Some friendly advise for Trump supporters---

Trump supporters. Some friendly advise from a Liberal

150 years ago there were a lot of companies in America that made buggy whips, blacksmiths forged horseshoes, darkies and Jews knew their place, on the social pecking order, Chinese were pounding spikes and laying rails and a woman's place was in the kitchen...mim-mouthed and submissive. The White man was king!

That's not coming back!

The information age is here. Today, all those former 2nd class folks are becoming educated, moving into the executive suite, the suburbs, and many now walk the halls of Congress, and operate the levers of political power. It's now socially acceptable for your pretty blonde, blue eyed daughters to date and marry black guys. You folks can either adapt to modern times, and prosper, or you can cling to your shootin irons, backwoods stills, 4X4's, what's left of tattered rags of America's industrial age, and try to scrape out a living just the way your granddaddy did...and get left behind! I don't want to see this happen. I think you folks are good people, but you have to understand that books, education, and brains are now mightier than your guns.

And finally - Be respectful to women (both Straight and Lesbian) you're probably going be working for one! :bye1:

150 years ago there were a lot of companies in America that made buggy whips, blacksmiths forged horseshoes, darkies and Jews knew their place, on the social pecking order, Chinese were pounding spikes and laying rails and a woman's place was in the kitchen...mim-mouthed and submissive. The White man was king!

That's not coming back!

The information age is here. Today, all those former 2nd class folks are becoming educated, moving into the executive suite, the suburbs, and many now walk the halls of Congress, and operate the levers of political power. It's now socially acceptable for your pretty blonde, blue eyed daughters to date and marry black guys. You folks can either adapt to modern times, and prosper, or you can cling to your shootin irons, backwoods stills, 4X4's, what's left of tattered rags of America's industrial age, and try to scrape out a living just the way your granddaddy did...and get left behind! I don't want to see this happen. I think you folks are good people, but you have to understand that books, education, and brains are now mightier than your guns.

And finally - Be respectful to women (both Straight and Lesbian) you're probably going be working for one! :bye1:
Although NOBODY’S blonde hair blue eyed daughters whom are sane, without daddy issues and under 210lbs are dating black boys, much of that is true in blue Liberal shitholes...
everywhere else is still operates by core American traditions ...Does that scare you?
In Vegas ?? I see the most obese and revolting white trash women with black guys
Oh yeah, 210lb filthy rejected white trash with short burgundy hair and severe daddy issues love them some radiator hose.

That's not coming back!

Although NOBODY’S blonde hair blue eyed daughters whom are sane, without daddy issues and under 210lbs are dating black boys, much of that is true in blue Liberal shitholes...
everywhere else is still operates by core American traditions...Does that scare you?

You know this for a fact do you Loser?

That's not coming back!

everywhere else is still operates by core American traditions...Does that scare you?

You know this for a fact do you Loser?
I do, Crazy Stoned Cat Lady

The United States as a nation of liberty is dead. We are now a communist country in a state of purging the dissenters. Which means anyone disloyal to the party.

The last best hope is the formation of an underground. If we cant do that it's over

I guess the Jews mastered the art of fascism and communism from their 2 masters
Can you try and be rational momentarily? What are you trying to say? The election was not rigged. Proven.
They counted several millions of votes with zero signatures or signature verifications
A dead man would have won
Even fox has given up on that crap now. It is called sedition to lie about our great institutions to the point where people are nuts enough to do this crap.

The United States as a nation of liberty is dead. We are now a communist country in a state of purging the dissenters. Which means anyone disloyal to the party.

The last best hope is the formation of an underground. If we cant do that it's over
Lying about the election being rigged after it was proven false is sedition.
The election was as phony as Nancy Pelosi's hair color. You can yell sedition all you want. Not one mind will be changed.

Can you try and be rational momentarily? What are you trying to say? The election was not rigged. Proven.
They counted several millions of votes with zero signatures or signature verifications
Even fox has given up on that crap now. It is called sedition to lie about our great institutions to the point where people are nuts enough to do this crap.
Oh moron ?? You mean the 3 years of lies of Russian hoax collision?? You truly are lower than a crawling insect

Fox has given up pointing out that the election was a fake. This does not mean anyone believes it.
See how easy it is? The election of Chicom Joe and the Ho was a free and fair election. Ha HA. No one in their right mind would actually believe that.

Hey white man, all you have to do is give up your dignity, spit on your father's grave, and give your precious daughter to the nearest black man. Is that really so much to ask?

That's not coming back!

Hahahaha are you sure ?

Fox has given up pointing out that the election was a fake. This does not mean anyone believes it.
See how easy it is? The election of Chicom Joe and the Ho was a free and fair election. Ha HA. No one in their right mind would actually believe that.
Fox is CNN lite and their ratings are terrible

That's not coming back!

Some friendly advice for you.
  1. You are not a liberal. Far from it.
  2. Go fuck yourself
  3. Let's have an experiment shall we? I will put my guns up against your brains and see who wins.
  4. Did I mention go fuck yourself?
  5. I have no problem with people living out the lives they want, as long as they don't interfere with mine. You are the opposite. That is why you are no liberal.
  6. See #2 and #4

Forum List

Back