Soft Apocalypse

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
Amazon product

I read this several years back, and it's been on my mind as what's going on around us today is reminding me more and more of this book.
I think I'll dig my copy out, and read it again.

It's sad that many conspiracy theory nuts think a book like that is an accurate depiction of what might actually happen, instead of just a story.

Obviously, you haven't read many reviews of the book. Many are quite content to relate the book to the distopian hell that many think is iminant.

Obviously, you haven't read many reviews of the book. Many are quite content to relate the book to the distopian hell that many think is iminant.
Similar to One Second After... which is a great book that I can't believe hasn't become a movie.
Both are a story, except this one is a lot more realistic in the possibility of the end of life as we knew it.
In some ways, it is already happening. Towns across America are dying everywhere. There are more empty homes in America than homeless.

• Banned
I read the reviews. Associating the book with our current political environment wasn't uncommon. Of course those were by people with a decidedly nut bag vibe.
I read the BOOK..... and maybe you should too before you start saying dumb shit.

Forum List

Back