Zone1 Solutions to Racism

Do you have solutions?

• No. That’s your job.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. There are no solutions.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yes but I won’t tell you what they are.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. I have written a proposed law below.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would suggest a law that says race cannot be a factor in decisions relating to college admissions, hiring, and promotions.

That would mean that blacks would have to have the same scores and grades as whites to get into prestigious programs, that Biden cannot decide - and announce - that whites will not be considered for roles (be it VP or a SCOTUS nominee), and promotions will be given on the basis of merit rather than skin color.

Write it. That’s what this thread is for. There are lots of laws that are simple to read and less than one page.

Write it. That’s what this thread is for. There are lots of laws that are simple to read and less than one page.
When? Yom Kippur starts in an hour and I don’t want to focus on it now. This thread will still be here on Thursday.

When? Yom Kippur starts in an hour and I don’t want to focus on it now. This thread will still be here on Thursday.

On Rosh Hashanna it is written and on Yom Kippur it is sealed. We eat raisins in our challah. Dip our apples in honey too.

As far as I know.

I don’t know how to write the formula for calculating the correct level of the brown hue to be classified as “black”. I have always wondered what the legal definition of being black or being white was. I think it is just based on observation and cannot be codified into law.
The terms black and white seem to refer to a culture and not skin color. After all there is no real black or white human.

Forum List

Back