Solitary confinement is torture.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Keeping a person completely isolated for 23 hours a day is torture according to psychologists. Democrats and their AG Garland are torturing the Jan 6th American citizens. They squealed about waterboarding Terrorists, but have no problem torturing citizens who they have made into political prisoners.

Tissue?
1639933953246.png

Once we take back congress we're going to go out and do what you think is so funny....hunt down Americans and throw them in prison for trespassing. I think we'll beat the shit out of them too. That's pretty funny too. No toothpaste or hygiene of any kind. Not allow them to take baths or cut their hair.....pretty much turn D.C. jails into Hanoi Hiltons.....but take all of the Trump supporters out and throw Snowflakes in.

How does that grab you???

In solitary, after placement I greedily enjoyed removing all their commissary and books and newspapers along with any other contraband. We used to bring popcorn for suicide watch as well. Also, solitary stays were for two weeks and during that two weeks they did not leave the cell for anything unless it was medical attention.

In solitary, after placement I greedily enjoyed removing all their commissary and books and newspapers along with any other contraband. We used to bring popcorn for suicide watch as well. Also, solitary stays were for two weeks and during that two weeks they did not leave the cell for anything unless it was medical attention.
I didn't know you had a career as a prison guard.

Once we take back congress we're going to go out and do what you think is so funny....hunt down Americans and throw them in prison for trespassing. I think we'll beat the shit out of them too. That's pretty funny too. No toothpaste or hygiene of any kind. Not allow them to take baths or cut their hair.....pretty much turn D.C. jails into Hanoi Hiltons.....but take all of the Trump supporters out and throw Snowflakes in.

How does that grab you???
About the same as all the other batshit crazy crap you spout. Just more ranting from a mental defective right winger.

Keeping a person completely isolated for 23 hours a day is torture according to psychologists. Democrats and their AG Garland are torturing the Jan 6th American citizens. They squealed about waterboarding Terrorists, but have no problem torturing citizens who they have made into political prisoners.

No, it's not. I spent about 6 months in the hole which is the same thing.

No, it's not. I spent about 6 months in the hole which is the same thing.
The majority of people have np f-ing idea what they are talking about, and I have little understanding of what YOU actually went through.

Forum List

Back