Some early voters want to change their vote after Hunter Biden exposés

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020
Besides the ability to cheat, we now see another reason why the Nazi Democrats wanted early mail-in voting so bad:

Google searches for “change my vote” have spiked over the last several days, and Americans interested in adjusting their ballot are also searching for more information on Hunter Biden, one week after the Post’s exposés.

More than 58.5 million have already cast their ballots, and searches for “change my vote” started trending over the last few days — linked to searches for “Hunter Biden,” according to Google Trends data.
The biggest interest has come from Arizona, Tennessee and Virginia, all states that — like most of the US — only give residents one shot at the polls.

But “in some states, you can submit your ballot, have a change of heart and, and submit a new ballot,” Matthew Weil, director of the Election Project at the Bipartisan Policy Center, told Newsy. That includes New York, at least for those who mailed in an absentee ballot.

• Banned

CLAIM: You can change your early vote if you voted by mail but have since had second thoughts about the candidates.

VERDICT: INCOMPLETE. You can change your early vote in some states, though not most. You should check local rules.

President Donald Trump tweeted Tuesday morning: “Strongly Trending (Google) since immediately after the second debate is CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE? This refers changing it to me. The answer in most states is YES. Go do it. Most important Election of your life!”

Besides the ability to cheat, we now see another reason why the Nazi Democrats wanted early mail-in voting so bad:

Google searches for “change my vote” have spiked over the last several days, and Americans interested in adjusting their ballot are also searching for more information on Hunter Biden, one week after the Post’s exposés.

More than 58.5 million have already cast their ballots, and searches for “change my vote” started trending over the last few days — linked to searches for “Hunter Biden,” according to Google Trends data.
The biggest interest has come from Arizona, Tennessee and Virginia, all states that — like most of the US — only give residents one shot at the polls.

But “in some states, you can submit your ballot, have a change of heart and, and submit a new ballot,” Matthew Weil, director of the Election Project at the Bipartisan Policy Center, told Newsy. That includes New York, at least for those who mailed in an absentee ballot.

Also, here at dailywire....the states where you can change your vote and how to do it.....

Hold on to your hats. This is going to get interesting if the totals are close. We may not know the winner until January.

• Banned
Hold on to your hats. This is going to get interesting if the totals are close. We may not know the winner until January.

If the Dems even try to stop people from changing their votes they will be seen as total hypocrites after saying that everything and everybody must be counted

f the Dems even try to stop people from changing their votes they will be seen as total hypocrites after saying that everything and everybody must be counted

On election day go to your polling place and vote for Biden and then come back later saying you changed your mind and see if they give you a new ballot. Let us know how it goes.

• Banned
On election day go to your polling place and vote for Biden and then come back later saying you changed your mind and see if they give you a new ballot. Let us know how it goes.

Nobody is talking about that.
And New York is already letting people change.

This is why the MSM is doing everything they can to keep the Hunter/Joe pay for play scheme out of the news. They know that most sensible folks will see it for what it is and they will lose.

Well if the NY Post reports it, it must be........

If the NY Post Reports it, it must be a story or topic that state-run and lap-dog media outlets refuse to run because it hurts their agenda. Choosing not to report a story does not yield journalistic integrity... quite the contrary. Further, if the New York Post is pushing a lie like Dan Rather and CBS did during the 2004 Election, then prove it.

If the NY Post Reports it, it must be a story or topic that state-run and lap-dog media outlets refuse to run because it hurts their agenda. Choosing not to report a story does not yield journalistic integrity... quite the contrary. Further, if the New York Post is pushing a lie like Dan Rather and CBS did during the 2004 Election, then prove it.
Flimsy speculation and opinion journalism disguised as news put an end to Rather. The Hunter Biden scandal is backed up by irrefutable evidence and first hand witnesses. It is a damning revelation not a political hit job. I think it is game over especially if second-thought votes enter the picture.

Fucked up and/or weird shit about this story (creepy-related):

Reporters showed up at The Mac Shop Wednesday, and owner John Paul Isaac gave a bizarre interview in which he contradicted himself several times, according to audio of the interview published by the Daily Beast. Isaac couldn’t explain the timeline of what happened with the device and computer, and also explained that he thought he would be murdered. He referenced the Seth Rich murder conspiracy, in which a fringe of the right believes that Hillary Clinton ordered a DNC staffer killed for various incoherent reasons. "I think there's a history in this country of people with political motives doing horrible things, and I don't want to be on the receiving end of that," Isaac says in a recording of the interview published by the Daily Beast.
When reached for comment by Motherboard, The Mac Shop repeatedly declined to comment.

Remember. "They're coming to get you Barbara!"

Dems do not want us to ever know the winner unless it’s Briben

And this is why I don't believe in voting until the actual Election Day. Well, one reason, anyway.

Its not about getting biden in---its about invalidating the election to get pelosi in.

Dems do not want us to ever know the winner unless it’s Briben

Biden could pass away tomorrow and we likely wouldn't find out until Nov. 4th.

Well, in fairness, I think it would probably take even those around him a while to notice the difference.

CLAIM: You can change your early vote if you voted by mail but have since had second thoughts about the candidates.

VERDICT: INCOMPLETE. You can change your early vote in some states, though not most. You should check local rules.

President Donald Trump tweeted Tuesday morning: “Strongly Trending (Google) since immediately after the second debate is CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE? This refers changing it to me. The answer in most states is YES. Go do it. Most important Election of your life!”

President Trump is always on point.

Forum List

Back