Zone1 Solutions to Racism

Do you have solutions?

• No. That’s your job.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. There are no solutions.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yes but I won’t tell you what they are.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. I have written a proposed law below.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
We talk about racism a lot but never offer solutions. Well, now is your chance.

Write your law in this format:

Mississippi General Statute 45-17.2b

Anybody found guilty of making a black person listen to a Ben Shapiro podcast shall be found guilty of a class one misdemeanor and shall be punished with nine days confinement and up to a $5,000 fine.

Definitions:
Black person - A person who claims to be a black person by assertion.

We talk about racism a lot but never offer solutions. Well, now is your chance.

Write your law in this format:

Mississippi General Statute 45-17.2b

Anybody found guilty of making a black person listen to a Ben Shapiro podcast shall be found guilty of a class one misdemeanor and shall be punished with nine days confinement and up to a $5,000 fine.

Definitions:
Black person - A person who claims to be a black person by assertion.

So, I can claim to be black by asserting it to be true?

Does this mean I can now get preferential college admissions status?

As far as I know.

I don’t know how to write the formula for calculating the correct level of the brown hue to be classified as “black”. I have always wondered what the legal definition of being black or being white was. I think it is just based on observation and cannot be codified into law.

Interesting. Nobody picked the first answer even though that is the go to line for every anti racist. “You know where racism is. Blah blah blah” but they refuse to point it out. It is very revealing. If racism is fixable then the law has to be written before it can be passed into law. The most capable people of writing the anti racist laws are anti racist yet they don’t write anything.

Racism is inherent in the human condition.
The ONLY way you could get rid of it, is to physically destroy the part of the brain that deals with emotions, logic, and reason.

Then you'd have a Democrat slave.
Racism is a product of one’s environment. People become racists by having it ingrained in them by their parents and/or people around them. Another cause of racism is when people are continually exposed to a lot of negativity toward them by people of another race.

Racism is a product of one’s environment. People become racists by having it ingrained in them by their parents and/or people around them. Another cause of racism is when people are continually exposed to a lot of negativity toward them by people of another race.

This isn’t about racism per se. This is about solutions for racism.

Any solutions? Nobody? I guess in order to have a solution you must first have a problem. Is modern racism really a problem? If so, what bad things does it cause? Most importantly, how do we stop those bad outcomes?

Whites have been the preferred group for everything.

This is another silly thread. Whites know what needs to be done on their end. But doing it means the end of white preferences and that's why we see people starting threads like this as if whites don't know what to do.

This is another silly thread. Whites know what needs to be done on their end. But doing it means the end of white preferences and that's why we see people starting threads like this as if whites don't know what to do.

Apparently neither whites nor blacks know what to do. I have been working on this project since March 2020 and only one person gave me an example of racism and it was squashed immediately.

The problem is that you don't want just an end to white preference. You won't be happy until you get black preference.

Ain't happenin'...

Forum List

Back