Solyndra- Obama's new nightmare.

yet this is ignored by a republican administration

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanishSpecial flights brought in tonnes of banknotes which disappeared into the war zone

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish | World news | The Guardian

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

You libs just can't stand it can ya??? Your mesiah is a total and complete flop.

It's the ultimate proof that radical liberals base their decisions on emotion rather than reason. The Nationally recoginzed accounting firm of Price Waterhouse said that Solandra was a bad risk. Obama said that "green jobs" were America's future and he had a democrat congress and a democrat senate behind him and Barney Frank probably said go for it. The former community activist visited the factory and shook hands with selected employees and handed over half a Billion taxpayer dollars and a year later the firm was bankrupt just like PW predicted.

It's the ultimate proof that radical liberals base their decisions on emotion rather than reason. The Nationally recoginzed accounting firm of Price Waterhouse said that Solandra was a bad risk. Obama said that "green jobs" were America's future and he had a democrat congress and a democrat senate behind him and Barney Frank probably said go for it. The former community activist visited the factory and shook hands with selected employees and handed over half a Billion taxpayer dollars and a year later the firm was bankrupt just like PW predicted.

$60 Billion for Green in the Stimulus Bill: Where the Money Will Go : TreeHuggerAn impressive $60 billion dollars of the $790 billion will be spent on alternative and clean energy, scientific research, and various environmental projects.

Upon reviewing the bill, the NRDC was prompted to release an uncharacteristically celebratory statement: Congress Gets it Right: Recovery Deal to Spur Clean Energy Economy. A post from Mother Jones' environmental blog Blue Marble leads with this tag line: "The $789 billion recovery package wasn't all enviros hoped for. In some cases, it was more."

I think it's high time to see how the rest of the 59 1/2 billion was spent, where it is at, and if this has been a success or failure. Solyndra is the tip of the ice berg and in my opinion will come crashing down on the " economic idiot in Chief," real soon.

Last edited:

Republicans said it was a bad risk, yet remember this bill was passed without even reading it first.

The FBI raid is just a Political CYA maneuver.

A DOE Representative sat in on Solyndra board meetings, and had access to the financial information provided by the board. In early 2010, Solyndra's auditors, Pricewaterhouse, issued a going concern opinion, and yet the government allowed taxpayer debt to be subordinated in a re-fi.

This pile of excrement stinks to high heaven and is full of Obama Admin DNA.
Wait just a minute there Slick! The loan process, started under BUSH, was refinanced in 2011 AFTER the GOP took over the House and headed the oversight committees!
This BUSH pile of excrement stinks to high heaven and has GOP DNA all over it!

This is what happens people when government uses your money to do business, they are lousy at it, everything they have done along these lines is a total failure and it costs YOU.

Solyndra Loan: Now Treasury Is Launching Investigation - ABC News
The Treasury Department's inspector general has opened a new front in the investigation of the government loan to Solyndra, the now bankrupt company that had been touted as a model of President Obama's ambitious green energy program, ABC News and the Center for Public Integrity/iWatch News have learned.

The new probe involves the $535 million loan, arranged by the Energy Department, but actually processed by the Federal Financing Bank, a government lending institution that falls under Treasury's control. Already, the FBI and the Energy Department's inspector general have executed search warrants at Solyndra's headquarters and questioned company executives.

So much for No Scandals. LOL

Obama held a press conference from their Plant back when they got the money, and told us all that companies like Solyndra were the Future.

Scary eh.

I love to hate Obama and don't wanna burst bubbles here but.....

This loan process started under Bush.

Link please?

I'm sorry I don't have a link but it is true. Under bush the brakes were put on for financial scrutiny. Obama did fast track it despite the red flags.

That's what I am seeing, I know a loan was in process but not approved, Obama in a rush, as always, did not do due diligence and again, no government republican or democrat controlled has any business in business, they always fail. If green energy were a viable profitable self sustaining business the private sector would have done it a long time ago. It's not there yet and we are subsidizing a bunch of ca ca. This is just the tip of the ice berg as I suspect many more failures to come. 60 billion dollars went to this green energy ca ca, I don't think there are any that are profitable and all are tax payer subsidized.

Um, The Bush Admin never approved the loan it was still under consideration. Obama then got into office and ignored almost everyone's Advice and Approved the loan. Using the logic you are using, we have to blame Bush because he accepted their application? And give a pass to Obama because all he did was APPROVE it? lol

Last edited:
The media is, for a large part, ignoring the Fast and Furious scandal. Why would this scandal be any different?

The media is, for a large part, ignoring the Fast and Furious scandal. Why would this scandal be any different?

I think this, on top of the fast and furious, is going to be hard to ignore unless they have their heads up some very dark places

It has got to be another embarassment for Obama to be seen in THIS plant touting his green energy plan. You know, the GOP candidates are going to run that. :lol::lol: And it sounds like this scandal can go all the way to the White house with the VP involved. You know someone is going to be asked to be the sacrificial lamb, I am just wondering who it will be.

Last edited:

Um, The Bush Admin never approved the loan it was still under consideration. Obama then got into office and ignored almost everyone's Advice and Approved the loan. Using the logic you are using, we have to blame Bush because he accepted their application? And give a pass to Obama because all he did was APPROVE it? lol

That's not what I said. I merely wanted to insert that this wasn't some master plan of Obamas as it all started before he was on the scene. Did his administration do its job vetting this deal? Obviously no. Does his administration bear the blame for the results? Certainly. I was simply pointing out it didn't start with them.

I think this, on top of the fast and furious, is going to be hard to ignore unless they have their heads up some very dark places

It has got to be another embarassment for Obama to be seen in THIS plant touting his green energy plan. You know, the GOP candidates are going to run that. :lol::lol: And it sounds like this scandal can go all the way to the White house with the VP involved. You know someone is going to be asked to be the sacrificial lamb, I am just wondering who it will be.

They got e-mails from the VP and Rom Emanuel pushing the approval of this loan because they wanted it for prime time, it was predicted to go bankrupt by one agency in Sept and it did. The white house was warned about this and did it anyway. Someone's head is going to roll.

Link please?

I'm sorry I don't have a link but it is true. Under bush the brakes were put on for financial scrutiny. Obama did fast track it despite the red flags.
As is typical of everything the CON$ post, it is the exact opposite. It was BUSH who fast tracked the loan trying to get the loan approved BEFORE Obama took office, but a DOE credit committee of civil servents, not BUSH administration appointees, dismissed the loan without prejudice. The same committee then restructured the loan with added protections for the taxpayers' investment which the DOE eventually closes on in September. Hardly the fast track CON$ invented! In fact, right up until the beginning of 2011 GOP reps were bitching that the DOE was too slow in spending the stimulus money, so what you are calling a fast track for Obama was not fast enough for the GOP!!!

Link please?

As is typical of everything the CON$ post, it is the exact opposite. It was BUSH who fast tracked the loan trying to get the loan approved BEFORE Obama took office, but a DOE credit committee of civil servents, not BUSH administration appointees, dismissed the loan without prejudice. The same committee then restructured the loan with added protections for the taxpayers' investment which the DOE eventually closes on in September. Hardly the fast track CON$ invented! In fact, right up until the beginning of 2011 GOP reps were bitching that the DOE was too slow in spending the stimulus money, so what you are calling a fast track for Obama was not fast enough for the GOP!!!
That is not what I read. And how does that make me a con$ or anything else for that matter? I posted what has been reported.

Link please?

It's on Obama's watch, he will take the blame, it was not approved under the Bush administration. He will try to blame Bush but it was his VP and his Chief of Staff who wrote e-mails pressuring the loan because they wanted Obama in the plant on prime time tv. They got it, they bought it, hook line and sinker. And it's a stinker and it's not going away.

That is not what I read. And how does that make me a con$ or anything else for that matter? I posted what has been reported.
You need to read more than just CON$ervative sources.

Forum List

Back