Some of the best data available.

Stop covering for your god, he said what he said and we all heard it live. Every healthcare worker I know, which is a shit ton, took offense at the statement. Which is why your god was singing a different tune yesterday.

He is correct. Cuomo said the same thing a few weeks back. The difference is he doesn’t get pounced on by the media for it with faux outrage

None of the outrage I have seen was a result of the media but the presidents words directly.
it was because of the media outrage that caused people like your wife to get offended,,,they twisted it in a way that made her and others think something that was never said,,,

She heard it live and threw the remote across the room, it had nothing to do with the fucking media you moron

Let us hope fewer lives are lost. New York, in particular, has to get a handle on this. I can't wrap my mind around the suffering that city alone has experienced.
Trump marveled at the raw courage of the medical teams walking into the hospitals every day.
He was much more serious at yesterday's briefing and told us the virus projections.

One of Trump’s advisors must have convinced him accusing healthcare workers of stealing was not a good move right now so his speech writer made sure to suck up madly to them.
youre a fucking liar,,,again,,
he never said healthcare workers stole anything,,,

do you ever tell the truth???
that was rhetorical,,
Stop covering for your god..

What the fuck do you think “going out the back door” means?

You fucking worshipers are getting out of hand.
sorry I left out the most likely suspect,,
the supply room staff,,,

rational thought says the nurses and doctors are the least likely to be guilty,,,they are to busy trying to heal the sick,,,
gator I am going to take your lack of a response a clue that you are now aware of how wrong you were,,,

I have a fucking job that sometimes keeps me away from the forum so take your timeline for responses and shove it up your ass

Stop covering for your god, he said what he said and we all heard it live. Every healthcare worker I know, which is a shit ton, took offense at the statement. Which is why your god was singing a different tune yesterday.

He is correct. Cuomo said the same thing a few weeks back. The difference is he doesn’t get pounced on by the media for it with faux outrage

None of the outrage I have seen was a result of the media but the presidents words directly.

It was precisely the result of the media, otherwise Cuomo would be under the same fire and it's barely known he even made his remarks.

How can the media be the result when he heard it live out of his mouth? Perhaps Cuomo is less under fire for what he said because he did not say it to the WHOLE FUCKING NATION

it was because of the media outrage that caused people like your wife to get offended,,,they twisted it in a way that made her and others think something that was never said,,,

She heard it live and threw the remote across the room, it had nothing to do with the fucking media you moron
she didnt hear him accuse any nurses or doctors,,,the fact is stuff is disappearing and it needs to stop,,,

It was precisely the result of the media, otherwise Cuomo would be under the same fire and it's barely known he even made his remarks.

How can the media be the result when he heard it live out of his mouth? Perhaps Cuomo is less under fire for what he said because he did not say it to the WHOLE FUCKING NATION
she must not be a rational person,,,
because common sense and rational thought would indicate that those in the supply depts would be the first to be suspected of it,,,

be kinda hard for a doctor or nurse to go into the supply rooms and walk out of the building carrying large boxs of supplies,,,

she didnt hear him accuse any nurses or doctors,,,the fact is stuff is disappearing and it needs to stop,,,

going out the back door is pretty plain. Things are being used by the buttload...when used as directed. Just because you and the POTUS have no knowledge of how a hospital operates does not mean shit is being stolen.

because common sense and rational thought would indicate that those in the supply depts would be the first to be suspected of it,,,

be kinda hard for a doctor or nurse to go into the supply rooms and walk out of the building carrying large boxs of supplies,,,

OH and yes cuomo did tell it to the whole FUCKING nation,,,

you are the only irrational one here, your worship of Trump makes you defend him at all cost, even ignoring the obvious. Your disdain for those on the front line is disgusting

going out the back door is pretty plain. Things are being used by the buttload...when used as directed. Just because you and the POTUS have no knowledge of how a hospital operates does not mean shit is being stolen.
doesnt mean its not,,,and both trump and quomo were going off what they were told by people in the know,,,

Unless I heard incorrectly I think the WH is using this data as a guideline for future projections.

Good link, as bad as the news is it tells us to get serious. These graphs look like the ones used in the briefing.
It's going to be a very rough April & May. Now it6s just hunker down and watch the body count rise.
If there was any good news. it looks like Italy went over their peak and the cases are lessening.
The US cases are still climbing.
View attachment 317852

There is one conclusion I've extracted from the world data on this virus, China isn't telling us even a shred of truth about their domestic victim stats.
Agreed, China is lying about everything.
The virus is probably a Bio-Weapon. Its comes from "Horseshoe Bats" and there are no colonies within 900 miles of Wuhan. So I'm calling bullshit on the "live market" excuse.
First of all assuming that China is lying makes sense.

Secondly there is absolutely no evidence that this is a bio-weapon. I realize you are just expressing your opinion, but in an article about the 'best data available' maybe we can keep away from pure conjecture and talk about facts?

you are the only irrational one here, your worship of Trump makes you defend him at all cost, even ignoring the obvious. Your disdain for those on the front line is disgusting
if I'm defending trump then I'm defending quomo too,,,all I'm doing is stating what is said not what I think is said

whats obvious is your wife is one crazy broad if she thinks he was accusing her or her coworkers,,,

I'm defending those on the front line dumbass,,,I said if its happening its most likely those in the supply dept,,,

if I'm defending trump then I'm defending quomo too,,,all I'm doing is stating what is said not what I think is said

whats obvious is your wife is one crazy broad if she thinks he was accusing her or her coworkers,,,

than all her co-workers and tens of thousands of there fellow healthcare workers are all crazy. Lets hope you do not get sick and have to rely on those crazy people to save you life....but if you did you would be singing a different tune then. It is easy to attack from the comfort of your mommy's basement.

than all her co-workers and tens of thousands of there fellow healthcare workers are all crazy. Lets hope you do not get sick and have to rely on those crazy people to save you life....but if you did you would be singing a different tune then. It is easy to attack from the comfort of your mommy's basement.
show me where he accused them???

you cant not go fuck yourself and your guilt trips,,,

we have already done that, you just pretend his words mean something other than what he said.

Isn't it time for you to get your hotpocket from you mommy?

Trump marveled at the raw courage of the medical teams walking into the hospitals every day.
Courage, it's something President Bonespur has no experience with.
VN was nothing to criticize someone about unless you were there.
I don't know if he did or didn't have spurs, but I do know that if the draft and VN was happening today and you had to report to go to VN and fight in the jungle you'd be really thinking hard. If you think the US is divided today, you should have seen the 1960's and 1970's.
In general I don't criticize people for how they avoided the Vietnam war- Clinton with his college deferments, Bush by volunteering for the National Guard- so I wouldn't normally care about how Trump avoided the war except of course his penchant for:
a) Attacking those who actually volunteered to fight in the Vietnam war like John McCain.
b) Comparing his dating life with service in Vietnam: It’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It’s like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider,” Trump said in the interview when Howard Stern

we have already done that, you just pretend his words mean something other than what he said.

Isn't it time for you to get your hotpocket from you mommy?
you showed where he directly accused doctors and nurses???

yeah right,,,

this is just another example of you twisting the facts to match your narrative,,,IE another lie,,,

Let us hope fewer lives are lost. New York, in particular, has to get a handle on this. I can't wrap my mind around the suffering that city alone has experienced.
He was much more serious at yesterday's briefing and told us the virus projections.

One of Trump’s advisors must have convinced him accusing healthcare workers of stealing was not a good move right now so his speech writer made sure to suck up madly to them.

that was rhetorical,,

the supply room staff,,,

rational thought says the nurses and doctors are the least likely to be guilty,,,they are to busy trying to heal the sick,,,
gator I am going to take your lack of a response a clue that you are now aware of how wrong you were,,,

I have a fucking job that sometimes keeps me away from the forum so take your timeline for responses and shove it up your ass
What do you have to fuck in your job?

that was rhetorical,,

the supply room staff,,,

I checked your time stamp and you read my comment before you left,,,

One of the people compiling the data said the best possible outcome requires a national stay in place order since some Repub governors are still refusing to do what is necessary.

Just another example of a failure of leadership by the Golfer-in-Chief.

New Topics

Forum List

Back