Some fatal consequences of illegal and mass immigration

Well you contradict yourself. You claim that there are a lot of children who do not speak English. However, you also claim that just about every parent teaches their child the predominant language. Obviously it cannot be both. So, that is a contradiction.
Never met a second generation Mexican immigrant who does not speak English

You are making shit up

That's why those parents know it is important to teach it in school. How much ignorant nonsense are you going to post on this?
Well it doesn't work very well. The kids speak Spanish at home (parents can't speak English), in their communities (many can't), in school (most speak poorly), and English only when prompted by persons who do not or will no speak Spanish with them.
When Hispanics do not speak Spanish they are referred to as Pochos, and Cocos.

The Hispanic community is a fucking mess. That is why they have multiple generation gardeners, I guess.

The kids speak Spanish at home (parents can't), in their communities (many can't), in school (most speak poorly), and English only when prompted by persons who do not or will no speak Spanish with them.
Like most immigrants…….They watch TV
TV: Teaching foreigners English for generations

Last edited:

COVID-19 infected migrants released in Texas town

See: Texas police learn COVID-positive illegal immigrants sent to local hotels, after Whataburger encounter

July 28th, 2021

”Authorities in South Texas said Tuesday they’ve learned that illegal immigrants who have possibly tested positive for COVID-19 were being released from federal custody to a Catholic charity, which booked hotel rooms for them without notifying local officials.”

”The La Joya Police Department said a patrol officer was waved down Monday by someone concerned about a group that appeared to be sick at a Whataburger fast food restaurant.”

The article continues by pointing out when an “officer approached the migrants, they said they had tested positive for the coronavirus and had been apprehended by Border Patrol agents several days prior before being released.”

JWK
Released to a Catholic charity? No problem: Catholic-CIA puppet JoeXi and his sleep-up will spirit theses genuflectors to Florida, where the C-19 case-rate is only 1 in 5.

You won't learn a language from TV. It can be a supplement at most.
English is the predominant language in the world today.

American culture spread through movies, TV, music has led to that

You could also provide links to those reports and statistics and have yet to do so!
FOX news is the only news agency that has cameras on the border and they are reporting everything I mention here on this issue....turn off CNN and look at FOX for just a morning or two....learn the truth....

FOX news is the only news agency that has cameras on the border and they are reporting everything I mention here on this issue....turn off CNN and look at FOX for just a morning or two....learn the truth....
You know I love it when someone tell me to turn CNN off seeing I never watch CNN or FOX and read most of my stuff…

So again link it up to FOX news site seeing you claim they have it and let others see what you are claiming…

You know I love it when someone tell me to turn CNN off seeing I never watch CNN or FOX and read most of my stuff…

So again link it up to FOX news site seeing you claim they have it and let others see what you are claiming…
So then if you want to be as informed as I am watch FOX just a couple of mornings...educate yourself on what's happening on the border....church groups like Catholic charities are stuffing covid positive immigrants into hotels without telling the town or the hotel....and we are being forced to mask up again???? don't come here with nothing...you will be called out...

New Topics

Forum List

Back