Solar Output Shifts... Major Wavelength Changes Observed - Suns surface is cooling...

This the type of shit I was talking about.

'"Data from the UK Met Office".

Where in the hell did they get their data and how much of it was fabricated or cherry picked by the Climate Scientists that admitted in the Climategate emails that they lied?

The UK Met is like our NOAA that have been caught time and again yielding to Libtard Environmental Wacko pressure to make up AGW shit. The dishonesty is despicable. Just like our NOAA they are good at predicting weather but have lost their credibility when it comes to climate.

This is the reason why I don't discuss AGW with the Environmental Wackos anymore. Just like you just did they post articles from sources that have been proven to be false like it was fact. Then I have to spend a considerable amount of time to track down the falsification and then the stupid Moon Bats will ignore the facts that I present. I have done it a lot in the past but don't bother anymore.

AGW is not fact based. It is a religion for stupid uneducated Moon Bats that just don't have the capacity to think for themselves. Like the man said "there is a sucker born every minute". You have been suckered into the scam.

You need to pull your head out of you Moon Bat ass. The global warming that is happening nowadays is natural post glacial warming and the contribution by humans is minimal. All the real data shows it. In fact many of the Environmental Wackos will admit it if cornered.

My gas guzzling Tundra pick up truck is not going to kill you.
No one admitted to lying in the Climategate emails. They admitted to using a specific, well-known procedure to mate up two datasets without a discontinuity.

So... glacial cycles are controlled by the sun's surface temperature and ash clouds and aerosols from volcanism? Very impressive Mr Bob. How's that doctorate coming along?
No. Glacial cycles are triggered by orbital forcing BUT only when the earth's temperatures are close the threshold for extensive continental glaciation at each of the poles. Do you know what those temperature thresholds are for each pole?

No one admitted to lying in the Climategate emails. They admitted to using a specific, well-known procedure to mate up two datasets without a discontinuity.
I believe that well known procedure is called the "data manipulation procedure to make the data match the narrative."

Sort of like how they include the urban heat island effect and use low variability solar output datasets.

Solar Output Shifts... Major Wavelength Changes Observed - Suns surface is cooling...because of manmadeup global climate warming change

Well here it is...

Dr. David Archibald of Solar Helios Observatory (SHO) is noting a major shift in the plasma temperature of the suns surface. Its cooling off.. This means the energy leaving the sun is in a much longer wavelength and has less energy.

View attachment 483736

With major ash clouds and SO4 levels from Volcanoes circumferencing the Northeren Hemisphere and globe were in for a fast cooling.

We knew this was coming because we are overdue for our next glacial cycle. The rate of temperature drop is making it very clear the sun is going to sleep. So much for AGW....

Solar Plasma Temperature is plunging – should we worry? – Watts Up With That?
T-shirt weather on the sun? Who would have guessed?

Forum List

Back