Some of the best data available.

Let us hope fewer lives are lost. New York, in particular, has to get a handle on this. I can't wrap my mind around the suffering that city alone has experienced.
Trump marveled at the raw courage of the medical teams walking into the hospitals every day.
He was much more serious at yesterday's briefing and told us the virus projections.

One of Trump’s advisors must have convinced him accusing healthcare workers of stealing was not a good move right now so his speech writer made sure to suck up madly to them.
youre a fucking liar,,,again,,
he never said healthcare workers stole anything,,,

do you ever tell the truth???
that was rhetorical,,
Stop covering for your god..

What the fuck do you think “going out the back door” means?

You fucking worshipers are getting out of hand.

Trump marveled at the raw courage of the medical teams walking into the hospitals every day.
Courage, it's something President Bonespur has no experience with.
VN was nothing to criticize someone about unless you were there.
I don't know if he did or didn't have spurs, but I do know that if the draft and VN was happening today and you had to report to go to VN and fight in the jungle you'd be really thinking hard. If you think the US is divided today, you should have seen the 1960's and 1970's.

Let us hope fewer lives are lost. New York, in particular, has to get a handle on this. I can't wrap my mind around the suffering that city alone has experienced.

1,700+ deaths in NY City. Which is much much higher than anyone else. Are they more broadly assigning deaths to citizens there or something? Have the Coronavirus Task Force ever explained what their thoughts are about the huge discrepancy?
It's probably overinflated bullshit. There's a presidential election in 2020. More death by something they can blame on Trump = better chance for Democrats.

Yes, it is that fucked up.

He was much more serious at yesterday's briefing and told us the virus projections.

One of Trump’s advisors must have convinced him accusing healthcare workers of stealing was not a good move right now so his speech writer made sure to suck up madly to them.
There was a news report and someone was arrested for stealing needed supplies.
Makes me wonder who's minding the store.

that was rhetorical,,

hes not my god you ignorant fuck,,,
going out the back door could mean anyone from a janitor to maintenance worker to yes maybe even a nurse, doctor or administrator,,,
the fact remains that they are disappearing and it has to stop,,,

if your wife is offended it sounds more like guilt and not outrage,,,

that was rhetorical,,

hes not my god you ignorant fuck,,,
going out the back door could mean anyone from a janitor to maintenance worker to yes maybe even a nurse, doctor or administrator,,,
the fact remains that they are disappearing and it has to stop,,,

if your wife is offended it sounds more like guilt and not outrage,,,

Pretty much every healthcare worker was offended. Why do you think your god spent so much time sucking up to them?

that was rhetorical,,

sorry I left out the most likely suspect,,
the supply room staff,,,

rational thought says the nurses and doctors are the least likely to be guilty,,,they are to busy trying to heal the sick,,,

Stop covering for your god, he said what he said and we all heard it live. Every healthcare worker I know, which is a shit ton, took offense at the statement. Which is why your god was singing a different tune yesterday.

He is correct. Cuomo said the same thing a few weeks back. The difference is he doesn’t get pounced on by the media for it with faux outrage

Stop covering for your god, he said what he said and we all heard it live. Every healthcare worker I know, which is a shit ton, took offense at the statement. Which is why your god was singing a different tune yesterday.

He is correct. Cuomo said the same thing a few weeks back. The difference is he doesn’t get pounced on by the media for it with faux outrage

None of the outrage I have seen was a result of the media but the presidents words directly.

Aw, the bleary-eyed, whiny Trumpleton complains that everyone is picking on his poor, widdle Dear Leader, re-bleating the Trump 2020 campaign's talking point. Ain't that cute?

Trump suggested a healthcare workers' plot, ordering egregious amounts of equipment to steal it.

Cuomo spoke of "people", not in the context of healthcare equipment ordered, and it was correctly understood not to mean healthcare workers. No, Cuomo did not say "the same thing", and went on to suggest not to investigate healthcare workers, but to look for places were that equipment was sold.

None of the outrage I have seen was a result of the media but the presidents words directly.
it was because of the media outrage that caused people like your wife to get offended,,,they twisted it in a way that made her and others think something that was never said,,,

Aw, the bleary-eyed, whiny Trumpleton complains that everyone is picking on his poor, widdle Dear Leader, re-bleating the Trump 2020 campaign's talking point. Ain't that cute?

Trump suggested a healthcare workers' plot, ordering egregious amounts of equipment to steal it.

Cuomo spoke of "people", not in the context of healthcare equipment ordered, and it was correctly understood not to mean healthcare workers. No, Cuomo did not say "the same thing", and went on to suggest not to investigate healthcare workers, but to look for places were that equipment was sold.

trump never suggested a healthcare plot,,,all he did was say what was told to him that supplies were disappearing,,,

trump never suggested a healthcare plot,,,all he did was say what was told to him that supplies were disappearing,,,
By who? Quite a few of his lies utilize the always ambiguous "I've been told...........I'm hearing.............Many people say" reference though he never identifies exactly who these people are.

Roll up your windows to keep the damn Chinese Kung Flu out!

Very informative video of testing.

It is a stupid video that cheery picks answers from people that have no clue what they are talking about.
Testing is still fucked up. The “quick” test are so few in number that my wife’s hospital only got 30 for the whole week. So they save them for the most severe cases and have to wait 3 to 5 days for the rest, keeping them in isolation while they wait.

I was referring to how the test is administered, didn't really put much into the opinions people expressed.

that was rhetorical,,

sorry I left out the most likely suspect,,
the supply room staff,,,

rational thought says the nurses and doctors are the least likely to be guilty,,,they are to busy trying to heal the sick,,,
gator I am going to take your lack of a response a clue that you are now aware of how wrong you were,,,

I'm not interested in the opinion of a hack. They both eluded to the same thing, plain and simple. Your argument is invalid. If you have nothing to add then keep your opinions and juvenile comments to yourself.

It was precisely the result of the media, otherwise Cuomo would be under the same fire and it's barely known he even made his remarks.

Forum List

Back