Some of the best data available.

Let us hope fewer lives are lost. New York, in particular, has to get a handle on this. I can't wrap my mind around the suffering that city alone has experienced.

1,700+ deaths in NY City. Which is much much higher than anyone else. Are they more broadly assigning deaths to citizens there or something? Have the Coronavirus Task Force ever explained what their thoughts are about the huge discrepancy?

Last edited:

Unless I heard incorrectly I think the WH is using this data as a guideline for future projections.

Good link, as bad as the news is it tells us to get serious. These graphs look like the ones used in the briefing.
It's going to be a very rough April & May. Now its just hunker down and watch the body count rise.
If there was any good news, it looks like Italy went over their peak and the cases are lessening.
The US cases are still climbing.
1585733407947.png

Last edited:
Let us hope fewer lives are lost. New York, in particular, has to get a handle on this. I can't wrap my mind around the suffering that city alone has experienced.
Trump marveled at the raw courage of the medical teams walking into the hospitals every day.
He was much more serious at yesterday's briefing and told us the virus projections.

Unless I heard incorrectly I think the WH is using this data as a guideline for future projections.

Good link, as bad as the news is it tells us to get serious. These graphs look like the ones used in the briefing.
It's going to be a very rough April & May. Now it6s just hunker down and watch the body count rise.
If there was any good news. it looks like Italy went over their peak and the cases are lessening.
View attachment 317852

There is one conclusion I've extracted from the world data on this virus, China isn't telling us even a shred of truth about their domestic victim stats.

It's going to be a very rough April & May. Now it6s just hunker down and watch the body count rise.
If there was any good news. it looks like Italy went over their peak and the cases are lessening.
View attachment 317852

There is one conclusion I've extracted from the world data on this virus, China isn't telling us even a shred of truth about their domestic victim stats.
Agreed, China is lying about everything.
The virus is probably a Bio-Weapon. Its comes from "Horseshoe Bats" and there are no colonies within 900 miles of Wuhan. So I'm calling bullshit on the "live market" excuse.

View attachment 317852

The virus is probably a Bio-Weapon. Its comes from "Horseshoe Bats" and there are no colonies within 900 miles of Wuhan. So I'm calling bullshit on the "live market" excuse.

Well, that's in the conspiracy section.

Incredible, Berg managed to make a thread not fueled by TDS.

Although it does not belong in politics, nice job still. Good info...

Prepare for the purge day, April 16th.

View attachment 317852

Well, that's in the conspiracy section.
I know I was posting on it.
If Tucker says it, it's gospel, not a "conspiracy".

Trump marveled at the raw courage of the medical teams walking into the hospitals every day.
Courage, it's something President Bonespur has no experience with.

He was much more serious at yesterday's briefing and told us the virus projections.

One of Trump’s advisors must have convinced him accusing healthcare workers of stealing was not a good move right now so his speech writer made sure to suck up madly to them.

One of Trump’s advisors must have convinced him accusing healthcare workers of stealing was not a good move right now so his speech writer made sure to suck up madly to them.
^^^^victim of fake media.

Trump merely repeated what Cuomo said. And it is a valid question.

^^^^victim of fake media.

Trump merely repeated what Cuomo said. And it is a valid question.

Stop covering for your god, he said what he said and we all heard it live. Every healthcare worker I know, which is a shit ton, took offense at the statement. Which is why your god was singing a different tune yesterday.

The Bigot-in-Chief tends to see the worst in people...........largely because as a despicable person he can't relate to people behaving with integrity and honesty.

The Bigot-in-Chief tends to see the worst in people...........largely because as a despicable person he can't relate to people behaving with integrity and honesty.

Wait didn't you just make a thread wanting the AG to investigate companies was are profiting from bidding on supplies?

Roll up your windows to keep the damn Chinese Kung Flu out!

Very informative video of testing.

It is a stupid video that cheery picks answers from people that have no clue what they are talking about.
Testing is still fucked up. The “quick” test are so few in number that my wife’s hospital only got 30 for the whole week. So they save them for the most severe cases and have to wait 3 to 5 days for the rest, keeping them in isolation while they wait.

youre a fucking liar,,,again,,
he never said healthcare workers stole anything,,,

do you ever tell the truth???
that was rhetorical,,

New Topics

Forum List

Back