Some friendly advise for Trump supporters---

I guess the Jews mastered the art of fascism and communism from their 2 masters
Can you try and be rational momentarily? What are you trying to say? The election was not rigged. Proven.

Define "rigged."

I'm betting it is defined differently by most individuals.
Rigged schmendrick! As in millions of illegal votes were not discounted
You brainwashed functional morons have an infinite amount of bologna lol. Even Fox has given up with your crap. It's called seditious talk and absolutely disgrace. No courtroom would even bother listening to the ridiculous b*******. All you have is bought off DJ cokeheads repeating garbage endlessly to the ignoramuses like you. Change the channel. Rupert Murdoch should be banned like he is everywhere else.

Trump supporters. Some friendly advise from a Liberal

150 years ago there were a lot of companies in America that made buggy whips, blacksmiths forged horseshoes, darkies and Jews knew their place, on the social pecking order, Chinese were pounding spikes and laying rails and a woman's place was in the kitchen...mim-mouthed and submissive. The White man was king!

That's not coming back!

The information age is here. Today, all those former 2nd class folks are becoming educated, moving into the executive suite, the suburbs, and many now walk the halls of Congress, and operate the levers of political power. It's now socially acceptable for your pretty blonde, blue eyed daughters to date and marry black guys. You folks can either adapt to modern times, and prosper, or you can cling to your shootin irons, backwoods stills, 4X4's, what's left of tattered rags of America's industrial age, and try to scrape out a living just the way your granddaddy did...and get left behind! I don't want to see this happen. I think you folks are good people, but you have to understand that books, education, and brains are now mightier than your guns.

And finally - Be respectful to women (both Straight and Lesbian) you're probably going be working for one! :bye1:
Some friendly advice for you.
  1. You are not a liberal. Far from it.
  2. Go fuck yourself
  3. Let's have an experiment shall we? I will put my guns up against your brains and see who wins.
  4. Did I mention go fuck yourself?
  5. I have no problem with people living out the lives they want, as long as they don't interfere with mine. You are the opposite. That is why you are no liberal.
  6. See #2 and #4

You cannot debate issues in a civilized manner, especially when you're losing the debate. so you resort to potty-mouthed language. This is sad....

Yep.. potty mouth and personal attacks.. I have never seen so many crackpots who claim Democrats are "communists".

I am OLD -----so old that the age of majority in my time was 21----I became a registered democrat on the DAY I turned 21. In recent years the leadership and lots of the rest of us have become very enamored of
COMMUNISM ---to wit MARXISM----it started in the
1960s and has become progressively worse since.
You mean garbage propaganda has become progressively worse until now it started a riot. A total disgrace. Rupert Murdoch should be banned like everywhere else.

150 years ago there were a lot of companies in America that made buggy whips, blacksmiths forged horseshoes, darkies and Jews knew their place, on the social pecking order, Chinese were pounding spikes and laying rails and a woman's place was in the kitchen...mim-mouthed and submissive. The White man was king!

That's not coming back!

The information age is here. Today, all those former 2nd class folks are becoming educated, moving into the executive suite, the suburbs, and many now walk the halls of Congress, and operate the levers of political power. It's now socially acceptable for your pretty blonde, blue eyed daughters to date and marry black guys. You folks can either adapt to modern times, and prosper, or you can cling to your shootin irons, backwoods stills, 4X4's, what's left of tattered rags of America's industrial age, and try to scrape out a living just the way your granddaddy did...and get left behind! I don't want to see this happen. I think you folks are good people, but you have to understand that books, education, and brains are now mightier than your guns.

And finally - Be respectful to women (both Straight and Lesbian) you're probably going be working for one! :bye1:
  2. Go fuck yourself
  3. Let's have an experiment shall we? I will put my guns up against your brains and see who wins.
  5. I have no problem with people living out the lives they want, as long as they don't interfere with mine. You are the opposite. That is why you are no liberal.
  6. See #2 and #4

You cannot debate issues in a civilized manner, especially when you're losing the debate. so you resort to potty-mouthed language. This is sad....

Yep.. potty mouth and personal attacks.. I have never seen so many crackpots who claim Democrats are "communists".

I am OLD -----so old that the age of majority in my time was 21----I became a registered democrat on the DAY I turned 21. In recent years the leadership and lots of the rest of us have become very enamored of
You mean garbage propaganda has become progressively worse until now it started a riot. A total disgrace. Rupert Murdoch should be banned like everywhere else.
You should be executed! You’re the spawn of Francisco Franco

That's not coming back!

2. Go fuck yourself
  6. See #2 and #4

Franco is short for Francophile. And no lol. Even Fox thinks you are nuts now.

That's not coming back!

2. Go fuck yourself
  6. See #2 and #4

Actually lived in Spain under Franco for a while. Not recommended form of government despite its attraction for conservatives

That's not coming back!

2. Go fuck yourself
  6. See #2 and #4

Actually lived in Spain under Franco for a while. Not recommended form of government despite its attraction for conservatives

I never met anyone who is an admirer of Franco. There OBVIOUSLY are and were some.------but did
Trump laud him? On the other hand---I have come across lots of Admiration for Castro and Che Guevarra and even Stalin

The democrat party is the luddite party you dipshit.......they are the ones who want to put us back about 100 years because of their man made global warming cult.....not conservatives....
Then why is it Liberals Created the modern world while Republicans didn't invent anything useful, only crap?

Forum List

Back