Some friendly advise for Trump supporters---

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Trump supporters. Some friendly advise from a Liberal

150 years ago there were a lot of companies in America that made buggy whips, blacksmiths forged horseshoes, darkies and Jews knew their place, on the social pecking order, Chinese were pounding spikes and laying rails and a woman's place was in the kitchen...mim-mouthed and submissive. The White man was king!

That's not coming back!

The information age is here. Today, all those former 2nd class folks are becoming educated, moving into the executive suite, the suburbs, and many now walk the halls of Congress, and operate the levers of political power. It's now socially acceptable for your pretty blonde, blue eyed daughters to date and marry black guys. You folks can either adapt to modern times, and prosper, or you can cling to your shootin irons, backwoods stills, 4X4's, what's left of tattered rags of America's industrial age, and try to scrape out a living just the way your granddaddy did...and get left behind! I don't want to see this happen. I think you folks are good people, but you have to understand that books, education, and brains are now mightier than your guns.

And finally - Be respectful to women (both Straight and Lesbian) you're probably going be working for one! :bye1:

Last edited:
1610773234588.png

150 years ago there were a lot of companies in America that made buggy whips, blacksmiths forged horseshoes, darkies and Jews knew their place, on the social pecking order, Chinese were pounding spikes and laying rails and a woman's place was in the kitchen...mim-mouthed and submissive. The White man was king!

That's not coming back!

The information age is here. Today, all those former 2nd class folks are becoming educated, moving into the executive suite, the suburbs, and many now walk the halls of Congress, and operate the levers of political power. It's now socially acceptable for your pretty blonde, blue eyed daughters to date and marry black guys. You folks can either adapt to modern times, and prosper, or you can cling to your shootin irons, backwoods stills, 4X4's, what's left of tattered rags of America's industrial age, and try to scrape out a living just the way your granddaddy did...and get left behind! I don't want to see this happen. I think you folks are good people, but you have to understand that books, education, and brains are now mightier than your guns.

And finally - Be respectful to women (both Straight and Lesbian) you're probably going be working for one! :bye1:
Although NOBODY’S blonde hair blue eyed daughters whom are sane, without daddy issues and under 210lbs are dating black boys, much of that is true in blue Liberal shitholes...
everywhere else is still operates by core American traditions...Does that scare you?

That's not coming back!

Wow are you a self hating White wimp

That's not coming back!

I'll piggy back on it.

Remember 9/11? Remember 9/11 Truthers? Where are they today? The pathetic crew of losers and malcontents are confined to the dustbin of history and generally regarded as scum.

Today's Trump conspiracy kooks are going to be remembered as a murderous group who is best left to the ghettos from which they came.

That's not coming back!

Although NOBODY’S blonde hair blue eyed daughters whom are sane, without daddy issues and under 210lbs are dating black boys, much of that is true in blue Liberal shitholes...
everywhere else is still operates by core American traditions ...Does that scare you?
In Vegas ?? I see the most obese and revolting white trash women with black guys

That's not coming back!

Stop with your racist stupidity--the race card has gotten really old and stupid.

That's not coming back!

Sounds like ignorance and bigotry are your strong suits. :thup:

That's not coming back!

And you need to be rid of your prejudice and preconceptions. I am a proud Redneck living in what you would call the backwoods who is probably both more intelligent and better educated than you are. I have worked for women bosses and been in charge of women employees and had no complaints about my levels of respect. Probably because I'm smart enough not to make judgments about people I don't know. I had a beautiful blond blue-eyed daughter who died before she could marry the Black guy she was in a serious relationship with. You are welcome to your opinions but they seriously suck and you only embarrass yourself when you get diarrhea of the mouth like you have here. Luckily for you you are probably too stupid to know that. And-btw-my shootin irons remain mightier than your mouth.

I guess the Jews mastered the art of fascism and communism from their 2 masters
Can you try and be rational momentarily? What are you trying to say? The election was not rigged. Proven.
They counted several millions of votes with zero signatures or signature verifications
A dead man would have won

Forum List

Back