Some in Ga. GOP want closed primaries after Trump picks lose

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Some Republican activists are calling for abolishing Georgia's open primary system, complaining that too many Democrats crossed over to vote in the state's GOP primary against candidates endorsed by former President Donald Trump.

Well i dont think that anyone would confuse me with a Trump fan but I think that they have a case here. It is outrageouss that members of an opposing party can choose your candidates.
Of course trumps reasons for nominations are corrupt in themselves but Georgia goppers
should choose their candidats and not Dems.

Can someone persuade me that I am wrong.

The idea of primaries was NEVER about allowing your opponents to pick who they'd run against. Just like everything else the Left does, it's corrupt.

Remember operation chaos, hypocrites?

But partisanship aside, open primaries encourage parties to nominate candidates who can get the most votes state wide. I don't see that as a bad thing.

Let's see....what party is nominating election deniers all over the country to steal elections? That would be the MAGA repubs.

Let's see....what party is nominating election deniers all over the country to steal elections? That would be the MAGA repubs.
They are not the deniers. The election was rigged (stolen) in every possible way. That is becoming more than clear.

By putting integrity in them? Nope, things don't get stolen that way.

New Topics

Forum List

Back