Society Decency

xilesong

Rookie
Oct 12, 2012
Joe Biden was my favorite politician for many years before he became a VP. I still respected him, till last night. He is not a decent person any more.
I love this county because this country's people want to be decent people. It is a decent society respecting decent people and everyone wants to be a decent people, poor or rich. Now, here was the VP of the USA, completely indecent on stage, yet, there are half of the people polled supporting his behavior. Here is the democratic top org's top person laughing saying that the republicans could not handle the behavior of the VP, and how they can handle China, which is two complete different issue: one is the sadness of the VP's behavior, shameful of our country, another is an outside competitor with their go of discounting USA, and, here is a fellow America, laugher on this value-deterioration of our nation.

Another note, Libya's killing of our ambassador, I was saddened right at the news and realized that it was a terrorist attack. I am only an ordinary citizen. Here are our president and the secretary of the state, after so many days, still blaming Americans. How shameful of them? What a disgrace of the country?

Every day there are things in the web attack this religion and that religion. I do not like any of them. But the point is that this country support free speech!

values? How the hell does any nation that killed to take what they have today a nation of any good values? Lynchings of blacks by whites did not end untill.....

Oh my, who would have known that the folks sheading Crocodile tears would have such thin skin. Boo-hooing about the VP laughing. Yet in the same breath defending the truly disgusting way that Romeny injected his brand of demeaning politics in the middle of a terrorist event, well before any facts were known.

Accusing the President of apologizing and siding with the terrorist and pretending he doesn't defend the 1st Amendment is a shameless tactic as well.

Mr. Sketch will never be president.

Oh my, who would have known that the folks sheading Crocodile tears would have such thin skin. Boo-hooing about the VP laughing. Yet in the same breath defending the truly disgusting way that Romeny injected his brand of demeaning politics in the middle of a terrorist event, well before any facts were known.

Accusing the President of apologizing and siding with the terrorist and pretending he doesn't defend the 1st Amendment is a shameless tactic as well.

deflect, now we need spin and attack.

deflect, now we need spin and attack.

Yes you do.

Our ambassador was killed with his guards. The poor response from the president is shameful to the country and every citizen has the right to say so.

Forum List

Back