Some Blue Lives Matter. Others, not so much.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Broward County Florida Sheriff’s Deputy Shannon Bennett died because of COVID 19 he probably contracted at work. So already the death of Deputy Shannon Bennett is not a situation to get the attention of the RW or should I say White Wing defenders of the Thin Blue Line.

He did not die from a black guy, and as evidenced in another thread in this folder, not too many people are going to raise a stink unless the cop dies from the actions of a Black Guy. Some Blue Lives matter you see. Others are not worthy of notice.

What is worse, the same WW types who scream about the awfulness of the Blacks, are the same ones who claim that only those who are weak and have underlying medical conditions, old and should die anyway, or have a weak body because of drug abuse, will die from COVID. So the cop‘s death is not a big deal on a second count, he was weak, and died because he was weak according to the theories of the WW types.

Finally, what makes this a newer news story since Deputy Shannon Bennett died months ago, is that his family were denied accidental death benefits from AIG.

Now, nobody here has posted a single thread about the cops who died from COVID. 51 cops have died from COVID related complications. But not one thread about how dangerous it is for first responders, or cops, or whatever. Just the usual watch out for the Black Guy threads from the WW.

Truth is, that twice as many cops have died from disease and illness as have died from gunfire, but that does not play into the Black People are scary and dangerous arguments of the far WW.

Now, personally I consider it sad when anyone dies. I consider it tragic that cops died from COVID, Heart Attacks, Auto Accidents, 9-11 related illnesses, and even gunfire. One of my arguments for needed reform was a study of use of force issues, along the lines of an Aircraft Investigation report. Find all the things that could have been done better, to avoid it next time if possible, and learn from it. The WW have one lesson that they want you to learn, Blacks are scary and should be killed often. But learning the wrong lesson is a notorious trait of theirs.

Speaking for myself. I hope that a large lawsuit is filed and costs AIG millions. I hope that the family of Deputy Shannon Bennett rake in enough cash from AIG to send the kids to Harvard for full Doctoral Degrees and set them up in exclusive Condo’s for life.

I hope that other cops learned that like AIDS, you can’t tell by looking who might be infected, and that they take precautions to protect themselves so we keep the number of those who get sick, as low as possible, and I continue to pray that Medical Science keeps learning and reducing the numbers who die from this and all other diseases.

For the rest of you, I hope you learned that some Blue Lives matter to the most vocal defenders of the thin blue line. If that blue life was snuffed out by a black guy anyway.

Broward County Florida Sheriff’s Deputy Shannon Bennett died because of COVID 19 he probably contracted at work. So already the death of Deputy Shannon Bennett is not a situation to get the attention of the RW or should I say White Wing defenders of the Thin Blue Line.

He did not die from a black guy, and as evidenced in another thread in this folder, not too many people are going to raise a stink unless the cop dies from the actions of a Black Guy. Some Blue Lives matter you see. Others are not worthy of notice.

What is worse, the same WW types who scream about the awfulness of the Blacks, are the same ones who claim that only those who are weak and have underlying medical conditions, old and should die anyway, or have a weak body because of drug abuse, will die from COVID. So the cop‘s death is not a big deal on a second count, he was weak, and died because he was weak according to the theories of the WW types.

Finally, what makes this a newer news story since Deputy Shannon Bennett died months ago, is that his family were denied accidental death benefits from AIG.

Now, nobody here has posted a single thread about the cops who died from COVID. 51 cops have died from COVID related complications. But not one thread about how dangerous it is for first responders, or cops, or whatever. Just the usual watch out for the Black Guy threads from the WW.

Truth is, that twice as many cops have died from disease and illness as have died from gunfire, but that does not play into the Black People are scary and dangerous arguments of the far WW.

Now, personally I consider it sad when anyone dies. I consider it tragic that cops died from COVID, Heart Attacks, Auto Accidents, 9-11 related illnesses, and even gunfire. One of my arguments for needed reform was a study of use of force issues, along the lines of an Aircraft Investigation report. Find all the things that could have been done better, to avoid it next time if possible, and learn from it. The WW have one lesson that they want you to learn, Blacks are scary and should be killed often. But learning the wrong lesson is a notorious trait of theirs.

Speaking for myself. I hope that a large lawsuit is filed and costs AIG millions. I hope that the family of Deputy Shannon Bennett rake in enough cash from AIG to send the kids to Harvard for full Doctoral Degrees and set them up in exclusive Condo’s for life.

I hope that other cops learned that like AIDS, you can’t tell by looking who might be infected, and that they take precautions to protect themselves so we keep the number of those who get sick, as low as possible, and I continue to pray that Medical Science keeps learning and reducing the numbers who die from this and all other diseases.

For the rest of you, I hope you learned that some Blue Lives matter to the most vocal defenders of the thin blue line. If that blue life was snuffed out by a black guy anyway.
Will there be a lawsuit against Governor Cujo who by decree put Kung Flu sick people in with the elderly?

What does this have to do with race? Or the "White Wing"? And as a former life insurance agent, I can tell you that unless it was written into the group policy he was in, AIG has no requirement to pay a claim for COVID-19.

So because it's not headline news running 24/7 on TV with white people setting dumpsters on fire it means we don't care?

You sir, are a stupid mother fucker.

Those who don't do the job the way that it is supposed to be done, yeah in my opinion, they don't matter as much as those who do go out there and do the job by the book. Of course one person's definition of a good cop will not mirror another person's definition of a good cop.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Everyone who joins the police knows going in that there is a chance you could die or be seriously injured doing the job.

If you don't accept that early on, you quit very early.

Forum List

Back