Solutreans Are Indigenous Americans. Crossing the Atlantic 20,000 Years Ago

Columbus wrote in his journal that the natives said they were trading with Africans.
"Columbus wrote in his journal that the natives said they were trading with Africans." any link? how could they do so ? with which African empires ? man you are so race - fixed, are you living in USA? which city?

What does my location have to do with the facts were are discussing?
" “Africa and the Discovery of America,” he explains that Columbus noted in his journal that the Native Americans confirmed “black skinned people had come from the south-east in boats, trading in gold-tipped spears. " you must be joking, take care you need a help , you are really racist
I guess you dont know what lies south east of Santa Domingo? Africa. If you read further you will find that the spear tips were taken back to europe and confirmed that they were made from the exact same alloy in the exact same percentages as the Ghanaian spear tips. Whats your excuse now?

"the natives of Hispanola (now Haiti) came to me and told me that Blacks (Afrikans) had come from the South and Southeast trading with them in gold-tip medal spears. They (Afrikans) came in large boats.'

Columbus then became very skeptical and sent two samples of these spears the Afrikans used to be assayed in Spain.

The European experts in Spain found that these Afrikan-made spears had the same indetical ratio of gold, silver and copper alloys as those spears found in Guinea, West Afrika. "
So they traded here but none of them stayed, even to operate trading posts? They made that long arduous journey by ship to sell their spears and then just turned around and left, never to return? There don't seem to be records of any black native americans that I recall, at least not 'til we brought slaves over. Or are there? Besides this instance of Afrikan spears being mentioned?
There are a couple of more references from european explorers mentioning seeing "Mandingos" in the americas. There is even some Black people that have proven their ancestors were here before europeans ever came here. One such person is even recognized by thCe UN. If youre really interested in knowing more about it there is a book called "They Came Before Columbus". I found out about this book due to meeting a young lady I thought was African but it turned out she was classified as an Indian or native of a south american country on the Atlantic. She suspected her ancestry was from Mali due to the legends the elders in her village would tell about sailing from Africa.

Awesome sauce.
Now all you need to do is find some mention of that trade in the African records. They MUST have been bringing things back from South America, too. There will be evidence of that loot in Africa. They didn't need gold (at least not if Mansa Musa I is any indication). Or maybe it WAS gold they were after--you can never have too much of it--and that was how Mansa Musa got it all (btw, he was from Mali). lol I love to let my imagination loose. Forgive me.

Columbus wrote in his journal that the natives said they were trading with Africans.
"Columbus wrote in his journal that the natives said they were trading with Africans." any link? how could they do so ? with which African empires ? man you are so race - fixed, are you living in USA? which city?

" “Africa and the Discovery of America,” he explains that Columbus noted in his journal that the Native Americans confirmed “black skinned people had come from the south-east in boats, trading in gold-tipped spears. " you must be joking, take care you need a help , you are really racist
I guess you dont know what lies south east of Santa Domingo? Africa. If you read further you will find that the spear tips were taken back to europe and confirmed that they were made from the exact same alloy in the exact same percentages as the Ghanaian spear tips. Whats your excuse now?

"the natives of Hispanola (now Haiti) came to me and told me that Blacks (Afrikans) had come from the South and Southeast trading with them in gold-tip medal spears. They (Afrikans) came in large boats.'

Columbus then became very skeptical and sent two samples of these spears the Afrikans used to be assayed in Spain.

The European experts in Spain found that these Afrikan-made spears had the same indetical ratio of gold, silver and copper alloys as those spears found in Guinea, West Afrika. "
So they traded here but none of them stayed, even to operate trading posts? They made that long arduous journey by ship to sell their spears and then just turned around and left, never to return? There don't seem to be records of any black native americans that I recall, at least not 'til we brought slaves over. Or are there? Besides this instance of Afrikan spears being mentioned?
There are a couple of more references from european explorers mentioning seeing "Mandingos" in the americas. There is even some Black people that have proven their ancestors were here before europeans ever came here. One such person is even recognized by thCe UN. If youre really interested in knowing more about it there is a book called "They Came Before Columbus". I found out about this book due to meeting a young lady I thought was African but it turned out she was classified as an Indian or native of a south american country on the Atlantic. She suspected her ancestry was from Mali due to the legends the elders in her village would tell about sailing from Africa.

Awesome sauce.
Now all you need to do is find some mention of that trade in the African records. They MUST have been bringing things back from South America, too. There will be evidence of that loot in Africa. They didn't need gold (at least not if Mansa Musa I is any indication). Or maybe it WAS gold they were after--you can never have too much of it--and that was how Mansa Musa got it all (btw, he was from Mali). lol I love to let my imagination loose. Forgive me.

Thats ok. He mentions in the book that some of the Egyptians and Sudanese Pharaohs had cocaine in their systems (hair analysis). This plant is only found in south america. The young lady that developed the test to detect drugs in your hair follicles was attacked for mentioning this. What they traded with the Africans from the west coast one can only guess at. i will see if there is a corresponding story of trade with the Taino in west Africa.

"The initial discovery was made by a German toxicologist, Svetlana Balabanova, after examining the mummy of a female priestess called Henut Taui. Follow-up tests of the hair shaft, performed to rule out contamination, gave the same results.

If Balabanova was surprised by the results of her tests she was even more surprised at the vitriolic response to her publication. She received a flood of letters threatening, insulting and accusing her of fraud. When she reminded her critics that she was simply applying the very same techniques that she had used for years in police work where her results were considered "proof positive" her critics didn’t seem to care. She was condemned as a "fraud."

were dark skinned and not what one would consider white right?
many of them were white skinned, 2) one would consider white right? are you sure? )))

None of them were white skinned. That mutation didnt occur until about 8K years ago.

That said 16th century. You do realize how long ago 8k years was right?

" The Spanish Dominican missionary Gaspar de Carvajal first claimed meeting a white tribe of Amazonians, he wrote in his Account of the Recent Discovery of the Famous Grand River (1542) of a tribe of Amazonian women who were "very white and tall" who had "long hair, braided and wound about their heads".[1] British Journalist Harold T. Wilkins in his Mysteries of Ancient South America (1945) compiled further accounts of similar sightings of "White Indians" in the Amazon Rainforest from the 16th to 19th century by explorers and Jesuits. "

did i prove you that some of American Indians were white skinned?

Thats not what we were discussing even if its true. Columbus wrote in his journal that the natives said they were trading with Africans. My point is that any stone age Europeans claiming to be here first were not white people.

merlin_133414058_1130717b-287f-4773-b390-a46eee5e32df-superJumbo.jpg

Who gives a shit what color they were?
This is such fascinating stuff. Can't we leave race out of anything?

I do. This gives the correct perspective and yes its fascinating but dont think the OP isnt trying to push a narrative.. The OP is trying to claim white people were here in the US first which simply isnt true. If this was merely a fact finding thing for him he wouldnt have gotten upset when I showed that the mutation for light/white skin hadn't even occurred when this supposedly took place.

Okay, you guys duke it out.
We're all a scrambled egg dish, A. You know that.

1593921921008.png

Kennewick Man (Washington State) 6,400bc-7,000 bc

Awesome sauce.

Thats ok. He mentions in the book that some of the Egyptians and Sudanese Pharaohs had cocaine in their systems (hair analysis). This plant is only found in south america. The young lady that developed the test to detect drugs in your hair follicles was attacked for mentioning this. What they traded with the Africans from the west coast one can only guess at. i will see if there is a corresponding story of trade with the Taino in west Africa.

"The initial discovery was made by a German toxicologist, Svetlana Balabanova, after examining the mummy of a female priestess called Henut Taui. Follow-up tests of the hair shaft, performed to rule out contamination, gave the same results.

If Balabanova was surprised by the results of her tests she was even more surprised at the vitriolic response to her publication. She received a flood of letters threatening, insulting and accusing her of fraud. When she reminded her critics that she was simply applying the very same techniques that she had used for years in police work where her results were considered "proof positive" her critics didn’t seem to care. She was condemned as a "fraud."

WOW! The controversy was never really resolved. There are other plants in Africa that supply cocaine in small amounts and supposedly nicotine, but they certainly can't rule out that the Egyptians got cocaine and tobacco from South America, either. That guy did sail in a reed boat to South America, remember? But they wouldn't have had to go themselves if they could trade for it in Africa. There was certainly trade between Egypt and Western African nations, and Hanno of Carthage was plying trade on the West Coast of Africa.

assuming that cocaine was actually found on mummies, it is possible that this could be a contamination occurred after the discovery.[7] The same argument can be applied to nicotine but, in addition, various plants other than tobacco are a source of nicotine and two of these, Withania somnifera and Apium graveolens, were known and used by ancient Egyptians.[7] Sources of nicotine other than tobacco and sources of cocaine in the Old World are discussed by the British biologist Duncan Edlin.[9]

Here's a paragraph on it from Edlin (I'm including the link--this is a really interesting article if you haven't seen it)

SB: It is known that cocaine is the principal alkaloid of the leaves of Erythroxylum coca. Cocaine is present also in other Erythroxylum species native to South Africa, Madagascar and Mauritius in amounts less than those found in Erythroxylum coca. However, it is possible that in antiquity a way to concentrate cocaine was known. Professor Michael Montagne reported that South American shamans concentrated nicotine routinely into a thick black syrup. Moreover, it is also possible, that in ancient Egypt, plants containing cocaine were present. Furthermore, it cannot be ruled out that the coca plant was possibly imported to Africa before Columbus. Although trade relations between the New World and Africa are not known, the existence of links between the continents cannot be rejected. The Norwegian anthropologist Thor Heyerdahl crossed the Atlantic in an Egyptian reed boat. Possibly ancient people navigated South American rivers to the Atlantic, crossed the ocean and reached the African continent. Recently a pre-Colombian, earthen Roman head was found in Central America. Recent investigations of a mummy found in Florida, aged 7,000 years, demonstrated identical genotype with those of Asiatic race, but not with those of native Americans (S. Pääbo "Ancient DNA" Scientific American, November 1993: 64). These facts are possibly also evidence for trans-Atlantic relations.

C:\Users\Student\Downloads\AncientDrugUses (2).mht

Awesome sauce.

WOW! The controversy was never really resolved. There are other plants in Africa that supply cocaine in small amounts and supposedly nicotine, but they certainly can't rule out that the Egyptians got cocaine and tobacco from South America, either. That guy did sail in a reed boat to South America, remember? But they wouldn't have had to go themselves if they could trade for it in Africa. There was certainly trade between Egypt and Western African nations, and Hanno of Carthage was plying trade on the West Coast of Africa.

assuming that cocaine was actually found on mummies, it is possible that this could be a contamination occurred after the discovery.[7] The same argument can be applied to nicotine but, in addition, various plants other than tobacco are a source of nicotine and two of these, Withania somnifera and Apium graveolens, were known and used by ancient Egyptians.[7] Sources of nicotine other than tobacco and sources of cocaine in the Old World are discussed by the British biologist Duncan Edlin.[9]

Here's a paragraph on it from Edlin (I'm including the link--this is a really interesting article if you haven't seen it)

SB: It is known that cocaine is the principal alkaloid of the leaves of Erythroxylum coca. Cocaine is present also in other Erythroxylum species native to South Africa, Madagascar and Mauritius in amounts less than those found in Erythroxylum coca. However, it is possible that in antiquity a way to concentrate cocaine was known. Professor Michael Montagne reported that South American shamans concentrated nicotine routinely into a thick black syrup. Moreover, it is also possible, that in ancient Egypt, plants containing cocaine were present. Furthermore, it cannot be ruled out that the coca plant was possibly imported to Africa before Columbus. Although trade relations between the New World and Africa are not known, the existence of links between the continents cannot be rejected. The Norwegian anthropologist Thor Heyerdahl crossed the Atlantic in an Egyptian reed boat. Possibly ancient people navigated South American rivers to the Atlantic, crossed the ocean and reached the African continent. Recently a pre-Colombian, earthen Roman head was found in Central America. Recent investigations of a mummy found in Florida, aged 7,000 years, demonstrated identical genotype with those of Asiatic race, but not with those of native Americans (S. Pääbo "Ancient DNA" Scientific American, November 1993: 64). These facts are possibly also evidence for trans-Atlantic relations.

" WOW! The controversy was never really resolved. "

There should have never been a reaction like that. People actually seeking the truth would not have attacked her like that. They would done what the other young lady did and tested. It may be possible they got it from Madagascar. I need to look into that. Their neighbors to the south, the Kushites, were able to make tetracycline so I know they had the knowledge necessary to make cocaine.

Awesome sauce.

I was looking and I found this. This guy is literally saying verbatim what Dr Sertima wrote in his book.

Here is another european guy that was a source for Dr. Sertima.

Last edited:

Awesome sauce.

" WOW! The controversy was never really resolved. "

There should have never been a reaction like that. People actually seeking the truth would not have attacked her like that. They would done what the other young lady did and tested. It may be possible they got it from Madagascar. I need to look into that. Their neighbors to the south, the Kushites, were able to make tetracycline so I know they had the knowledge necessary to make cocaine.

Love this stuff. Think of the Library at Alexandria. What I wouldn't give to throw into hell the cruds who burned it. The knowledge the ancients had was amazing. The civilizations died and the records were mostly destroyed in stupid bullshit wars, and important things were forgotten.

I guess we've gotten a bit off track, but this was fun.

None of them were white skinned. That mutation didnt occur until about 8K years ago.
White, yellow and black skins happened in humans in times of the deluge. And yes, those were mutations. Adam had a reddish skin because was formed from red clay, or ceramic, which is what the name Adam means.

(By the way, here in Washington DC there is an issue for a football team to change the "offensive name" Redskins. It happens that red skin was the color of the first man on earth, and no one should have feel offended because that).

Amazingly, Joseph Smith with his Mormonism guessed very well the possible location of Missouri in Pangaea, the former sole continent, in order to declare that such was the place of the former Garden of Eden.

Pangaea was divided in parts about three generations after Noah, and people got trapped in pieces of land going away one from another. Even animals got trapped the same way, and this is the reason why ancient elephant and giraffe bones were found in American soil. Even primitive horses were trapped in America but also got extincted same as well as the other two I just mentioned.

On the other hand, crossing the Atlantic 3,000 years ago was a piece of cake because Europe/Africa were much more closer to America than today.

White, yellow and black skins happened in humans in times of the deluge. And yes, those were mutations. Adam had a reddish skin because was formed from red clay, or ceramic, which is what the name Adam means.

(By the way, here in Washington DC there is an issue for a football team to change the "offensive name" Redskins. It happens that red skin was the color of the first man on earth, and no one should have feel offended because that).

Amazingly, Joseph Smith with his Mormonism guessed very well the possible location of Missouri in Pangaea, the former sole continent, in order to declare that such was the place of the former Garden of Eden.

Pangaea was divided in parts about three generations after Noah, and people got trapped in pieces of land going away one from another. Even animals got trapped the same way, and this is the reason why ancient elephant and giraffe bones were found in American soil. Even primitive horses were trapped in America but also got extincted same as well as the other two I just mentioned.

On the other hand, crossing the Atlantic 3,000 years ago was a piece of cake because Europe/Africa were much more closer to America than today.

"White, yellow and black skins happened in humans in times of the deluge. And yes, those were mutations. Adam had a reddish skin because was formed from red clay, or ceramic, which is what the name Adam means."

Not true. There were only Black people in the beginning. Thats a scientific and biblical fact. No where in the bible does it mention a change of color unless it was turning Black people white for punishment. Adam or Adamah means reddish brown earth or ground from the root word adam.

The gene for light skin emerged somewhere near india 10k years ago and didnt make it to europe unitl 8k years ago. This too is a scientific fact.

New Topics

Forum List

Back