Some Canadian News Headlines

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Why is it that we care about what goes on in Mexico but almost ignore what's going on in Canada? Here's a summary of items reported in CBC, the Canadian Television and Radio Network:

Dr. Brown's Lovey pacifier and teether holders recalled because of choking hazard @ Dr. Brown's Lovey pacifier and teether holders recalled because of choking hazard | CBC News

Washington state 'allied' with B.C. on Trans Mountain pipeline concerns @ Washington state 'allied' with B.C. on Trans Mountain pipeline concerns

Alberta First Nation fears for bison herd if mega oilsands mine opens @ Poaching and proposed oilsands mine bad for bison, Alberta First Nation says

https://i.cbc.ca/1.4580617.15214758...rivatives/16x9_620/ronald-lake-bison-herd.JPG

Ontario Liberals promise new spending in pre-election speech from throne @ Speech from the throne promises big — and hints at election-defining debates to come

Health Canada to launch consultations on how high-alcohol mixed drinks should be sold @ Health Canada to launch consultations on how high-alcohol mixed drinks should be sold

Newfoundlanders in love with rural life lament small-town resettlement strategy @ Newfoundlanders in love with rural life lament small-town resettlement strategy

There is much more @ CBC News - Latest Canada, World, Entertainment and Business News

Here are more for today, March 22nd:

Woman claims she wasn't drinking before crash — she was texting @ Woman claims she wasn't drinking before crash - she was texting | CBC News

Stupid in any country!

Government scrambles to bring senators back to Ottawa to avoid pot bill defeat @ Trudeau government avoids defeat on key pot bill vote | CBC News

Alberta betting on pipelines to balance budget @ Alberta's balanced budget plan relies on pipelines and debt climbing to $96B

An Alberta sales tax: The unpopular idea that just won't die @ Why a sales tax could spring Alberta from the royalty roller-coaster — but likely won't happen

Cornered dolphins still in need of rescue from Heart's Delight harbour @ Cornered dolphins still in need of rescue from Heart's Delight harbour

Locals did manage to set them free

I don't care what happens in Mexico or Canada. I live in the United States where people are trying to turn it into Mexico.

I don't care what happens in Mexico or Canada. I live in the United States where people are trying to turn it into Mexico.

And here in Canada our stunned and stupid politically correct multicultural white politicians are trying to turn Canada into a third world hell hole.

Forum List

Back