Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

Only in the deep dark recesses of their own puny little brains.

And yours, apparently

Sadly for you, you really are mentally deranged. Yes, nut, lawmakers' and Pence's lives were in danger from an insane mob which included freaks like this...

Really?

I was at a BLM riot trying to sabotage the integrity of an election?

You're just another brainless mudslinging dumb-as-fuck libtard with ZERO reading comprehension.

I never said I was at J6, dumbass.

Fucking stupid libtards can't even follow a conversation.

And these dimwits think they can run the country?
Is that why you have a hard time with the OP at large?

"right----it was a trivial event"
"It pretty much was."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, good poster 'rosie' & 'BackA.'....if you watched the attack on the telly in your romper-room that afternoon, between trips to the loo and the fridge, well, it may have seemed trivial to you.

My avatar would suggest though that to the Capitol police being sprayed in the face with MACE, being clubbed, or dragged down a flight of concrete stairs to be stomped on and Tasered, or painfully being crushed in a door.....well, they may suggest 'trivial' was not their experience.
Maybe for a TV gawker.....but not for them.

Likely the same could be said for the Capitol staffers who hid in terror of the mob banging on their office doors screaming epithets and threats.

In fact, even the legislators showed a great deal of fear and apprehension as pics and video show them ducking down between seat rows while they watched men with pistols aimed at doors and windows being breached.

Yeah, for all those folks.....and their worried and scared families....."trivial" is likely not on their radar screen.

But you be you, rosie & you be you, Backagain

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, good poster 'rosie' & 'BackA.'....if you watched the attack on the telly in your romper-room that afternoon, between trips to the loo and the fridge, well, it may have seemed trivial to you.

My avatar would suggest though that to the Capitol police being sprayed in the face with MACE, being clubbed, or dragged down a flight of concrete stairs to be stomped on and Tasered, or painfully being crushed in a door.....well, they may suggest 'trivial' was not their experience.
Maybe for a TV gawker.....but not for them.

Likely the same could be said for the Capitol staffers who hid in terror of the mob banging on their office doors screaming epithets and threats.

In fact, even the legislators showed a great deal of fear and apprehension as pics and video show them ducking down between seat rows while they watched men with pistols aimed at doors and windows being breached.

Yeah, for all those folks.....and their worried and scared families....."trivial" is likely not on their radar screen.

But you be you, rosie & you be you, Backagain
Well, crappy poster Chilliconfuzed, I did see the 1/6 incident. And I came to different conclusions than you did. Yours are misguided because you wish to draw your own preconceived notions as your conclusions.

As I already have noted, the main protest was harmlesss. A portion of the crowd (somewhere allegedly around 800) then proceeded to engage in some criminal behavior. Some trespass (although if given permission to enter even those cases are doubtful). Some vandalism and acts of petty theft. I don’t condone that behavior and I’m ok with appropriate criminal prosecutions. And there were some acts of violence. I have no tolerance for those and fully endorse appropriate prosecution for any such alleged offenders.

Beyond that, it isn’t clear what the fuck you are presently yammering on about. Are you so stultified that you can’t distinguish between the main protest and the smaller set of alleged bad actors? And does any of even the worst behavior amount to an “insurrection?” No. So again, you’re just flapping your proverbial lips to no particular effect. Again.

Sadly for you, you really are mentally deranged. Yes, nut, lawmakers' and Pence's lives were in danger from an insane mob which included freaks like this...

"Adam Kinzinger says"?

That's your evidence? :p

lmao

I prefer to focus on the insane mobs (plural) the DEMOCRATIC PARTY, encouraged, supported, and funded.

That includes every single act of arson, looting, vandalism, and even outright murder.

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY DID THAT.

And you support the Democratic party.

Why are you in bed with domestic terrorists?

"Adam Kinzinger says"?

That's your evidence? :p

lmao

I prefer to focus on the insane mobs (plural) the DEMOCRATIC PARTY, encouraged, supported, and funded.

That includes every single act of arson, looting, vandalism, and even outright murder.

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY DID THAT.

And you support the Democratic party.

Why are you in bed with domestic terrorists?

They were just a couple of the lunatics in Trump's mob looking to kill Pence and lawmakers. They were not alone and you appear deranged by denying anyone's life was in danger. There's a reason all of Congress was evacuated that day, even though that reason befuddles you.

As far as your claim that the Democratic party was involved in the riots, I asked you to name names yet you offered none. You hallucinating again like you were hallucinating that no one's life was being threatened by Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists?

Well, crappy poster Chilliconfuzed, I did see the 1/6 incident. And I came to different conclusions than you did. Yours are misguided because you wish to draw your own preconceived notions as your conclusions.

As I already have noted, the main protest was harmlesss. A portion of the crowd (somewhere allegedly around 800) then proceeded to engage in some criminal behavior. Some trespass (although if given permission to enter even those cases are doubtful). Some vandalism and acts of petty theft. I don’t condone that behavior and I’m ok with appropriate criminal prosecutions. And there were some acts of violence. I have no tolerance for those and fully endorse appropriate prosecution for any such alleged offenders.

Beyond that, it isn’t clear what the fuck you are presently yammering on about. Are you so stultified that you can’t distinguish between the main protest and the smaller set of alleged bad actors? And does any of even the worst behavior amount to an “insurrection?” No. So again, you’re just flapping your proverbial lips to no particular effect. Again.
try again----I have seen MANY MANY "uprisings" and the detritus
in their wake. It was trivial (I is old)

They were just a couple of the lunatics in Trump's mob looking to kill Pence and lawmakers. They were not alone and you appear deranged by denying anyone's life was in danger. There's a reason all of Congress was evacuated that day, even though that reason befuddles you.

As far as your claim that the Democratic party was involved in the riots, I asked you to name names yet you offered none. You hallucinating again like you were hallucinating that no one's life was being threatened by Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists?
I offer nothing to dimtards.

Nothing but a good swift kick in the rear.

try again----I have seen MANY MANY "uprisings" and the detritus
in their wake. It was trivial (I is old)
I wish I knew what you were saying. But I’m lost. Do you think I should try something again? If so, what? We’ve all seen uprisings. And I’m kind up there in age too. But I don’t know what you think needs to be tried again.

It pretty much was.
Behind the Jan6 planned and coordinated conspiracy to commit sedition from Trump all the way down through Ginny Thomas, GOP state and federal lawmakers, Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, Three Percenters militia members, Sean Hannity and Mark Levin, CONFEDERATES, Qanon, Jesus Freaks for TRUMP, assorted billionaires down to pathetic broke Trump deranged losers like dumb Assssshly Babbitt flying from California to DC to give her life so Trump can grift from all plus agonize the multi-cultural side of America for at least four more years from his Saddam like gold Mar A Lago Palace and various and sundry Trump Properties were the 84 fake electors from Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico

On his day of infamy, Trump informed openly to all of the above and all his whitest of white disciples plus GINNI’s husband and Kanye West exactly what the “wild” JAN6 protest was all about:

MIKE PENCE and THE 84 FAKE TRUMP ELECTORS

All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN​
Making dumb and not so dumb wealthy America fuckers the happiest.

There is nothing trivial about the might of all that anti-American, anti-democracy fraud and sentiment unleashed on the US CAPITOL on Jan6 by DJT who did nothing to stop it for four hours.

Nothing compared to the leftard riots of the summer before.

There is zero whataboutism and honest fingers pointing to equivalence to any of the Chauvin Murderer Riots that helped Trump get more but not enough votes in the summer of 2020.

The following so called lefty rioter had nothing behind his desire to commit violent crimes when the news that handcuffed and face down George Floyd could not breathe with three cops plus one with a knee on his neck for ten minutes and that killed him.

LEFTY CRIMINAL RIOTER Engelhart did not travel 2000 miles at the request of POTUS to commit his crimes Dumb Assssshley Babbitt did to commit crimes to benefit Trump .

RIOTER - during the CHAUVIN protest on May30 Martin J. Engelhart looted stores, and took part in a beating

5f7e16c34e99f.image.jpg

Martin J. Engelhart, 21, Madison, was charged July 16 with looting two shoe stores at East Towne Mall and taking part in beating a man who had tried to stop the looting of a State Street shop earlier the same night.

Keeping track: Over 50 people facing felony charges in vandalism, looting, violence during protests

Last edited:
Nothing compared to the leftard riots of the summer before.
I never said I was at J6, dumbass.
But do you support the intent of the Jan6 event as expressed by the sorest loser of any Presidential losing candidate in American history?

All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN​
Would you two be among the “happiest people” had Trump’s fake electors plan succeeded if Pence decided to take part in the fake electors scheme and tossed out all the votes in Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico which would include one helluva lot of votes by black Americans that put Biden over the top.?

Last edited:
Tell me exactly why Trump is a racist?
HIS ACTIONS. Trump’s 84 fake electors from Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico plot attempted to disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of voters particularly African Americans in metropolitan areas of Michigan Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico. and the RNC will attempt to do it again.

"Beyond that, it isn’t clear what the fuck you are presently yammering on about."
Ah, good poster Back, rather than re-plow that field lemme just suggest you go up to post #1,211, and re-read this portion by the poster NotFooledByW:

"On his day of infamy, Trump informed openly to all of the above and all his whitest of white disciples plus GINNI’s husband and Kanye West exactly what the “wild” JAN6 protest was all about:
MIKE PENCE and THE 84 FAKE TRUMP ELECTORS All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN"

DTrump and his cohort of conspiracist and enablers intended to subvert the Constitutionally mandated protocols for determining the nation's chief executive. They encouraged violence as a deus ex machina to enable it.
Seems awfully apparent to the caring and the aware.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only a racist that wants to hide his ir her racism could express an opinion that Trump is not racist.

Or those of us, black and white, without a chip on our shoulder looking for racism in everything.

I’m giving you the facts. Black voters overwhelmingly rejected Trump because they believe he is a racist. So forget about what you think. I am talking about what the black voter thinks.

No, black voters reject all Republicans by and large. Trump, Bush, Reagan, you name it. If Trump would have run with a D beside his name and would have had the support of the MSM, the majority of black voters would have been on the Trump train.

You see all the asshole, dickhead, son of a bitch, deplorable, dishonest, Dirtball white Trump voters are not pissed that Trump removed their votes from being counted because their asshole dickhead son of a bitch dishonest Dirtball candidate becomes the winner and they are the happiest.

You seem to harbor quite a bit of resentment for white people.

Trump told us that in Jan6. He was gonna make his white voters happy and Biden’s black voters very unhappy.

Trump never said anything about making “white” voters happy. Do you recall Biden telling you that you ain’t black if you don’t vote for him or for Democrats. That should be a HUGE slap in the face and tell you EXACTLY what they think about the black vote. They don’t want much thought, just robotic like votes for the Democrats because they will supposedly help the black community with a few programs which are only meant to buy votes. They don’t want the black community to become successful because the more successful, the less likely you are to vote for Democrats. Think on that for a bit.

All we saw on television was peaceful Trump supporters walking thru a roped off area of the Capital.

….. even if that were true Trump launched the insurrection with the seven fake electors certificates sent to MIke Pence to be counted.

So stupid to call a field trip a insurrection, but that's the left for ya ...

Trump’s Lies are the insurrection:

DJTtweet8:17* January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!" 21JAN06-DJTtweet8:17​
All who believe Trump’s election lies from November 3 thru present are insurrectionists.

your title is based on a lie.

The Fake TRYMP Electors coup IS BASE IN THE LIE that Trump won the seven fake electors states

The biggest lie is that it was an "insurrection"

The fake electors states are Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico

Those lies perpetrated by the Piglosi Lame Stream Media

Pelisi didn’t say this DJT did talking about you:

Note: He is really saying his white supporters will be happy, Biden’s black voters will be very unhappy
Democrat Media Bunk.

Trump announced the fake electors plan when he brought up John Eastman;

Trump rallying the forces at noon January 6, 2021: - - - “John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, “What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution.”. . . And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - - Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it​

Aren't the dems

Dens sent real electors to be counted not fake ones.

The Capitol Building would be in ruins if it was.

The Fake Certificates of Elections that Trump sent to Mike Pence we’re not meant to destroy a building - they were sent to destroy our democracy. That is th insurrection

Now you know.

HIS ACTIONS. Trump’s 84 fake electors from Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico plot attempted to disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of voters particularly African Americans in metropolitan areas of Michigan Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico. and the RNC will attempt to do it again.

The Democrats cheated. Without the election rule changes, Biden would have no chance. Something had to be done and it was.

Enjoy our economic downfall under Biden. He is demented and his handlers are evil. Don’t fall for it.

"As far as your claim that the Democratic party was involved in the riots, I asked you to name names yet you offered none."
"I offer nothing to dimtards. Nothing but a good swift kick in the rear."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, poster Faun, I admire your patience and your persistence. But the poster 'scruffy' is a dry hole (no disrespect intended).

I mean by that, there is no there there.

I too have queried about who these so call Democrats who allegedly that threw the rock at the Nike window or yelled hateful language at the police. Poster 'scruffy' goes silent, or underground, or back into the boy's loo.......when such queries are made to him. In short, he never has a comprehendible response.

Again, with no disrespect intended, it is my avatar's opinion that the poster 'scruffy' is an unserious frivolous poster who uses the forum as sort of his keyboard enema.....instead of kicking the merde' outta his dog, or cat, or bratty kid.

In that respect, the forum serves a useful and valuable function for our society .....as an exit ramp for the 'going postal' component of our citizenry.

IMHO

Trump never said anything about making “white” voters happy.

Do you think Trump’s ‘happiest people’ in the following included nine out of ten black Americans that voted for Biden?

Or was he talking about all his white supporters in the nation? You know he was talking about you.

Do you believe most black Americans are good Christians?

I believe many are just many whites are. Many of those that are good Christians need to evaluate their vote if relilgion is important to them. Clearly, by all accounts, through and through, the Republican party’s policies are much more inline with Christianity and Judaism.

Forum List

Back