Some differences between conservatives and liberals

conservatives02.jpg

image001-7-copy-4.jpg
Sadly, we need the remind people that Black Lives Matter

Yep, didn't take long to figure out Patrisse Khan-Cullors was the only black life that mattered...dumbass.

She helped to start a movement that has had an impact on our judicial system.

Receiving handouts via intimidation has certainly made an impact.

Liberals and conservatives are authoritarians. What THEY think is what MUST be. Then they lie and say they believe in freedom. Yep, only if it fits their version. So they are in fact hypocrites. Every last one.
Remove conservatives from your post. We don't give a shit what the depraved left do so long as they leave us the hell alone.

If you ever wondered what side of the political fence you sit on, this is a great test:

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
A liberal, wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meats banned for everyone.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and Jesus silenced.

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A liberal will delete it because he's "offended."

Sounds like BS to me.

That's cuz you're tarded & cowardly.

Right, that supports my point.

So you close down American gun makers, they go offshore and set up new gun factories. You being a racist didn't think brown people had factories, they do. Then they simply walk the guns back across the border you demand remain open. The same one they carry drugs across now because our government is too stupid to legalize them.

Um, I listed the top ones...

They are all AMerican and European companies.

Now, I GUESS they could move their factory to China or Brazil... but then they'd have to get import licenses to get them back in.

Do you know what a pain it in the ass it is to import ANYTHING into this country, much less something we don't actually want.

The rest of the world doesn't have the 1st amendment either......

No, but they do have freedom of speech and religion in some form.

Point is, there's really no good reason for your average citizen to have a gun.
The rest of the world doesn't have the 1st amendment either......

No, but they do have freedom of speech and religion in some form.

Point is, there's really no good reason for your average citizen to have a gun.
So you want an authoritarian government, with that being said plenty of reasons to own a gun, hunting game is one of them, overthrowing the government is another

Right, that supports my point.

So you close down American gun makers, they go offshore and set up new gun factories. You being a racist didn't think brown people had factories, they do. Then they simply walk the guns back across the border you demand remain open. The same one they carry drugs across now because our government is too stupid to legalize them.

Um, I listed the top ones...

They are all AMerican and European companies.

Now, I GUESS they could move their factory to China or Brazil... but then they'd have to get import licenses to get them back in.

Do you know what a pain it in the ass it is to import ANYTHING into this country, much less something we don't actually want.

Or, as I pointed out in the post you responded too, but you were too racist to notice, people can just walk the guns across the border that YOU fight to keep open. Just like they do drugs now.

You didn't read that? Can you read? Why are you such a racist?

So you want an authoritarian government, with that being said plenty of reasons to own a gun, hunting game is one of them, overthrowing the government is another

Those are stupid reasons.

You don't need to hunt game, we have reliable deliveries of meat from animals you'd actually want to eat.

And as for "overthrowing the government" you have the ability to do that, they're called "elections". What you guys want is the ability to overthrow the government if you don't win elections.... and that's just crazy talk.

Speaking of crazy

Or, as I pointed out in the post you responded too, but you were too racist to notice, people can just walk the guns across the border that YOU fight to keep open. Just like they do drugs now.

I read it, and like most of your drivel, it's kind of stupid.

By that logic, we should legalize all drugs, then? Um... no. that's a terrible idea and so are legal guns.

Those are stupid reasons.

You don't need to hunt game, we have reliable deliveries of meat from animals you'd actually want to eat.

And as for "overthrowing the government" you have the ability to do that, they're called "elections". What you guys want is the ability to overthrow the government if you don't win elections.... and that's just crazy talk.

Speaking of crazy

By that logic, we should legalize all drugs, then? Um... no. that's a terrible idea and so are legal guns.
Nothing better than fresh and free game, venison, quale, duck you don't know what your missing, and sheep herders from Afghanistan beat the US military just using AK's

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Yes, we should legalize all drugs.

I'm not like you. I don't have double standards like you do.

I'm also not a racist like you are

No Blues conservatives need to own it. They think, just like liberals, that their way is the way. Authoritarianism is what it is. I have no respect for them.

Nothing better than fresh and free game, venison, quale, duck you don't know what your missing, and sheep herders from Afghanistan beat the US military just using AK's

Uh, no, the Sheep Herders just refused to get their act together after 20 years and we decided to stop wasting our time on them.

Also, my dad used to hunt pheasant and quail, they tasted gamey and not at all good. Give me a chicken any day of the week.

Forum List

Back