Some of the best data available.

One of the people compiling the data said the best possible outcome requires a national stay in place order since some Repub governors are still refusing to do what is necessary.

Just another example of a failure of leadership by the Golfer-in-Chief.

I can't even begin to figure out what these crooks are thinking (other than going along with their sugar daddies' demands businesses not be shut down), or how they are living with it.

Unless I heard incorrectly I think the WH is using this data as a guideline for future projections.

Good link, as bad as the news is it tells us to get serious. These graphs look like the ones used in the briefing.
It's going to be a very rough April & May. Now it6s just hunker down and watch the body count rise.
If there was any good news. it looks like Italy went over their peak and the cases are lessening.
The US cases are still climbing.
View attachment 317852

There is one conclusion I've extracted from the world data on this virus, China isn't telling us even a shred of truth about their domestic victim stats.

Clearly they are not. What is more worrisome though is that it looks more and more like they may not have recovered like they are claiming either.

China is becoming a serious problem in this department.

Let us hope fewer lives are lost. New York, in particular, has to get a handle on this. I can't wrap my mind around the suffering that city alone has experienced.

1,700+ deaths in NY City. Which is much much higher than anyone else. Are they more broadly assigning deaths to citizens there or something? Have the Coronavirus Task Force ever explained what their thoughts are about the huge discrepancy?
It is the most dense population in the nation making far and away the most threatened area. It is not surprising that they are leading the nation by rather large margins.

Trump marveled at the raw courage of the medical teams walking into the hospitals every day.
Courage, it's something President Bonespur has no experience with.
VN was nothing to criticize someone about unless you were there.
I don't know if he did or didn't have spurs, but I do know that if the draft and VN was happening today and you had to report to go to VN and fight in the jungle you'd be really thinking hard. If you think the US is divided today, you should have seen the 1960's and 1970's.
In general I don't criticize people for how they avoided the Vietnam war- Clinton with his college deferments, Bush by volunteering for the National Guard- so I wouldn't normally care about how Trump avoided the war except of course his penchant for:
a) Attacking those who actually volunteered to fight in the Vietnam war like John McCain.
b) Comparing his dating life with service in Vietnam: It’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It’s like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider,” Trump said in the interview when Howard Stern

When I hear those Trump words I hear someone who is still bothered by the VN era.
That is totally different that Senator Blumenthal's "stolen valor".

Did McCain start the Steele Dossier? The democrats said they got the idea from Republicans?!
McCain was a war hero, but then it went to shit in the senate, like saving Obamacare.

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) causes the infectious disease COVID-19, which was first reported in Wuhan, China in December, 2019. Despite the tremendous efforts to control the disease, COVID-19 has now spread to over 100 countries and caused a global pandemic. SARS-CoV2 is thought to have originated in bats; however, the intermediate animal sources of the virus are completely unknown. Here, we investigated the susceptibility of ferrets and animals in close contact with humans to SARS-CoV-2. We found that SARS-CoV-2 replicates poorly in dogs, pigs, chickens, and ducks, but efficiently in ferrets and cats. We found that the virus transmits in cats via respiratory droplets. Our study provides important insights into the animal reservoirs of SARS-CoV-2 and animal management for COVID-19 control

China has concealed the extent of the coronavirus outbreak in its country, under-reporting both total cases and deaths it’s suffered from the disease, the U.S. intelligence community concluded in a classified report to the White House, according to three U.S. officials.

The officials asked not to be identified because the report is secret, and they declined to detail its contents. But the thrust, they said, is that China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete. Two of the officials said the report concludes that China’s numbers are fake.

Stop covering for your god, he said what he said and we all heard it live. Every healthcare worker I know, which is a shit ton, took offense at the statement. Which is why your god was singing a different tune yesterday.

He is correct. Cuomo said the same thing a few weeks back. The difference is he doesn’t get pounced on by the media for it with faux outrage

None of the outrage I have seen was a result of the media but the presidents words directly.
it was because of the media outrage that caused people like your wife to get offended,,,they twisted it in a way that made her and others think something that was never said,,,

She heard it live and threw the remote across the room, it had nothing to do with the fucking media you moron

I might suggest mental health care for your wife:
1) for putting up with your dumb ass.
2) a severe case of TDS.

Let us hope fewer lives are lost. New York, in particular, has to get a handle on this. I can't wrap my mind around the suffering that city alone has experienced.
Trump marveled at the raw courage of the medical teams walking into the hospitals every day.
He was much more serious at yesterday's briefing and told us the virus projections.

One of Trump’s advisors must have convinced him accusing healthcare workers of stealing was not a good move right now so his speech writer made sure to suck up madly to them.
youre a fucking liar,,,again,,
he never said healthcare workers stole anything,,,

do you ever tell the truth???
that was rhetorical,,
Stop covering for your god..

What the fuck do you think “going out the back door” means?

You fucking worshipers are getting out of hand.
sorry I left out the most likely suspect,,
the supply room staff,,,

rational thought says the nurses and doctors are the least likely to be guilty,,,they are to busy trying to heal the sick,,,
gator I am going to take your lack of a response a clue that you are now aware of how wrong you were,,,

I have a fucking job that sometimes keeps me away from the forum so take your timeline for responses and shove it up your ass

Panhandling does take up a lot of time, I'm sure!

Stop covering for your god, he said what he said and we all heard it live. Every healthcare worker I know, which is a shit ton, took offense at the statement. Which is why your god was singing a different tune yesterday.

He is correct. Cuomo said the same thing a few weeks back. The difference is he doesn’t get pounced on by the media for it with faux outrage

None of the outrage I have seen was a result of the media but the presidents words directly.
it was because of the media outrage that caused people like your wife to get offended,,,they twisted it in a way that made her and others think something that was never said,,,

She heard it live and threw the remote across the room, it had nothing to do with the fucking media you moron

2) a severe case of TDS.

Might I suggest you take your suggestion and shove it up your ass. While you hide in your basement too afraid to see the sunlight she is taking care of patients with the corona virus.

you do not rate to clean the scum off the bottom of her shoes

He was much more serious at yesterday's briefing and told us the virus projections.

One of Trump’s advisors must have convinced him accusing healthcare workers of stealing was not a good move right now so his speech writer made sure to suck up madly to them.
youre a fucking liar,,,again,,
he never said healthcare workers stole anything,,,

do you ever tell the truth???
that was rhetorical,,
Stop covering for your god..

What the fuck do you think “going out the back door” means?

You fucking worshipers are getting out of hand.
sorry I left out the most likely suspect,,
the supply room staff,,,

rational thought says the nurses and doctors are the least likely to be guilty,,,they are to busy trying to heal the sick,,,
gator I am going to take your lack of a response a clue that you are now aware of how wrong you were,,,

I have a fucking job that sometimes keeps me away from the forum so take your timeline for responses and shove it up your ass

Panhandling does take up a lot of time, I'm sure!

you clearly speak from experience

2) a severe case of TDS.

Might I suggest you take your suggestion and shove it up your ass. While you hide in your basement too afraid to see the sunlight she is taking care of patients with the corona virus.

You are responsible, not her. You are a minimum ASVAB jarhead whose favorite breakfast usually involves crayons.

I am sure your "wife" (read "Mommy") is an angel and nurses are worthy of our respect. You,on the other hand, are a gutless piece of shit, fence sitter with TDS. Get up out of the basement, fix your own "Hot Pocket" and go play with yourself. Maybe that will allow you to grow a pair like your Marine wannabe persona.

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) causes the infectious disease COVID-19, which was first reported in Wuhan, China in December, 2019. Despite the tremendous efforts to control the disease, COVID-19 has now spread to over 100 countries and caused a global pandemic. SARS-CoV2 is thought to have originated in bats; however, the intermediate animal sources of the virus are completely unknown. Here, we investigated the susceptibility of ferrets and animals in close contact with humans to SARS-CoV-2. We found that SARS-CoV-2 replicates poorly in dogs, pigs, chickens, and ducks, but efficiently in ferrets and cats. We found that the virus transmits in cats via respiratory droplets. Our study provides important insights into the animal reservoirs of SARS-CoV-2 and animal management for COVID-19 control

Yikes.

I've been musing about that when reports emerged that "recovered" patients (in China) came back to the hospital just weeks after, and tested coronavirus positive. The virus jumped between species once, why not again, from humans to cats, and then back to humans? So, why not pets? Cats, at least the older ones, seem to fall seriously ill, and these beasts can sneeze.

It would be ironic if, having contracted the virus, one disinfected the entire house, and the cat then spreads the virus all over it.

2) a severe case of TDS.

You are responsible, not her. You are a minimum ASVAB jarhead whose favorite breakfast usually involves crayons.

I am sure your "wife" (read "Mommy") is an angel and nurses are worthy of our respect. You,on the other hand, are a gutless piece of shit, fence sitter with TDS. Get up out of the basement, fix your own "Hot Pocket" and go play with yourself. Maybe that will allow you to grow a pair like your Marine wannabe persona.
dont be to hard on him,,,hes trying to be relevant,,,

Forum List

Back