"Some girls, they rape so easy."

catzmeow

Gold Member
Aug 14, 2008
Gunshine State
Wisconsin politician's comments on the rape of a 14-year-old girl at her school.

Wisconsin: Prosecutor says 'rape easy' case that lawmaker discussed wasn't consensual - TwinCities.com

A number of prominent Republicans, including vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan, Gov. Scott Walker and U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, rescinded their endorsements of Rivard after his comments. Rivard also has lost the support of the Republican Assembly Campaign Committee, the main campaign operation for Assembly Republicans. However, he continues to enjoy support from local Republicans, as well as Wisconsin Right to Life, Pro-Life Wisconsin, the Wisconsin Restaurant Association and the National Federation of Independent Businesses-Wisconsin.

Kudos to Ryan and Walker for disavowing this douchetool, but it's interesting how Wisconsin Right to Life and Pro-Life Wisconsin are still supporting him.

Unfortunate turn of phrase but the sentiment is correct....young girls are ambiguous about *consent* because they aren't old enough or experienced enough to say *no* definitively, though they may not want to have sex.

Only 11% of all reported rapes are the easy ones in which the girl later claimed she was raped so the comment, even if made by way of warning, was uncalled for.

Unfortunate turn of phrase but the sentiment is correct....young girls are ambiguous about *consent* because they aren't old enough or experienced enough to say *no* definitively, though they may not want to have sex.

you dumb fucking bitch republican......*

if you cant or arent old enough to give consent ....it is still fucking rape

*said with the highest respect of course

Wow. A comment from an interview in December, he quotes a statement his father made to him as a cautionary note, but that's just "typical white behavior" I guess

"When a Chetek Alert reporter asked state Rep. Roger Rivard in December to comment on the case in which a 14-year-old girl accused a 17-year-old boy of sexually assaulting her, the Rice Lake lawmaker said his father told him: "Some girls, they rape so easy." Rivard said last week the comment was his father's way of warning him that a woman could agree to sex but then later claim the act wasn't consensual."

She's 14 years old, meaning that if she gave consent, she was still raped. The difference is, this was a 17 year old boy. He's a rapist even if she had said yes, but to libs, he'd be her boyfriend and didn't do anything wrong.

Wow. A comment from an interview in December, he quotes a statement his father made to him as a cautionary note, but that's just "typical white behavior" I guess

"When a Chetek Alert reporter asked state Rep. Roger Rivard in December to comment on the case in which a 14-year-old girl accused a 17-year-old boy of sexually assaulting her, the Rice Lake lawmaker said his father told him: "Some girls, they rape so easy." Rivard said last week the comment was his father's way of warning him that a woman could agree to sex but then later claim the act wasn't consensual."

14 year old girls rape easiest of all because it's ALL rape. Even if the girl takes your pants off herself it's still rape.

i raised a son...i never told him girls rape easy...for any reason....i told him no means no....even if you are the downstroke about to hit it....if she says no.....you stop....

sillie me....i guess telling him some girls rape easy is more a family value thing

2 weeks hiding in the Flame Zone licking her wounds after LGS whupped her...twice... and this is the thread we get.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Last edited:
The lawmaker assumed the situation was one in which the girl agreed to have sex and then she later recanted and accused the boy of rape. He made this assumption with no facts in evidence.

That is an incredibly stupid thing for a politician to do.

As for "consent", the judgement centers of the brain are not fully developed in children, and so it is literally impossible for a child to give informed consent to anything. Even if the child willingly agrees to have sex, that is not informed consent, any more than a child gleefully exclaiming, "Wheeeeeeeeeee!" unseatbelted in a car traveling 100 mph is giving informed consent to having their life placed in unnecessary danger.

So the politician is a dumbshit twice over.

Last edited:
She's 14 years old, meaning that if she gave consent, she was still raped. The difference is, this was a 17 year old boy. He's a rapist even if she had said yes, but to libs, he'd be her boyfriend and didn't do anything wrong.

dont look now dumbass but i am pretty sure k/g is a conservative...just like you

Historically, cries of "rape" have been the subject of much doubt in the minds of lots of men (and maybe a fair percentage of women, too).

Some big wig jurist from olde England (Lord Hale) is noted for saying that an allegation of rape is an easy thing to make but quite difficult to prove and difficult to defend against even if the accused is quite innocent. "[R]ape...is an accusation easily to be made and hard to be proved, and harder to be defended by the party accused, tho never so innocent."

The suspicion (more sexist than it should be, of course, but not entirely based on sexism) about the woman who cries out gets repeated all the time -- often by the guys accused even if they are as guilty as hell.

What the idiot in WI said is probably just another version of that long-held biased view.

why is beretta inferring you spend time in the flame zone hiding....

beretta we are mostly in the flame zone.....in case you havent noticed

Historically, cries of "rape" have been the subject of much doubt in the minds of lots of men (and maybe a fair percentage of women, too).

Some big wig jurist from olde England (Lord Hale) is noted for saying that an allegation of rape is an easy thing to make but quite difficult to prove and difficult to defend against even if the accused is quite innocent. "[R]ape...is an accusation easily to be made and hard to be proved, and harder to be defended by the party accused, tho never so innocent."

The suspicion (more sexist than it should be, of course, but not entirely based on sexism) about the woman who cries out gets repeated all the time -- often by the guys accused even if they are as guilty as hell.

What the idiot in WI said is probably just another version of that long-held biased view.

o bullmal

Wisconsin politician's comments on the rape of a 14-year-old girl at her school.

Wisconsin: Prosecutor says 'rape easy' case that lawmaker discussed wasn't consensual - TwinCities.com

A number of prominent Republicans, including vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan, Gov. Scott Walker and U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, rescinded their endorsements of Rivard after his comments. Rivard also has lost the support of the Republican Assembly Campaign Committee, the main campaign operation for Assembly Republicans. However, he continues to enjoy support from local Republicans, as well as Wisconsin Right to Life, Pro-Life Wisconsin, the Wisconsin Restaurant Association and the National Federation of Independent Businesses-Wisconsin.
Kudos to Ryan and Walker for disavowing this douchetool, but it's interesting how Wisconsin Right to Life and Pro-Life Wisconsin are still supporting him.

The guy is an idiot, but it is true that there are a very small number of women who think this is a great way to get someone in trouble.

why is beretta inferring you spend time in the flame zone hiding....

beretta we are mostly in the flame zone.....in case you havent noticed

And I should be surprised? I didn't "infer"...I said! You should wear it like a badge of honor. Cowards who gang up on people. Very impressive. Can't win a one-on-one debate so "posse-up" and get down on your bellies and attack people. You should be proud. :clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back