Some Democrats Want to Shut the Primaries Down

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Sure, put Joe Biden away somewhere, but for how long? They know, they know.

Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.) said that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) should step in to end the primary process if former Vice President Joe Biden sweeps the six states holding primaries and caucuses Tuesday night.

Clyburn, the No. 3 House Democrat and a prominent Biden backer, said on NPR that the DNC should cancel the remaining contests and debates if it becomes clear that the former vice president has an insurmountable delegate lead over Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

“I think when the night is over, Joe Biden will be the prohibitive favorite to win the Democratic nomination, and, quite frankly, if the night ends the way it has begun, I think it is time for us to shut this primary down, it is time for us to cancel the rest of these debates — because you don’t do anything but get yourself in trouble if you continue in this contest when it’s obvious that the numbers will not shake out for you,” Clyburn said.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1237553168529027074

Clyburn: DNC should shut down primaries, debates if Biden sweeps states

The primary is effectively over after tonight, Bernie has no path to victory.

Biden is going to fall apart in the next few weeks. What will the Democrats do then?

They need to keep Plugs in a cage until Nov. 3. It's only a matter of time until a lying dog-faced pony soldier asks him about Burisma and he throws her down, rips out most of her hair and throat punches her.

Sure, put Joe Biden away somewhere, but for how long? They know, they know.

Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.) said that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) should step in to end the primary process if former Vice President Joe Biden sweeps the six states holding primaries and caucuses Tuesday night.

Clyburn, the No. 3 House Democrat and a prominent Biden backer, said on NPR that the DNC should cancel the remaining contests and debates if it becomes clear that the former vice president has an insurmountable delegate lead over Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

“I think when the night is over, Joe Biden will be the prohibitive favorite to win the Democratic nomination, and, quite frankly, if the night ends the way it has begun, I think it is time for us to shut this primary down, it is time for us to cancel the rest of these debates — because you don’t do anything but get yourself in trouble if you continue in this contest when it’s obvious that the numbers will not shake out for you,” Clyburn said.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1237553168529027074

Clyburn: DNC should shut down primaries, debates if Biden sweeps states

Bernie will probably hang in there for the campaign bucks, the Biden inevitable implosion and his last chance.

Clyburn's a twit, an Uncle Tom establishment Democrat and the DNC has already bent "da rules" so really, who knows.

Bernie bought off Jessie Jackson but I'm thinking that wont be enough.
233992.png

Forum List

Back