my mind. Harassing & doing wrongful acts to get what they want are just plain wrongful, immoral, illegal, hated, sued. Also, them having the last word "persisting" their wrongful want is also irrelevant to me. Everything I said stands regardless of them just wrongfully insisting shamelessly or having the last word (insisting one more time after I said no with my free will).

I do not want to hang out with these people. They forcefully cling themselves onto me wrongfully, immorally, illegally just for their self-centered want which is wrongful & they are not entitled.

I am not expecting anything other than the rightfully entitled rights. I shouldn't be bothered. It is them that is wrongfully expecting, wanting, pursuing beyond a rightful entitlement.

Also, them hoping me to change my mind (especially by them persisting) is irrelevant to me; they are not entitled to changing my mind; they don't have a right to change my mind. Harassing & doing wrongful acts to get what they want are just plain wrongful, immoral, illegal, hated, sued. Also, them having the last word "persisting" their wrongful want is also irrelevant to me. Everything I said stands regardless of them just wrongfully insisting shamelessly or having the last word (insisting one more time after I said no with my free will).

I do not want to hang out with these people. They forcefully cling themselves onto me wrongfully, immorally, illegally just for their self-centered want which is wrongful & they are not entitled.
"wrongful entitlement" "expectation of favor" "rightfully entitled rights" who actually speaks that way out in the real world?

without seeming to over step bounds here (not knowing you on the boards) have you thought of entering therapy? and if you have, were drugs prescribed? you could be experiencing side effects, I don't know...I am not a mental health professional.

I am taking you seriously. I hope you see your way to a peaceful frame of mind with life

Forum List

Back