Some one please tell me how did they get the holy spirit in the OT ?

So Sodom and Gomorrah were smited by mistake, and priests get to suck along little kids all they want!

And Paul, was a jerk, or a prophet? Stupid or smart? I don't understand... I can only go by facts . Wait there's more....

kjw said "No one would know what sin was without law". Oh gosh I so heartedly disagree!!!! That's why there's a law, People agree with it! It didn't take "GOD", it took evolution. Survival of the fittest! Animals that don't know what sin is towards their species, do not continue to perpetuate. All animals know what sin is, without law being necessary. Now, religions, want to take that obvious answer, and use it to their financial and military advantage. And turn the obvious shit around on us, and make us do what is unnatural.

So to answer the OP.... Yes he did. Because none of these current followers hold the ideal of Jesus. They just follow the religion that was created in 313 AD, and some maybe later!

Last edited:
I follow Jesus. And I'm a fucking atheist. I love the ideals, but I hate the religions. And I can tell you where the religions came from.

Jesus may not have existed, maybe he did, but I love the ideals regardless. I do what Jesus would do. Well, to a certain point, i ain't killing myself.... :)

I won't hurt anybody that doesn't think that way, I won't think they're any better or worse either. I really don't care. I'm gonna roll my own way. As long as we get along, it really means nothing. What we think about our afterlife, is a different discussion that I would love to have. But it has nothing to do with reality.

Last edited:
And we shouldn't fight about what "heaven" we will go to. Shite, if you get to go to whatever it is that you call your afterlife, and you're right?!? Then, HI FIVES!!!!! Dang you picked the right religion!!!!

Otherwise, who the fuck cares? We certainly won't... Especially since the religions don't really exist.

So we're all good in the long run. Who really cares what other people believe in, and why should anybody try to change their minds? Just live your own life, they way it should be lived based on goodness, and we can all work together as a planet, instead of secular religious political nonsense.

Last edited:
This is another question I can't figure out, stupid Paul says you need the holy sport in you to say the word out loud "lord" and the only way you can get the holy spirit in you is to be born again (Romans 10:9, 10:10)

So how does that work?

And how did they get the holy spirit in the OT if Jesus wasn't born and died yet to release his spirit? Read the book of acts.

Yea I know Genesis one says the spirit of God was hovering over the surface...

Moses placed his hands on Joshua and gave him the spirit (where did Moses get the spirit from? )

Luke 2:35 says some guy named simeon held Jesus up as a baby and he had the holy spirit in him. Mary and Elizabeth got the spirit with Jesus and John the Baptist in their womb..

???

So hey, i think we're all coming across the same conclusion. Jesus is a good ideal to follow. But the religion, and all other religions and governments, are corrupt ways, to corrupt us, to do corrupt things.

See, I don't follow that shite. I realize what it is, for what it is. So, call me an atheist, call me a communist, I don't give a crap. We need to change this shite. To make a better world!

I want a world where we can all thrive, do things where we can all survive.
It don't matter what you think, don't matter what you believe,
We all want to live together, and help each us all get through. We're all together in this.
We need science and technology to get us there. But religion and politics need to be removed.
We have a chance, if we allow ourselves to get there. Otherwise, we're going to self-destruct.

Religion and politics are the self-destruction mechanisms that we have to let go...

Forum List

Back