Some early voters want to change their vote after Hunter Biden exposés

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Google searches for “change my vote” have spiked over the last several days, and Americans interested in adjusting their ballot are also searching for more information on Hunter Biden, one week after the Post’s exposés.

More than 58.5 million have already cast their ballots, and searches for “change my vote” started trending over the last few days — linked to searches for “Hunter Biden,” according to Google Trends data.

The biggest interest has come from Arizona, Tennessee and Virginia, all states that — like most of the US — only give residents one shot at the polls.

But “in some states, you can submit your ballot, have a change of heart and, and submit a new ballot,” Matthew Weil, director of the Election Project at the Bipartisan Policy Center, told Newsy.

The autistics picked it up on it after the debate....now in the formally main steam NYP lol
Cmon man !

Google searches for “change my vote” have spiked over the last several days, and Americans interested in adjusting their ballot are also searching for more information on Hunter Biden, one week after the Post’s exposés.

More than 58.5 million have already cast their ballots, and searches for “change my vote” started trending over the last few days — linked to searches for “Hunter Biden,” according to Google Trends data.

The biggest interest has come from Arizona, Tennessee and Virginia, all states that — like most of the US — only give residents one shot at the polls.

But “in some states, you can submit your ballot, have a change of heart and, and submit a new ballot,” Matthew Weil, director of the Election Project at the Bipartisan Policy Center, told Newsy.

The autistics picked it up on it after the debate....now in the formally main steam NYP lol
Cmon man !

I seriously wondered about this being a likelihood, given the combination of the internet, immediate access to breaking news and "early voting."

And just how many provisional ballots have been sent out to change the vote?

48 million
A provisional ballot is one that is sent out to a voter who whishes to change thier vote. The original ballot remains active until the provisonal one is returned and the count changed.. Then it becomes the ballot and the original is marked as changed and set aside.

Then don't vote early. Pretty simple.

We have so many simpletons in this country that it hurts.

Cmon man !

I seriously wondered about this being a likelihood, given the combination of the internet, immediate access to breaking news and "early voting."

Like azog said we're a nation made of of mostly retards

Then don't vote early. Pretty simple.

We have so many simpletons in this country that it hurts.

Cmon man !

Like azog said we're a nation made of of mostly retards

I agree too.

Humans had a pretty good run, I suppose. We built a lot of neat stuff.

That said, I highly doubt that the rest of the cosmos will even notice the minute we cease to exist.

I am beginning to actually HATE --biden
I dont hate biden

He’s just a standard issue liberal,.

No better or worse than millions of other democrats who want to steal our earnings and keep it for themselves

but he is our highest ranking enemy at the moment

Looks like someone is tampering with some video. Really, it's not too hard to re-record and delete parts of what someone says. The lanks people will go through to kill more innocent people

Proof again why the Dems have tried to keep Biden in hiding for as long as they could. Now he refuses to answer questions and do interviews. Biden's entire campaign has been as a TV candidate in ads and stuff where a choreographed image is sent out by skilled professionals trained to influence and play upon the subconscious of viewers.

The funny thing is that when I watch a lot of Biden's ads:
  • Some of them promise he'll do stuff that I say to myself--- Trump's already doing that!
  • Some of them claim his agenda is to create jobs, bring back business--- stuff that Trump has already been working on and investing in for years!
  • Some of them try to paint Trump as lax on Covid, meantime, we are already dying as a nation from restrictions, more will kill us and they haven't really been all that effective obviously!
  • Finally, some of them just say nothing at all and just try to paint Joe as this caring family man who will heal and unite the country.
Almost none of it is based in fact, all of it plays upon the gullibility of the voter, and none of it can be challenged because you can't argue with a TV commercial. :smoke:

Cmon man !

So, we are suppose to believe the post now?

Forum List

Back