Somalia truck bomb kills at least 76 people in capital city, officials say

People who think America is going to solve Somalia's problems using our military are in for a rude awaking.

The country of Somalia is divided up into several areas ruled by warlords who are the heads of various clans and sub-clans. They do not get along with each other. Anyone thinking they will lay down their clan loyalty and together will form a unified Somali government is deluding themselves. ... :cool:

Last edited:
y;'s
What's this "we"? Do you have a mouse in your pocket or something?

None of those you listed are as deadly as those whom you lefists have partnered with: Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Che, Fidel, et al.

The body count racked up by the heroes you worship runs upwards into the hundreds of millions. Then there's the 50 million or more unborn children you monsters have murdered through abortion in the US, since the 1970's.

How the fuck do you even live with yourself? You should seriously consider suicide as an atonement.
Your/our nation/military love, do you know where all we are? Supporting 73% of the current world dictatorships?

Don't care. See? This is me not giving a flying fuck...

congratulations-i-almost-gave-a-flying-fuck-please-attempt-later-or-dont-i-dont-give-a-flying-fuck-ab715.png
Isn't that what being an american is all about?

That, and guns. Lots of guns.

Oh but of course, we sodomize our economy to keep it all afloat.

How is that a bad thing? You like sodomy.

People who think America is going to solve Somalia's problems using our military are in for a rude awaking.

The country of Somalia is divided up into several areas ruled by warlords who are the heads of various clans and sub-clans. They do not get along with each other. Anyone thinking they will lay down their clan loyalty and together will form a unified Somali government is deluding themselves. ... :cool:
Well why aren't they observing their shared "religion of peace"?

New Topics

Forum List

Back