Some of the dumbest liberal quotes ever from Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, etc...

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
While libs are having fun picking apart everything Trump says, they ignored much worse from their own. Trump mistrusts much of the media. So do most Americans. He wants secure borders. So do most Americans. He wants better vetting of refugees. So do most Americans. He wants more jobs. So do most Americans. He wants violence in cities addressed. So do most Americans.

Yet, the left makes those things sound ridiculous. Considering the ass whooping they've gotten in recent years, they might want to take a long look at their own party when they are in the mood to mock people.

Some insane quotes from libs. Trump hasn't begun to reach this level of crazy.

-------------
Isn't it a little racist to call it Black Friday? -- Joy Behar

Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them. -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs. -- Nancy Pelosi

How do we know when someone like Hasan is going to make his move and do we know he’s an Islamist until he’s made his move? He makes a phone call or whatever, according to Reuters right now. Apparently he tried to contact al-Qaida. Is that the point at which you say, “This guy is dangerous?” That’s not a crime to call up al-Qaida, is it? Is it? I mean, where do you stop the guy? -- Chris Matthews

My fear is that the whole island (of Guam) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize. -- Democrat Congressman Hank Johnson

“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it.” – Nancy Pelosi

“I don’t know what the word is in Austrian.” – Barack Obama thinking that Austrian is a language

“Ten thousand people died, an entire town destroyed.” Obama on a storm that killed 12 people

“Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions!” Obama being overworked by reporters

“I bowled a 129. It’s like- It was like the Special Olympics.” Obama making fun of an organization for people with Down Syndrome

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” Biden pointing out that African Americans are not articulate

“[My grandmother] is a typical white person.” Obama generalizing Caucasians

“This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility.” Obama putting politics before his country to President Medvedev of Russia

“If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very very low crime rate.” – Former D.C. Mayor Marion Barry

“The conventional viewpoint says we need a jobs program and we need to cut welfare. Just the opposite! We need more welfare and fewer jobs.” – Former California Governer Jerry Brown

“It’s a free country. I wish it weren’t.” – Massachusetts Governer, Deval Patrick

Hillary quotes:

“Many of you are well enough off that the tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.”

"No. We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices ... Government has to make those choices for people."

"In the excerpts from her paid speeches to financial institutions and corporate audiences, Mrs. Clinton said she dreamed of “open trade and open borders” throughout the Western Hemisphere. Citing the back-room deal-making and arm-twisting used by Abraham Lincoln, she mused on the necessity of having “both a public and a private position” on politically contentious issues. Reflecting in 2014 on the rage against political and economic elites that swept the country after the 2008 financial crash, Mrs. Clinton acknowledged that her family’s rising wealth had made her “kind of far removed” from the struggles of the middle class."

- The 25 Stupidest Liberal Quotes Of The Last Decade

In Her Own Words - Stupid Things Nancy Pelosi Actually Said and other Liberal Quotes

John Hawkins - 20 Hillary Clinton Quotes You Should Read Before Voting For Her

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/politics/hillary-clinton-speeches-wikileaks.html?_r=0

Last edited:
More liberal hypocrisy. They object to border security but demand security for themselves.

Forum List

Back