Soldiers march to..... Baby Shark

Looks like fun

Wow, this is still floating around?

That is DS SFC Lincoln Crisler, who is actually a buddy of mine. Deployed with him from 2009-2010, spent almost a year in each other's pockets, literally a foot apart. This is when he moved to Cadre Duty at Fort Gordon, well over a year ago now. I still remember when he hit a bunch of us up and asked if he should do it. And we all said not only hell yes, but he had better tape it so we could see him do it.

At one time, he was even selling "Drill Sergeant Shark" shirts. Oh, and he is also a published author.

https://www.amazon.com/Lincoln-Crisler/e/B002UD1BWG?ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1&qid=1597373376&sr=8-1

Jodie is the mythical person back home who is sleeping with your girlfriend/SO/wife while you are deployed.
Yes

”jodie” is the colloquial term for cadence

Bullshit....................Jodie is the name for the dude that is having sex with your SO/Girlfriend/Wife. If you had spent any time in the military, you would know that Jodie is NOT a term for cadence.

Jodie boy is something that is a bad thing.

Jodie is the mythical person back home who is sleeping with your girlfriend/SO/wife while you are deployed.
Yes

”jodie” is the colloquial term for cadence

Bullshit....................Jodie is the name for the dude that is having sex with your SO/Girlfriend/Wife. If you had spent any time in the military, you would know that Jodie is NOT a term for cadence.

You are clueless. Jodie is slang for cadence

And cadences are also often called "Jodies" for that very reason.

Kind of like most facial tissue is called "Kleenex", it has become a generic term for a cadence. I have heard it used in that way a great many times over the years.

Yanno, I enlisted in 1982, and never heard the term "jodie" used for cadence. I only heard it as a term for an unknown person who is messing around with a person's SO.

I retired in 2002, and never heard the term used for cadence, only for the mythical person screwing around with another's SO.

Forum List

Back